Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Citizenship And Immigration Canada Programme - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Citizenship And Immigration Canada Programme (994 Views)

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Does Anyone Know How To Contact Canada Citizenship And Immigration Office? / Citizenship And Immigration Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citizenship And Immigration Canada Programme by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hi fellow Nairalanders. I would like to know if anyone knows anything about this Canadian Skilled work/Immigration Service. i have once tried it couple of years ago but my application was returned back to me. I just surf through the application once again but still don't understand how. I have few questions:

1- Which address should i mail my application to,(Ghana or Canada Office);
2- Do i need to pay the processing fee along with my application;
3- Or payment is after i have been selected.

Someone should kindly assist me with the procedures,my.

Thanks ya All!
Re: Citizenship And Immigration Canada Programme by mikkyangel(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Aekman,I applied too last year but the timming was wrong,and d field I applied to was filled up.For now, they are not acceptinf applications until early nxt year.Your applications will be sent to CIC in Canada, and yes you will send ur aplication with ur application fee.(I rasied a $550 bank draft using GTbank), if ur application is not accepted,they will send back ur application fee
Re: Citizenship And Immigration Canada Programme by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2012
Mikky, can you drop me your cell # or email and let's talk some more..thanks alot!
mikkyangel: Aekman,I applied too last year but the timming was wrong,and d field I applied to was filled up.For now, they are not acceptinf applications until early nxt year.Your applications will be sent to CIC in Canada, and yes you will send ur aplication with ur application fee.(I rasied a $550 bank draft using GTbank), if ur application is not accepted,they will send back ur application fee
Re: Citizenship And Immigration Canada Programme by justwise(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2012
aekman: Mikky, can you drop me your cell # or email and let's talk some more..thanks alot!

I thought you started this thread for open discussion about the issue? If you want to go offline then the thread will be closed because its pointless opening a thread while the discussion takes place in private.
Re: Citizenship And Immigration Canada Programme by santafe(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
@op go to Canadavisa.com. Check out immigration forum. You will get a lot of help there.
I applied in 2010 and got my immigrant visa last month

(1) (Reply)

Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? / 10 Most Hated Cities In The World / Amazing! Man Meets His Exact Lookalike On A Plane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.