Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant (2287 Views)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Opening A Lounge In Warr... / What Business Can One Do With 500k & Make A Gud Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by mrLt: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2012
Pls I nid a gud and catchy name for my bar and resturant any suggestion pls
Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by mrLt: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2012
is stil under construction wil be open for biz by december suggestions pls
Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by freeman191(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2012
mr Lt: Pls I nid a gud and catchy name for my bar and resturant any suggestion pls
Ok dont know of a good name to choose for you, but after choosing the name, we can come up with a great logo for you at sbohost, just click on the logo design section
Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by biz1234: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
I am suggesting Cozzy Palace.

Hope its helpful
Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by analo: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
In selecting a name,you might want to consider the location,the kind of customers you have in mind which has to do with the type of service you offer,then you think of the drinks you'll make available if you are going to sell cocktail,wine,all the white houses,rum,liquor and champagne I'll suggest you give it somtin classy that would look sweet in d mouth of the ladies who are you wld drag the men over to your bar.so do your analysis den you can arrive @ a gud name.
To a large extent I knw a lot about bar,lounge and club so bliv me its gud biz n d name of ur place determines so give it ur best shot
Can give you more advice if you need any

1 Like

Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by mrLt: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tanx u guys are so wonderful more suggestion pls @ Analo nice tips
Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by lebete3000: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2017
analo:
In selecting a name,you might want to consider the location,the kind of customers you have in mind which has to do with the type of service you offer,then you think of the drinks you'll make available if you are going to sell cocktail,wine,all the white houses,rum,liquor and champagne I'll suggest you give it somtin classy that would look sweet in d mouth of the ladies who are you wld drag the men over to your bar.so do your analysis den you can arrive @ a gud name.
To a large extent I knw a lot about bar,lounge and club so bliv me its gud biz n d name of ur place determines so give it ur best shot

Bro I need your advise on this.
Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by lebete3000: 1:37am On May 04, 2020
analo:

Sorry bro, don't know if you're still active on here. I really need your info on giving my bar a cool name please. Kindly reach out when you see this. Thanks�
Re: A Gud Name For A Lounge And Resturant by PaulH07: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
analo:

Can we have a chat on email pls?

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Globacom Telecoms? IBB Or Mike Adenuga? / Are You In Need Of Industrial Chemicals? / Should I Close My Gas Refilling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.