Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? (992 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Ritzyjay(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
If you had a say in the choice of your birth location, where would you choose... Let's get freaky
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
I wish i waz born in malawi
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by onitshaigbo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
I wish I was born in Onitsha, Biafra, instead of Onitsha, Nigeria. Oh well, nothing I could've done.
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Naijalastborn(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
Holland
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Alaafialoro(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2012
I wish I was born in Afganistan or Pakistan or any of those countries ending with ‘-stan‘. I would probably have grown those bushy beard and would hate America so much #just joking#
Seriously,I wish I was born in Monaco. It would have been perfect for me.
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by lafflaff123(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2012
Bro I wish say them born me for the Vatican city. Smallest country in the world,so that I go fit thief all the money,gold,paintings and even the REAL bible wey Catholic dey hide.

Inshort I go thief the small country carry come naija.
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by saintbajar(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
i wish say them born me for Brazil, omo see chicks hmmmm!.

Smiles grin
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Ritzyjay(m): 12:08am On Dec 13, 2012
lafflaff123: Bro I wish say them born me for the Vatican city. Smallest country in the world,so that I go fit thief all the money,gold,paintings and even the REAL bible wey Catholic dey hide.

Inshort I go thief the small country carry come naija.
If them catch you, second chance no go dey O! lol
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Ritzyjay(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2012
coolkris: I wish i waz born in malawi
How far kris, wetin dey malawi?
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Ritzyjay(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2012
saintbajar: i wish say them born me for Brazil, omo see chicks hmmmm!.

Smiles grin
Have u seen asian and venezuelan chicks? Those brazilian chicks go get big teeth jare.
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by saintbajar(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ritzyjay:
Have u seen asian and venezuelan chicks? Those brazilian chicks go get big teeth jare.

dont really like Asia people but Venezuelan chiick go make sense too.

smiles grin
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by Feichi(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2013
I wish i was born in Israel my route.
Re: Which Country In The World Do You Wish You Were Born In? by seunny4lif(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
I WISH,I WAS BORN IN OKITIPUPA STATE IN ODUDUWA REP NOT IN OKIPUPA,ONDO STATE OF NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Road Traffic Congestion In Nigeria / Trip Within West Africa / Travel To CANADA Without An AGENT And How Much It Will Cost You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.