Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (18625 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
A few weeks back I had a dream where Jesus had appeared to me briefly, and I had opened a thread to share concerning this experience. However this effort was seen a joke to many who took their turns in mocking it and laughed me to scorn, with some even suggested that I was mentally unstable, and that I go check myself.

thread link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5291314/jesus-appeared-me-first-time#80097542

But thankfully not everyone saw it as a joke, for as few as they were, there were yet those who gave me the benefit of a doubt as my bro @Okcornel whose efforts which I believe were Spirit-led has culminated in the opening of this thread which confirms the image of Jesus that I saw in my dream.

Now @Okcornel had brought some images of Jesus drawn by a gifted artist called Akiane Kramarik for me to confirm if it agreed with the image of Jesus I had seen in my dream.

And it's quite a long story, but to cut the story short, the second image he showed to me of Jesus which the artist called the prince of peace was a match of the face I saw in my dreams and also the look He had in His eyes.

It was really an overwhelming feeling to be able to confirm that, with the image someone else who had also seen Him in her dreams and visions had drawn of Him, and with that same exact gaze.

I never saw this confirmation coming for I had already moved on from that, but thanks to my bro @Okcornel who God has used to achieve this. And I would like him to share with us the details of what was actually going on his own side and inspired him to yet persist with this.

And also give us more information concerning the amazingly gifted artist Akiane Kramarik who drew this image of Jesus at the age of eight, whose remarkable story is also said to have led her atheists parents to Christ.

And anyone else who Jesus has appeared to should feel free to confirm if His image shown here corresponds with this or not, as my bro @enthronedbyGod had already done on the thread where this was confirmed.

#Jesusisreal

God bless.

Related links: https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81270061

https://www.nairaland.com/5170107/words-jesus-vs-bible/3#81326679

https://akiane.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
I asked my bro @EnthronedbyGod to explain what brought him to the thread where the pictures were first uploaded by @OkCornel. This was his response:

EnthronedbyGod:

I can't say if this your question came at the right time or wrong, cos of the accusations that have been flying around, however I'm not moved by popular opinion, so I'll reply you.

A young man asked me if Jesus looked like most of the Jesus pics and I told him no, cos I had never seen any close to it.

The night before I came across the pics, I lay down speaking in tongues and it was as if I was feeling sleepy, suddenly I saw myself with my phone on nairaland on that exact thread where the pics was.

I logged in the next morning before 11am and came straight to the thread and it was what I saw the previous night, that was why I told you to post it here before I came back online in the evening , and I logged off immediately.

That was the only thing I came to do online that morning of thesame day when I logged in.

You can confirm through my posts and you'll see that it was the only post I made that morning of same day.

God bless

More Jesus photos from same artist.

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Aaronsrod: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
I too have had this vision and revelation.

But my Master's eyes were blue and his hair was blond like labrador dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hi Jesusjnr, permit me to quote parts of the OP as my response might be lengthy as well...

jesusjnr:

But thankfully not everyone saw it as a joke, for as few as they were, there were yet those who gave me the benefit of a doubt as my bro @Okcornel whose efforts which I believe were Spirit-led has culminated in the opening of this thread which confirms the image of Jesus that I saw in my dream.

Now @Okcornel had brought some images of Jesus drawn by a gifted artist called Akiane for me to confirm if it agreed with the image of Jesus I had seen in my dream.

And it's quite a long story, but to cut the story short, the second image he showed to me of Jesus which the artist called the prince of peace was a match of the face I saw in my dreams and also the look He had in His eyes.

It was really an overwhelming feeling to be able to confirm that, with the image someone else who had also seen Him in her dreams and visions had drawn of Him, and with that same exact gaze.

I never saw this confirmation coming for I had already moved on from that, but thanks to my bro @Okcornel who God has used to achieve this. And I would like him to share with us the details of what was actually going on his own side and inspired him to yet persist with this.

And also give us more information concerning the amazingly gifted artist Akiane who drew this image of Jesus at the age of eight, whose remarkable story is also said to have led her atheists parents to Christ.

In my walk with God, one thing I have learnt is "ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you".

And as long as what is being asked for is in line with the will of the ALMIGHTY, He shall grant it. No one asks a loving father for bread and gets stone in return, neither does one ask for fish and gets a serpent instead.

It was with this burning desire over 3-4 years ago I sought to understand the truth about Jesus. Even more was the desire to see His face. Of all the manifestations of truth that existed on this planet, He is the purest of them all.

How our Heavenly Father was going to answer my prayers and desire in this regard didn't really bother me. I just knew it would be answered as long as it is in line with His will. And as He would have it, few weeks later, on a typical saturday... I visited a friend of mine and watched a film at his place.

The title of the film is "HEAVEN IS FOR REAL" (I strongly recommend this movie be watched by believers and truth seekers). The film was about the experience of a young boy Culton Burpo who had a tour of Heaven with Jesus while his physical body was undergoing a life saving surgery at the operating room;

You can see more about the movie here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real_(film)

After recounting his experiences in Heaven which shocked his parents. Infact, part of the things that shocked his parents was when he mentioned he saw a sibling (an unborn sister who died as a result of miscarriage) of his in Heaven, his mom was was in tears, as it was nothing she ever made mention to him of.

Towards the end of the film, the boy's father was curious to know what Jesus looked like. The father presented many pictures of "Jesus" to the boy, and the boy (Burpo Culton) kept replying in the negative.

Not until Akiane Kramarik's art work "THE PRINCE OF PEACE" was showcased on a major talk show (either CNN or Opera Winfrey show), that was when the boy confirmed that it was the exact face of Jesus...

That eventually led me to research more on Akiane Kramarik, and her experience/revelation of Heaven and Jesus.

I'll continue with Akiane's side of the story later in the day.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by finalboss(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin tf grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OpenYourEyes1: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Aaronsrod:
I too have had this vision and revelation.

But my Master's eyes were blue and his hair was blond like labrador.

I doubt this is the face of Jesus. Though I guess he can appear in any form he chooses.
Jesus hair is described as woolly. His eyes as flaming fire and feet (probably his skin color) as brass.

Fake Jesus (Anti-christ) could appear in long hair. I have read stories of people describing some kinds of beings that live in antarctica & oceans as blonde long -hair, blue eyes beings. Jesus likely does not live in ocean or antarctica

5 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I doubt this is the face of Jesus. Though I guess he can appear in any form he chooses.
Jesus hair is described as woolly. His eyes as flaming fire and feet (probably his skin color) as brass.

Fake Jesus (Anti-christ) could appear in long hair. I have read stories of people describing some kinds of beings that live in antarctica & oceans as blonde-hair blue eyes beings. Jesus likely doesn't live in ocean nor antarctica

He's not worth your attention. wink
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
OkCornel:
I'll be back to comment on this thread later tonight.

@Jesusjnr, cheers
Ok thanks.

It's good that you'd booked a spot close to the OP to do so.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The Jesus you described above is Jesus in His glorious form.

He appears in only 2 forms and not in any form.
1- His glorious form
2- His earthly form, when He lived on earth.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Lonelypacifist6: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2019
This is a Caucasian male jesus is middle Eastern

2 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:
Hi Jesusjnr, permit me to quote parts of the OP as my response might be lengthy as well...

In my walk with God, one thing I have learnt is "ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you".

And as long as what is being asked for is in line with the will of the ALMIGHTY, He shall grant it. No one asks a loving father for bread and gets stone in return, neither does one ask for fish and gets a serpent instead.

It was with this burning desire over 3-4 years ago I sought to understand the truth about Jesus. Even more was the desire to see His face. Of all the manifestations of truth that existed on this planet, He is the purest of them all.

How our Heavenly Father was going to answer my prayers and desire in this regard didn't really bother me. I just knew it would be answered as long as it is in line with His will. And as He would have it, few weeks later, on a typical saturday... I visited a friend of mine and watched a film at his place.

The title of the film is "HEAVEN IS FOR REAL" (I strongly recommend this movie be watched by believers and truth seekers). The film was about the experience of a young boy Culton Burpo who had a tour of Heaven with Jesus while his physical body was undergoing a life saving surgery at the operating room;

You can see more about the movie here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real_(film)

After recounting his experiences in Heaven which shocked his parents. Infact, part of the things that shocked his parents was when he mentioned he saw a sibling (an unborn sister who died as a result of miscarriage) of his in Heaven, his mom was was in tears, as it was nothing she ever made mention to him of.

Towards the end of the film, the boy's father was curious to know what Jesus looked like. The father presented many pictures of "Jesus" to the boy, and the boy (Burpo Culton) kept replying in the negative.

Not until Akiane Kramarik's art work "THE PRINCE OF PEACE" was showcased on a major talk show (either CNN or Opera Winfrey show), that was when the boy confirmed that it was the exact face of Jesus...

That eventually led me to research more on Akiane Kramarik, and her experience/revelation of Heaven and Jesus.

Cheers
Hi Bro you didn't need to quote me, for what's more important is your own side of the story.

And from what you've said so far, shows how true God is, because see how God has used His revelation of the Truth to bring those of the Truth together.

Thanks a lot for sharing and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by akeensbussy(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Truly, Religion is delusion and Scam.

6 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OtemAtum: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Lol. Hindu Jesus. wink
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2019
akeensbussy:
Truly, Religion is delusion and Scam.
But do you still believe you can do all things through God who strengthens you?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by LordReed(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Ok, now that we have nice portraits of Jesus, can we get photographs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Story of Akiane coming up later today. Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OnPointMan(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Bro. You said you have seen Satan several times. How does he look like please?

4 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OpenYourEyes1: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

1- His glorious form

Is the bolded scriptural?
Seems you are limiting the power of GOD... except you don't believe Jesus is God?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Is the bolded scriptural?
Seems you are limiting the power of GOD... except you don't believe Jesus is God?

Jesus was both Son of man and Son of God, so I believe it is.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2019
tomtween1:

I type this in tears sir

early last year, I just closed my eyes and in a flash I saw Jesus and it looks very, very close to this picture.

as soon as I saw Him, the picture faded away and my Spirit knew that it was Jesus. It didn't last up to 2 seconds.

when I saw him, I couldn't tell if he was black or White but Love radiates from his face�

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by tomtween1(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

1- His glorious form

True...
1 - I guess I saw him in his glorious form as a child in dream. I couldn't look at his face because a very bright light radiates from his face like the trans figuration. His robes was gloriously White.

2 - In his earthly form, it was early last year. I closed my eyes and saw him and he looks almost as exact as the picture uploaded by the Op.
I remember waking up and telling my friend that "I think I saw Jesus".... I wrote it down in my diary. Even though it happened in split seconds, I still remember how he looks.

Glory to God that he showed himself to an unworthy sinner like myself...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2019
A documentary on Akiane;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9BGxpf0hU

''Painting The Impossible'' by Akiane Kramarik" - 1.48 million views; 4,528 comments...

Some comments/testimonies on the link;

MELODY MUNRO: I saw Jesus when I was six years old. He appeared in my bedroom after I had experienced a life changing event (sexual abuse)....He asked me if He could come into my heart..but I was really angry at Christians (I was living in a bible college with my parents and the abuser was someone at the college) and I was really angry at God...so I told Him to go away....I will never forget the look of sadness on His face...15 years later I was on the verge of suicide and in a last ditch cry for help I asked Him to come into my heart...after all those years He was still standing there...waiting... (I could not see Him) but I could feel Him...and He came in.that was 29 years ago.This painting is how I remember Him looking like..especially the eyes.

Jaxson Chrixion Copeland:
That's him...PERIOD!!!! She is not joking. This is not fake. I've seen him. I asked him to come to me and he did. This is exactly what he looks like. His eyes were like glass stones. You could see EVERYTHING going on in the world in them. When your momma say "I'll put the fear of God in you".... that's self explanatory y'all. He is beautiful. He has a glow that's unexplainable and undescribable. Unlike anything I've ever seen. Almost animated but real. Heaven has what absolutely NO HUMAN BEING will EVER experience here on Earth so do EVERYTHING it takes to get there. You will not regret it. The things there are so amazingly beautiful it's downright unheard of... that's how you know it's ONLY THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. I love you ALL and may God continue to bless you on your journey.

Franni Barr:
Blessed Akiane. I am 70 years old. I died when I was 8, 62 years ago. I have looked at thousands of painting of My Saviour and never had I seen one that came even close to who I had met. One night I was watching a movie and your painting was in it. I jumped and screamed at my pastor husband " that's it! that is what he looks like" and started crying. Thank you for your pain, your hurt, and all that you went through to bring us (me) this beautiful work of art.

Lisa Millas:
I was on the other side with Jesus and He spent some time with me. I was being lifted out of my body and I saw my body laying on my bed. I remember telling Jesus that my daughter needed me because she had summer school in the morning. When I saw your painting I nearly fainted. It was exactly how Jesus looked when I was with Him for awhile on the other side. When He put me back in my body I was weak and I felt really woozy. You are the only one that has ever brought His face to a painting like this before. I am so glad God made you. I am sorry for all of your families struggles. I have had surgeries and I sat with Jesus and I watched the doctor perform the surgery and I woke up and I said, "okay I am back in my body again." I think the next time He will keep me, and I don't feel good a lot, so I am ready to be on that side when He comes again. God Bless You.

John Johnson:
Hi akiana I am Johnson from Kuwait. I had a dream in January 2019.I had a dream of heaven and had exactly same face of Jesus in heaven, God bless you dear.

ON FACEBOOK: <Link is too long to paste here> Search for Akianeart on facebook; Over 2,826 comments

Betty Rogers Henry:God gave me a vision 6 years ago after my son passed away of a brain tumor. This was the man I saw with his arm around my son.They were both smiling real big and everything about them was alive their hair and eyes was moving with more life than this earth could ever know. I can't paint but that vision is in my mind just as fresh as ever, Thank you for sharing this painting.

Judy Sims Cohoon: My husband had a NDE, he always said the first picture you painted of Jesus really looked most like him of any picture he had seen, but he said this one is more accurate. He cried when I showed it to him. I still think it is a miracle that you can do this and you haven't had an experience in seeing him personally. He is always talking about how beautiful his eyes are and how they look right through you.

Nina Ploetz:About 10 years ago I had a vivid dream of a young man dressed in sandals and an off white linen type robe (as they would have worn biblical times) his hair brown/dark sandy color, not yet of age for a beard (though close) it was his eyes that captured my soul. I could have reached out to touch him he was so real. The face you have drawn, is the face (although younger) I saw in my dream/vision. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us. And thank you for bringing back my memory of a few yeara ago... Unconditional Love is what I felt that night and what shines through your painting here.
God's Blessings to you and your family.

Carlinha Rodrigues: You are so blessed!! Only one child could draw Jesus.I saw him in my dream and it's exacly this.His eyes are green and his hair are exacly like your painting! When I saw your painting for first time I thought: it's Jesus !! Only a pure kid could draw him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
OnPointMan:

Bro. You said you have seen Satan several times. How does he look like please?
Yes I did.

I believe it was Lucifer i saw, and though he has his own specific form, he can appear in different forms.

The form in which he usually came to me, is similar to the human form, but he wears something like a beret on his head similar to that of the white garment churches but a darker color, and is clothed with a long robe that fully covers the lower part of his body. He is usually flanked by someone else to his side, but I don't know who it is.

His movement is not as humans who walk, because he glides.

Recently though I saw an evil spirit who told me he was the demon of light. His body was completely dark but light came out from his eyes and same light just as the color of fire went around his body revealed its shape.

If you want to know more concerning the looks of Satan and his demons, please visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/50#81380135

God bless.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OnPointMan(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes I did.

I believe it was Lucifer i saw, and though he has his own specific form, he can appear in different forms.

The form in which he usually came to me, is similar to the human form, but he wears something like a beret on his head similar to that of the white garment churches but a darker color, and is clothed with a long robe that fully covers the lower part of his body. He is usually flanked by someone else to his side, but I don't know who it is.

Recently though I saw an evil spirit who told me he was the demon of light. His body was completely dark but light came out from his eyes and same light just as the color of fire went around his body revealed its shape.

If you want to know more concerning the looks of Satan and his demons, please visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/50#81380135

God bless.

Thank you very much bro.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OnPointMan(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes I did.

God bless.

Thank you very much bro. I think I've seen him too in my dream before. But i wasn't sure of what it was. White man with bears, black headgear, black robe, in a yoga position with glowing eyes. What baffled me more is that i later saw the image in one of these Catholic pictures. It was superimposed with mary image carrying baby Jesus, with angels surroundings them.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
OnPointMan:

Thank you very much bro. I think I've seen him too in my dream before. But i wasn't sure of what it was. White man with bears, black headgear, black robe, in a yoga position with glowing eyes. What baffled me more is that i later saw the image in one of these Catholic pictures. It was superimposed with mary image carrying baby Jesus, with angels surroundings them.
Thank God bro.

I believe that's the demon behind the Mary that is being worshipped in the Catholic Church as though she were a god, so what was revealed to you is the truth behind the disguise, for the picture of Mary, baby Jesus, and the angels is just the demon in disguise. Therefore in truth it's the demon that's being worshipped not Mary.

@enthronedbyGod said something about this particular demon and you can get it via this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/1#79491120

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by akeensbussy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Yes...I believed there is God and God belongs to no religion.

Religion is the biggest scam created by man.

3 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
A few weeks back I had a dream where Jesus had appeared to me briefly, and I had opened a thread to share concerning this experience. However this effort was seen a joke to many who took their turns in mocking it and laughed me to scorn, with some even suggested that I was mentally unstable, and that I go check myself.

thread link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5291314/jesus-appeared-me-first-time#80097542

Now @Okcornel had brought some images of Jesus drawn by a gifted artist called Akiane Kramarik for me to confirm if it agreed with the image of Jesus I had seen in my dream.

And also give us more information concerning the amazingly gifted artist Akiane Kramarik who drew this image of Jesus at the age of eight, whose remarkable story is also said to have led her atheists parents to Christ.

And anyone else who Jesus has appeared to should feel free to confirm if His image shown here corresponds with this or not, as my bro @enthronedbyGod had already done on the thread where this was confirmed.

#Jesusisreal

God bless.

Related links: https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81270061

https://www.nairaland.com/5170107/words-jesus-vs-bible/3#81326679

https://akiane.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane
The Jesus in Revelation 1 looks nothing like the pictures you have posted. I see no reason to believe you over the Bible, but then you don't believe the Bible, do you? So, whatever you come up with might be far more authoritative to you than anything in the Bible minus the cut-out statements of the Lord Jesus that you prefer to hold as your sole authority, correct?

BTW, been wondering about this too: when you cut out the "words of Jesus" in the Bible, do you also take "and Jesus said" and other such statements with them? Or do you only believe the Bible when it says that Jesus said something but not when it says anything else?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

The Jesus in Revelation 1 looks nothing like the pictures you have posted. I see no reason to believe you over the Bible, but then you don't believe the Bible, do you? So, whatever you come up with might be far more authoritative to you than anything in the Bible minus the cut-out statements of the Lord Jesus that you prefer to hold as your sole authority, correct?

BTW, been wondering about this too: when you cut out the "words of Jesus" in the Bible, do you also take "and Jesus said" and other such statements with them? Or do you only believe the Bible when it says that Jesus said something but not when it says anything else?
You can choose to believe whatever you want, for if you are forced to believe what I believe, then the purpose is defeated.

I believe in doing whatsoever Jesus says:

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
akeensbussy:

Yes...I believed there is God and God belongs to no religion.

Religion is the biggest scam created by man.
So what has that got to do with this topic?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Successdude(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:

Cheers

Bro, its a good day ...

Please, I believe you can shed light on this ....

I have heard many people talk about African Traditional Religion and really, it appeared potent as they say, especially when people 'hear from the gods, seem to stop plagues, do many spiritual things etc even as they practice ATR....

And secondly, I have met people who manifest things in their lives simply by believing.
.. In fact it defies doubt that this is real cos really, it is real.
... And these are not done by Christians/ bible believing Christians .....

Some even with this attitude seem not to be suffering for what others (Africans) are suffering whereas everyone is committing same atrocity... For example sexual atrocity or sin is being committed by Africans and whites too but it seems only here it has repercussions where we believe it brings destiny delay, frustration etc

So what is the refreshing in abiding by christianity ?? In other words, why should one be a christian?
Tell me all you need to say.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Successdude:

Bro, its a good day ...

Please, I believe you can shed light on this ....

I have heard many people talk about African Traditional Religion and really, it appeared potent as they say, especially when people 'hear from the gods, seem to stop plagues, do many spiritual things etc even as they practice ATR....

And secondly, I have met people who manifest things in their lives simply by believing.
.. In fact it defies doubt that this is real cos really, it is real.
... And these are not done by Christians/ bible believing Christians .....

Some even with this attitude seem not to be suffering for what others (Africans) are suffering whereas everyone is committing same atrocity... For example sexual atrocity or sin is being committed by Africans and whites too but it seems only here it has repercussions where we believe it brings destiny delay, frustration etc

So what is the refreshing in abiding by christianity ?? In other words, why should one be a christian?
Tell me all you need to say.

Relax bro, I'm getting somewhere. Jesus did not come to end up as another "idol" to be worshiped.

He is the "way" to God (and I will explain this better).

Mankind has always fallen for that subtle trap for adoring/idolizing the TRUTH rather than OBEYING it.

Mankind has always made the mistake of creating a religion (the counterfeit of spirituality) out of the TRUTH!

Those who walked with God e.g. Enoch, Abraham, Job, Jesus... can you tell us the "religion" they practiced in their walk with God?

The purest worship of God is done in SPIRIT and TRUTH! Unfortunately, mankind always ends up missing that point.

This is not about "Christianity", this is about worshiping God in SPIRIT & TRUTH. It is about a way of life, a new nature, a new and productive life to the glory of God and to the service and betterment of humanity.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? / The Church Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Recession - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.