Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally (47904 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters / Nnpc 2011 Recruitment Will Soon Be Completed-issuance Of Employment Letters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
Guy! the reason y u havnt gote one is becos u dont believe u can get it without a connection,this is the fourth job i am doing and i have never i mean never needed any human being to get any one of them,Started with NPA,Landfall,LNG and now Nimasa,i was temted to get somebody to help me for this Nimasa,my Sis met the br to the Minister of transport and he said they gave the minister only two chance and still yet they havn even calld them..I dropd anchor from them,i want to assure u that i met many pple there one of them todl me he met his relation who is a Director there,and he told him there is nothing he can do about it that his hands are tide,that let he just try his luck,and god blsd him,and many others .i also so many that came purely through connection..but for me since i was cald i never had any human being to say thank you to.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
However the selection goes, am xpecting mine. I applied for lab scientist. Pls has anyone heard anything in regards to that?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
Enough of this.what the house needs now is wen others wud be called and latest info and not hw u got the job.let others be congratulated.so the info provided should go in line with this.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by jolamat(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
pls kindly tell us more details about this. is it that pple are using politicians to get their letters from
nimasa or what cos i dont understand even why the letters are tied down in nimasa cos i heard that those letters
are ready. pls house wats happening oooooo
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2012
@sister,cal ♍ƺ And let's talk please
Besides, I A̶̲̥̅̊♏ really @ a̶̲̥̅̊ crox rooad  dis Nimasa tin
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by mosh2035(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
fortunejum: Congratulations

Nigeria is a very funny Nation. Still expecting a call from NIMASA or RENNA because I have
Vast experience in the maritime field and have worked successfully both in Nigeria and Abroad.
Wish myself and every1 d best of Luck
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ppl; I was at NIMASA's HOF this week n was told by an Admin Staff that it is being done in batches. she said I ought to know that would be the case; and should have no cause for anxiety. She said the successful candidates will be called soon, as only the Marine Ppl had been called, according to her. so let's keep hope alife!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Soon aint enuf oooo cos soon cud b 9mths *...*
Its gε̲̣̣̣̥ŧ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ tym ascribed †̥ ℓ̊† o
Abeg, mk dem d̶̲̥̅̊ well na
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Annyguy: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Dis suspense has gone out of hand without 1 not knowin his faith. May Almighty God help us cos all is in his hands. Amen
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
This is the problem with govt job.the problem now is how soon the call will come in as others have started work already.how many people is nimasa wants to take that now resulted to batches.God intervene oo.haba since April!!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. That's our portion. IJN
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by tempotando: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2012
@harris, u happen 2 b d reliable source 4 now coz ur an insider in NIMASA. Do u know if there are still other people to be called as Marine Radio Officers or have all d people in dat dept been called? Thx. I await ur response
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
It's getting dull ooo.any latest news on NIMASA employment stuff?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by digitalsimboja: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
its true screening was done at Epe hotel btw 19-22
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2012
GUYS THEYVE STARTED CALLING OTHERS SINCE LAST WEEK BOTH ADMIN ENFORCEMENT AND OTHERS...AM HERE WITH MANY OF THEM WIT THERE EMPLOYMNT LETTERS TO START DOCUMENTATION...PLS BE EXPECTANT THOUGH I DONT KNW IF THEY HAV FINSH CALLING EVEN THOUGH A HIGH CALLIBER LIST CAME FRM ABUJA AND THEY WERE INTERVIWD LAST MNTH BT THAT DOESNT MEANS U WIL NT GET YRS BE HPEFUL..WIL UPDATE U.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2012
Never hear from them yet.Anyone in the house who had?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
@harris@nimasa, do you know if they have called medical people-doctors, pharmacists, nurses and medical scientists? I am really expectant but I am yet to receive a call. What is this "call" like? An email, phone call or actual dispatch of employment letters via the conventional mail or courier?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
G̲̣̣̣̥Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡∂ day
Jst wantd find out if any la sCientist has been called.do hav a̶̲̥̅̊ grt day
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
They will call you on Phone,let yr number be active.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Pls, have they called any lab scientist I am really expectant. Even if they get a list from G.E.J, they will still add my own name. @Harris, pls wat xactly is happening now? Do I have to visit them? Tnks for ur in4o.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
My guys: sunjos, ubi pat in the house? speak up bobos. Haris tnx for d good works. Keep it coming! it sure helps!!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
@patopara:i'm just speechless.can u c what i said earlier abt abuja power?u just got me wrong!I knew all these would happen.the only hope now is God and ur star.Let the faith be stronger gentlemen and ladies.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
harris@nimasa:
They will call you on Phone,let yr number be active.
Any other in4o pls?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by harrisnimasa(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Guys Its well with nigeria,so many people came last last upper week and last week monday to friday for interview formalities i even so some pple again today,and none of them send any application they donteven knwo the position they invited them for...Its wellll!but God pass them.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Naija, na like this we go dey dey? Na only God get power. Any time, any day i go give am to am. NIMASA JOB or NO NIMASA JOB, GOD WILL ALWAYS BE GOD.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Merry xmas and a prosperous new year in advanz to everybdy.
Bin a while cinz we heard any concrete info frm any fella in dis hauz..
We'll, M̶̲̥̅y sis just informed me dat a colleague of her's just gt her employmnt leta on the 24th...
She's to work in d legal dept of Nimasa...
D leta was mailed to her house ooo
We'll,  just hope D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are goin to reach evrybdy b4 d year runz out...if Ʊ bliv,say a thunderous Amen!!!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wetin we non go expect from this ppl? so na post dem dey post the letter now? Sodje could u pls confirm if this candidate went thru the same process as we? or he's a product of the ABJ list? that info will be very vital, man!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by issakangu: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
when is the rest appt letter would be ready?am waiting o
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Interesting.I cant remember putting down my residential address. Anyway, i am still expectant. My letter of appointment has to get to me either way. Pls, full details on the newly released appointment letter will help. Besides, if you have the phone no to the lady that was calling up people, pls let me know. I will really need it. Thanks house for the continuous update.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Burger01(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
harris@nimasa:
Guys Its well with nigeria,so many people came last last upper week and last week monday to friday for interview formalities i even so some pple again today,and none of them send any application they donteven knwo the position they invited them for...Its wellll!but God pass them.
You just nailed it. Connections, human connections helps in some posts that are not really professional. I know of a friend who didn't apply for d job neither did any interview but guess what?... She got the job. Federal job at that. Likewise, I know a very close person, a professional with all forms of certification and experience as a medical biostatistitian. He got the fed job in a federal teaching hospital. Among all shortlisted candidates and people trying to influence d selection, he still got the job. He knew no one but God. Some posts are just too sensitive that no matter d influence such posts go to the most qualified candidate and with the help of God.. Let's keep hope alive and let us also prepare ourselves professionally and prayerfully. Good luck to you all...
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Telez(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by patoparara: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Are they still with us in this forum? I mean the SUNJOS, UBIPATS and HARRIS! Report back mennnn! We can't call it quit until it is over brodas. Never say die. It's never late with God. Come on, let the info flow......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.