Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

This Life Is An Intelligent Pedagogue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Life Is An Intelligent Pedagogue (526 Views)

7 Groundrules For An Intelligent Conversation / If U Think U R An Intelligent Nairalander Solve These / Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Life Is An Intelligent Pedagogue by Medley(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
life is a teacher, and though she teaches people in different ways, one thing that is common to all is that a lesson is either learnt or one continues with failing life exams.

What have u learnt in life that you would want others to hear of, since life teaches every body everyday within every age bracket.

Mine, have been taught to do anything i find my hand doing as an endeavour with all my might and heart. If i dont end up being the best atleast i should be among the best.

If you would like to share, do share. Sum1 may likely learn one or two tips.

If you dont have any good post honourably forget the idea of derailing the thread. you cannot learn from lifes teachings if you are dull, unpurposeful, lazy and unambitious, it takes men of great dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gunmen Shoot Compass Newspaper Managing Director / The Most Celebrated / Don't Be Intimidated (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.