Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? (10567 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Hardeybisey(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2012
Wifes/husbands in this forum should please share your views on this.....
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by greatgod2012(f): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Because he treat me as d best.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by SewaGRITS(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
It's good to have some positive stories for a change. All of the negative marital drama we keep reading on the front page is going to lead people to view marriage as a death knell. So anyway, my husband is truly a gem because he's patient, understanding, generous (he can never say no), laughs easily and often, quick to forgive, has a strong sense of duty and right/wrong, he always wants to know if I am ok (eating well, getting rest, etc when we are apart), and lastly I am always his first and last call of the day. His gentle nature is a good counter to my stubborn quick temper; however, he has a quiet strength that keeps me from going to far

7 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by SewaGRITS(f): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
...going to far when I get upset. Sorry accidentally pressed submit before completing the thought. :-)
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by drnoel: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
as if colour or race matters
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by SewaGRITS(f): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
drnoel: as if colour or race matters
?? :-/
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
drnoel: as if colour or race matters

??
From What Planet Did You Drop From Sir?

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by RoyalRoy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
SewaG.R.I.T.S:
...going to far when I get upset. Sorry accidentally pressed submit before completing the thought. :-)
Next Time you press the modify button after you've posted, then you can correct and modify your post.

By the way Am just like ur husband...yeske.....and my GF just like you...are you sure you are not Oluwa......

@Op.....I think the best part of her is she will never allow me sleep with a grudge.....and her meals are.....ooolalalala....the best.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2012
He makes me laugh every time , even turns my nags into jokes and tickles me( cools my temper), he watches my reality shows with me even tho he hates it, he rubs my feet every night , gives me his debit card to buy what I want, he makes the best f0re9la¥ kiss and most of all he's the best Daddy ever! Love you babè. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by SewaGRITS(f): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2012
Royal Roy:
Next Time you press the modify button after you've posted, then you can correct and modify your post.

By the way Am just like ur husband...yeske.....and my GF just like you...are you sure you are not Oluwa......

@Op.....I think the best part of her is she will never allow me sleep with a grudge.....and her meals are.....ooolalalala....the best.

Lol...nope, not Oluwa, but she sounds like a very nice girl. It's good to give these positive shout-outs to our loved ones. Nobody is perfect, but why dwell on the negatives?!
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2012
She is always proud of me and she is da best among all.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by LaParisienne(f): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2012
My partner is the best man for me because with him I have peace and tranquility. I can be feisty sometimes, his gentle and firm nature complements me best. We are simply made for each other smiley
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Diamonddamsel: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2012
He is a good father listens to all the little talks the kids have to say.I get jelous that they tell him everything even though i stay more with them.Always puts his immediate family first,loving,makes others know they cant mess with his wife nd so many other little stuff.He is indeed a gift.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2012
He lovs me for my flaws, stupidty, carelessness and annoying behaviours. He makes jokes of evritin.

He will rather smash his fone on the wall, push dwn his plasma tv, break his tv stand, than lay his hands on me. (if angry wit me).

Ben, i will love and marry you, anyday, anytime. Weda rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by netawuf: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2012
She was brand. New and I dosflowered her myself. Pretty. N gentle.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Am Spouseless...
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by omicron(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2012
I dont feel mine is the best, but I still Love her the best way possible.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2012
nyere84: He lovs me for my flaws, stupidty, carelessness and annoying behaviours. He makes jokes of evritin.

He will rather smash his fone on the wall, push dwn his plasma tv, break his tv stand, than lay his hands on me. (if angry wit me).

Ben, i will love and marry you, anyday, anytime. Weda rich or poor.
u are not married yet? Why call him ur spouse?

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2012
my honeybunch is loving, sweet n caring. one thing i like most in him is nt giving in rum for my excesses
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by virginvampire(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2012
netawuf: She was brand. New and I dosflowered her myself. Pretty. N gentle.
amenooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by danzel13: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Interesting comments. I want the best husband too anywayz...
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
My husband is very caring and understands me perfectly kiss
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
She is real, not ideal. Btw, na my gf o, not my spouse.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by unongu(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
She is a perfect example of an excellent housewife, a good mother to my kids, and my best friend. She's simply the best... One is a trillion.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by jawjaw1: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
As for me, she is supporting and loving.
She has taken charge of everything in my absence and has done a fantastic job.
She is also a wonderful mother and has co-operated well with my family.
That woman is my all.
No doubt, she is the best.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
lamer, everything up and in between
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by bloaq(f): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
I think av gotten d best man because he is all anywoman wants of a man.he is gentle,loving to a fault,caring,mature in d real sense of d word,tolerates me for my weakness(anger),doesn't keep friends like other men do,am his friend and above all,disciplined.Doesn't keep girlfriends,drink or smoke.what more can I wish for?
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Tedpgrass: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
There's a problem with the question.
Best in comparison to whom... another spouse??

Herein lies the problem of lack of contentment...

SMH....keeping up with the Jones's!!
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by troy20(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
wow! women seem 2 b the ones commenting d most here.and they all have one ting in common; thier spouses all hav dat much vaunted super human quality 2 tolerate d devil in them.no wonder men find it hard 2 commit.and no wonder men die quick.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by SewaGRITS(f): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tedpgrass: There's a problem with the question.
Best in comparison to whom... another spouse??

Herein lies the problem of lack of contentment...

SMH....keeping up with the Jones's!!

I don't think a comparison is implied. What makes us feel our spouse is the best to us is the aim of the thread. Seeing something negative when others are trying to be positive...Smh.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by SewaGRITS(f): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
troy20: wow! women seem 2 b the ones commenting d most here.and they all have one ting in common; thier spouses all hav dat much vaunted super human quality 2 tolerate d devil in them.no wonder men find it hard 2 commit.and no wonder men die quick.

Sorry Oo...you can't handle a little pepe in your soup?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women In Ancient Nigeria / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.