Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Interested In Moderating This Section? (664 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming An Usher??? / Urgent! Anyone Interested In 2face Idibia's Concert At Eko Hotel This Night / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Are you an active member of this section?

Do you post here often?

Do you spend enough time online everyday to be able to keep it clean?

do you know and respect the rules of the forum?

Would you be ready to work with a co-mod if the need arises?

If you feel you can do all of this please indicate your interest here.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by eventsrail: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2012
Hello Mod,
We are an online events registration and ticketing firm and interested in moderating this forum.
We would be posting events related topics, blogs, ticket deals, current events, upcoming events etc.

For more info kindly visit www.eventsrail.com

Thank you as we look forward to working with you.

rgds
Eventsrail Limited
facebook.com/eventsrail
gplus.to/eventsrail
twitter.com/eventsrail
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Interested grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Diamondwriter(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2012
Interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by valdubem(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
I haven't posted here before, but am more than interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by CLIQBOY(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
mukina2: Are you an active member of this section?
No
Do you post here often?
No
Do you spend enough time online everyday to be able to keep it clean?
Yess
do you know and respect the rules of the forum?
Yap...i have only be banned once but it is without reason
Would you be ready to work with a co-mod if the need arises?
Capital yes
If you feel you can do all of this please indicate your interest here.
Am already intrested
Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rocktation(f): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Muki, I feel the need to commit and I'm sure that I can do this. The celebrity section seems to be ripping this place off a lot of its vitality. I assure you that I can think up a few thousand ideas to make this place tick again. All I need is the chance really. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by CLIQBOY(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
OMG...No reply yet..aunty muki we dey wait na
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Iaz93: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yes I'm

(1)

The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony / Your Satisfaction, Our Priority. / Help a nairalander.......Please We Need Your Help (vote) To Win This Contest....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.