Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead (21732 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by rollystone(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
R I P
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by wasobia(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
Bishop Kolawole Gideon Onaolapo has written a bold signature on the surface of the earth. He was set to dedicate a 25000 Seater Auditorium August 3, 2013 in one of the major city of Lagos. No scandal has ever been traced to him, a husband of one wife and father of children and many spiritual children across the world. Recorded in history to be one of the great general of our generation.

He came, he made an impact and left a footprint. RIP, my Bishop!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by nduchucks: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
May his soul RIP.

Was he suffering from uncontrolled diabetes? What caused the comma?
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by Baawaa(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Most churches tell their Tithe-Paying-Mugus that once u'r in Christ, no harm can come your way.... Abi you be UNBELIEVER??

grin grin grin grin grin
No genuine pastor that will tell you this trash that you wrote"Bible confirmed it that tribulations,persecutions will come our way,but the assurance is we shall overcome them"
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by lanjum(f): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
buhak: HOW OLD IS HIM?
RIP
Wonderful!! HIM is 50+
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by wasobia(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Everyone of us has an expiry date written boldly on us. Wife cant see her husband's expiry date while children finds it difficult to know their parent's exit day.

Be careful of what you say.
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by Englishteacher: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
RIP

C'mon, what kind of English language do you speak?
"How old was HE"?
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by FYsol: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

he was in coma and died and is probably writhing in hell from all that God people money he appropriated for himself period.

A fool will be taken for a wiseman if he decided to keep quiet. bros i advise you stop making comment on nairaland and stop making a fool of yourself with your senseless contribution.
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by joshzreal: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
honeric01:

HIM IS 50 SOMETHING YEARS OLD cheesy

U guys are just so funny. must u comment when u arn't got what to say.... may God have mercy on u all ooO!
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by joshzreal: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Balmat: Hmmmmm..... Farewell sir! Make u greet babalola, idahosa, bimbo etc. Tell them say naija no gud o o. E don kpafuka. Make u report bokoboys to them o, may be una spirit fit com help naija cowboy fight them. Una fit com dey giv them apple chop as una do for their papa abasha last time... Abeg no forget o! R.I.P we shal miss u. Odigba! sai wata rana! Ka chi foo nĂ¹! [color=#990000][/color]

U guys are just so funny. must u comment when u arn't got what to say.... may God have mercy on u all ooO!
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by joshzreal: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
killuminati: HOW HIM GO DIE AT 50 WHEN HIM DEY RUN ABUNDANT LIFE MINISTRY? ABI HIM DEY FAKE HIM DEATH? ANYHOW SHA, I WISH HIM SAFE JOURNEY TO HELL. MAKE HIM PREPARE SPACE DOWN FOR ADEBAYO AND OYEDAPO AND OTRISEJAFOR deM gO sOoN JoIn HIM.

I doubt if u'v got a father cos if u do u wont open ur dirty, infiltrated and disgusting mouth & abuse men of God all in d name of cracking senseless jokes. Leave religious sentiments out of this cos this could also be ur father being insulted in such manner. Be careful 4 ur mouth can send u 2 ur early grave.
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by elampiro(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Why was his sickness not reported? And why was his death not announced immediately?
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by silayo2008: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Rest in peace beloved.
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by dorox(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
elampiro: Why was his sickness not reported? And why was his death not announced immediately?
For the simple reason that it is bad for business.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by dejovu: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
RIP
Some people cant just construct simple sentence..
How old HIM koh how old is HER ni !!!
small time now u go dey abuse patience Johnath #SMH
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by Holarbc: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
yahooman: [/quote] every body is going to die. So live as if you will die at any seconds.
yahooman:
every body is going to die. So live as if you will die at any seconds.
[quote author=yahooman]
every body is going to die. So live as if you will die at any seconds.
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by Holarbc: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=yahooman][/quote]
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by Marcela04: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
R.I.P Bishop
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by GARRIx7(m): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Baawaa:
No genuine pastor that will tell you this trash that you wrote"Bible confirmed it that tribulations,persecutions will come our way,but the assurance is we shall overcome them"

We've got very few genuine pastors here in Nigeria...
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by ghettodreamz(m): 3:52am On Oct 24, 2012
RIP... cry cry cry
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by AngelofGod(f): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2012
scholes23: MAY HIS SOUL AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFULS DEPARTED THROUGH THE MERCY OF GOD REST IN PEACE. AMEN
AMEN.
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by souladot(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2012
Listening to Deitrick Haddon's song - Take Rest In Me. My heart goes out to Revd. Mrs and d lovely children. May God comfort you all on every side. God remains our source.

May his soul rest indeed from all his labours
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by blaazoon22(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
My_dear bishop, RIP. We will miss u_so much. U_ were a man with great vision n nth was strong enof to stop u_God, we can't ask u_why o_ I still remember wen He said on pulpit one day dt_he has never collected a salary from his church-Meaning he doesn't live on d church's funds but by faith n God's grc. U_encouraged pple to work hard to d VERY peak of their career.RIP bishop!
Re: Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead by spicyhoney(f): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2012
Rest in peace Bishop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / Recession Hits Churches As Incomes Dwindle - Trudigest.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.