Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,963 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is God Partial? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Partial? (544 Views)

Is God Partial? Please Read And Advice / Is GOD Partial?? / Is God Partial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Partial? by gudnex22(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
Fellow nairalanders they was a little argument that came up in my office yesterday with my fellow workers and since then i have been restless.

The question is did God approve some peoples death and did not approve other peoples death?
If yes then it means God is partial in his dealing and if no then it means he approve all the death. Please am confuse both Christain and Muslim in the house your opinion is highly needed.
God bless you.
Re: Is God Partial? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
gudnex22: Fellow nairalanders they was a little argument that came up in my office yesterday with my fellow workers and since then i have been restless.

The question is did God approve some peoples death and did not approve other peoples death?
If yes then it means God is partial in his dealing and if no then it means he approve all the death. Please am confuse both Christain and Muslim in the house your opinion is highly needed.
God bless you.

Erm...yes, God is partial.

There are questions you have to ask yourself

1) Why did god like the middle east and North Africa only? He revealed the scriptures to prophets and people only in that area (Jews and Arabs). What abpout the Asians, South Americans and West Africans?

2) Why does god support the isrealites in war? Are the isrealites the only righteous people?Or if you are a muslim, why did Allah support the Arabs/Muhammad in their conquests?
Re: Is God Partial? by Delafruita(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
gudnex22: Fellow nairalanders they was a little argument that came up in my office yesterday with my fellow workers and since then i have been restless.

God bless you.
doesnt god kill your enemies on your behalf?didnt he send his children on bloody massacres?
Re: Is God Partial? by Callotti: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
No, just 'CLUELESS' like the people who claim to serve and worship him! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought - Our Nationalism And Religion / What Is The Criteria For Making Paradise? / Paradox Of Our Time - Life's True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.