Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) (2924 Views)

The African Way, How Far We Have Lost Our Way / Nigerians Have Lost It.....! An Unfortunate Turnout Of Events(photos) / Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2012
^^^^That's extreme ratchetness with flabby belly and ol'saggy & sour big ar.se ti.ts on display in front of future black leaders...

You lot need to get yourselves together smh...
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2012
wtf is up with these anti-black women threads/posts popping up all of a sudden?
I will be the first to admit we have a few fck ups but never will I lump ALL.

That video is despicable yes, but it's no reflection of me, my mother nor any other woman in my family. Chastise THAT one black woman and those like her...don't put us all in one group.

This thread, esp. the title, spits on the efforts of sooo many of our sisters who do it up and do the most to raise their children to their best abilities, (often times alone) who will NEVER think of doing something so disgusting and ratchet.
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by UmericanGirl(f): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2012
I bet if her shit wasnt hanging out there wouldnt be an issue with this..

Moral of the story: Have fun, Dance with your kids, but put some freaking clothes on!
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2012

I can't really speak for black families across the sea....But in Urban America Primarily....

The Whole Black Family Structure as a Whole is destroyed on many levels...Men Included..

You have 30 and 40 year old Bums still trynna be drug dealers.. and Gang Bangers.....

Fam you 40 years old wit grey hairs in ya beard.....Ya Street Time is OVA.

Black Community is filled with 40 year old "Boys"...

Yet we wonder why our daughters grow up to be mothers and act like This ^^^

Remember .....She^...

gave birth to this.....

And they Came from This....

The cycle of Ignorance continues to Breed.
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Then you got not only this above^....

But often times the Mothers get hurt and become bitter from being single and stuck dating a culture full of boys in adult male bodies....

So they take it out on their sons

Hate for their own black sons then ensues...

A child development of nothing but anger and rage

How can a young Black Male Prosper with all that Evil,Hate and Nonsense....A Bitter Black Mother and a Absent Father.
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by IYuckMoufI: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
The Filthy Black Biitch Will Drink while she is Pregnant but won't even dare bring a Bottle of Liquor into Church!!
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pardon me that is my Alter Ego Talking, Ignore Him
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by Eiregirl(f): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
shocked That video is DISGUSTING!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Black Mothers Have Lost It - Bad Parenting Culture(video) by IYuckMoufI: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
She has a Nice Soft Chocolate Booty though.

Ill come thru and fuc that Big Booty Black Biitch and feed her son a corner store sandwich from those filthy puerto rican SPIC bodegas

"Here little boy, go take this Fifa 13 disc and this Nasty Sandwhich and go play some xbox in the living room while i go fuc the shit outa YO Momma!" angry

She Look Good

Just my Type, Ratchet,Dark and Ghetto.

What's the difference between her and Mothers who let their kids watch Rap Videos on Bet/MtV while they home in the backroom with they Boyfriend?!?!

Not a damn thing

I am more appalled by those window blinds...

(1) (Reply)

Son Of "Oliver De Coque" Thrills Guests At Anambra Cultural Carnival In Finland / Yoruba Man In Benin Invents New Alphabets For Yoruba Language / Can Anyone In The House Teach Me Agbor Language,delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.