Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company (1421 Views)

Urgent Vacancies - Welders And Fitters Needed In Engineering Firm / Office Assistants Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company Ltd / Welders And Spray Painter Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company by hongxinghr: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
a) Forklift Driver

1. More than 3 years forklift driving experience
2. Accept working on Sunday work

b) Car/Lorry/Truck Driver

1. More than 3 years driving experience
2. Have a guarantor
3. Accept working on Sundays

c) Welder

1. More than 3 years working experience
2. Accept working on Sundays

d) Electrician
1. More than 3 years working experience
2. Accept working on Sundays

Any interested person should send his CV to hongxinghr@gmail.com
Re: Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company by donald1010(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
My name is Chibuike Modestus,i'm from Imo state,
But have lived all my life in Lagos where i learnt motor mechanic
And driven.i've worked in various companies and can drive various vehicle.
I've been driven for d past 12-15yrs,So i'm very familiar with roads within and outside lagos.
I actually stopped schooling after i hard my junior WAEC due to
Financial difficulties.and i'm not fluent in english speaking and writing too.
I've been out of work for 2months now,But finds it had to get another due to my driven license has expired and had no money for the renewal..
Plz i'd really appreciate if any interested person can employ me and
Help me to renew it and then deduct it from my
Very 1st salary plzzz...
But here is d NO to reach me on
08132393252 and mail is mac_donald1010@yahoo.com,
These contact are actually my kid brothers line,
I have no phone for now!plz help me...
Re: Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company by ifyalways(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Chibuike where in lagos are you at?how much would it cost to renew your licence?

I'll get in touch with you once I come back to lagos, by Gods grace.
O ga-adi nma, inu?

@OP, what's the company name or address?
Re: Drivers, Welders And Electricians Are Urgently Needed @ Hongxing Steel Company by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
where is the company located? Hope not in benin. Because the branch in benin is like a dupilcate of the pre-colonia salvery. Where one is subjeted to harsh working conduction and nothing to show for it. Now for those of you who want to work for the babaric chinise company, let me give u a brief run down of the kind of working condition u may get; daily rate is #750 per day and a controversial bonus of #250 daily, but before u earn that 250 u have to work ur self out, work resumes by 7:30 and closes 6:30 evening, 12 to 1:30 is break, and a #150 lunch every noon, u work like a prisonal; u can lose ur job at any time without any compensation, u work every day in the week no holiday or rest. If u miss work a day u can lose ur job, i can;t go on and on; all am trying to say the company are insensitive to the workers feelings i have just said my part .the choice is yours

(1) (Reply)

5 Bitter Truths Nigerian Job Seekers Need To Know / 250 Street Hawker BOYS Needed To Work With Dansa! life changer!! / Casting/crew Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.