Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe (4100 Views)

Can You Do This If You Are A Die Hard Fan Of Any Club? / Top 5 Most Successful Football Club In Nigeria / I Am A Die-hard Fan Of Jonathan' - Sprinter Blessing Okagbare Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by sagajones: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
The English Premiership Legue is The most Entertaining League in the World and the most watching league around the world.
Many of US is africa are following one of them am sure as a soccer loving african.
likewise we do follow the other top European Clubs Like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Ac Milan, PSV and a host of them.
Have you ever wonder why Newcastle United are the Football Club in England with most Fans alongside Man United and Leeds? all because they have Registered Members.
Many of Us claim to be a die hard FAN but do we really following them by becoming part of them do you have the chance to visit them? do you wish to be one of them, do you want to contribute to them, do you want the team to listen to you,
NOW,
Here is a Golden opportunity for you to be part of the Club you support.
Sagajones Network brings you an opportunity to be =>
A real Red Devil as Man U Fan Barcelona Fans Club is also available
A real Gunner as Arsenal Fan A Madridsta as in Real Madrid
A real Blues by becoming Chelsea Fan Gelorossi as of AS Roma
and many others
You will get Official Magazine of the team you support every month and you will receive Official Scarf and Season review DVD of the team also.
all you have to do is email me and give me your full informations.
Stay bless
Gee Sagajones sagajonesfc@yahoo.com

Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by folahann(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
According to this post all Nairaland are just mere supporters of their clubs, their is no least affiliation with the cllub
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by salehm(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2008
n how much are u going to charge us?
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by stanech: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2008
Guy we need more details before we contact you. Abeg Xplain Further
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by sagajones: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2008
contact me at sagajonesfc@yahoo.com or you call my phone number at 08062229717
so that we talk better.
it is not much cost only that you will need two passport photograph and confirmation of address
if you can provide all these, then, you dont have much problems.
Call me and lets talk
You are in a safe hand my guy.
Jones
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by sagajones: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2008
Is an opportunity for you to be in very close contact with the team as you will access to the member area and you will be able to purchase ticket online with your registration if you are interested we will buy a season for you and you will become a season ticket holder all other member stuffs will also be send to you, I will pay for you online, Call me and let us talk ok
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by 9star(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
Na 2day?
Yahoo Yahoo in anoda form.
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by Meldrick(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ 9star
smiley smiley smiley grin Guy, you dey make me laugh, which one be Yahoo yahoo again. The guy dey give us info, though scaring and u dey say yahoo yahoo.
Na wa ooooooo
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by delbizzie1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2008
Yeah right! yahooze tongue
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by sagajones: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2008
Anybody that want to join the chance is here and it is still open for you
Trust me. you will receive the confirmation of the money paid to them and after you receive your package then you will pay me.
sagajonesfc@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by sagajones: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2008
The Registration for the new season will start from Next week and I urge you all if you are so interested in next season and you want to become a member or season ticket of holder of any club in Europe to contact me my email address is sagajonesfc@Yahoo.com and phone number is 08062229717.
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by bluehorizo(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2008
If this is not a fraud,POST the WEBSITE.
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by yemmight(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2008
You think we are mugun here
Re: Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe by Godislov: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2008
I could swear this is another form of scam, hey! what difference does it make if we are registered or not? we only enjoy the game, but the 3 points belongs to the team. Abi na my papa investment?

You no fit mumu us here because we are proudly Nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

2000 Nigerian Players Stranded In Europe – Makinwa / NFF Spent N2 Million On MRI Test / JUST IN!!! Anthony Joshua Meets Ruiz, Sees Belts Before Rematch(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.