Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Interested In Moderating This Section? (6327 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming An Usher??? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Urgent! Anyone Interested In 2face Idibia's Concert At Eko Hotel This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2011
Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by rasputinn(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hey Muks,how much is the pay?since nairaland is international,will the mod get to be paid in dollars or Euro?

Why not let Gabry do it?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
she wanted to mod and later on she resigned .
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by rasputinn(m): 6:04am On Sep 10, 2011
Why did she resign?the pay was not good enough?have you considered paying her in dollars(muhehehe),dollars do wonders you know  wink wink,plus an annual two-week all-expense paid vacation for two to the Bahamas and the Kombo beach resort in Gambia
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2011
she was in it for popularity contest cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by rasputinn(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^
Vintage Muks
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by olustazy: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
i am interested but need to know more about it
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello super Moderator (Mukina) my very good friend how are u doing today? i greet u friend . actually i didn't mean to comment on this thread but after i read the reason i really need to know directly from u . some couple of months ego i have branch the EVENT section of the forum but then , there was a moderator maintaining this section from SPAM-LIKE post and THREADS that are not suppose to be here. okay , i want to know what happen to the former moderator darling friend or is there any problem? honestly i thought she's really doing a good work in here. . . alright u can also talk to me over our other place online. . . and lastly , hope u are having a great and pleasant day kiss[/size]
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by nex(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
I'm interested. I keep tabs on events all over the country, and even the world at large.

I've been on Nairaland from inception, so I know basically all the rules.

I'm online virtually all the time.

Perhaps there's some other requirement, fill me in.

Nejeeb
Phone: +234 813 422 7113
BBM: 32479C0C
email: barbaricbar@yahoo.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/BarBaricBar
twitter: www.twitter.com/Bar_Baric  or  @Bar_Baric
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by oseenice: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2011
Good day to you,

My name is MC Lamar (MCCFR) I am writing to let you know that my job is to anchor events like Weddings, Anniversaries and kinds of Events generally as the MASTER OF CEREMONY.

I will be delighted to hear from you as soon as possible for me to spice up that Celebration for you.

MC Lamar
F109 Ikota shopping complex VGC Ajah Lagos.
Phone: 08023323289, 08058070025
Email: adamsosilama@live.com

MC Lamar… Spice up your Celebration
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by netghost: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
nex:

Nejeeb
Phone: +234 813 422 7113
BBM: 32479C0C
email: barbaricbar@yahoo.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/BarBaricBar
twitter: www.twitter.com/Bar_Baric  or  @Bar_Baric

u forgot to put ur state of origin , position in ur family, house address, real name and why u want to be a moderator wink wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by aubventure: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
ma you can use our event hall to host your event
DESCRIPTION
capacity:400 to 500 banquet style
600 to 800 conference style

fully air conditioned

masterpiece stonework water fountain stage backdrop

italian wall to wall exquisite voile drapes

ultra modern restrooms

massive car park

for bookings

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by lucas111: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
mukina2:

Hello There,

You must be  an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section  as in  Do you post here?
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say  so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina

I am a website designer and i am into internet marketing. Due to the nature of my job, I stay online most of the time. I am so sure I will be chanced to perform the duty on daily bases (holiday or no holiday). I have been on Nairaland for a very long time now, and I understand the rules and regulation governing the forum.

For more information and to get in touch with me, please send an email to

email removed cos of spams

I will be expecting to read from you.

Regards
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dabrake(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2011
lucas111:

I am a website designer and i am into internet marketing. Due to the nature of my job, I stay online most of the time. I am so sure I will be chanced to perform the duty on daily bases (holiday or no holiday). I have been on Nairaland for a very long time now, and I understand the rules and regulation governing the forum.

For more information and to get in touch with me, please send an email to

abolade@caify.org.ng

I will be expecting to read from you.

Regards

and you have just 11 posts to butress your point. Right? Smh.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by lucas111: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2011
dabrake:

and you have just 11 posts to butress your point. Right? Smh.

I read Nairaland a lot, yes I have just 11 post, Check out when I joined you will get the picture. I don't post a lot doesn't mean I am not an active member. grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by slimyem: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2011
lucas111:

I read Nairaland a lot, yes I have just 11 post, Check out when I joined you will get the picture. I don't post a lot doesn't mean I am not an active member. grin shocked lipsrsealed
that you don't post means you are not active.simple!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by omoredia: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2011
I'm interested. How do I begin?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by UjSizzle(f): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
nah, dnt have any particular interest in moderating this forum. Was wondering, why u fishing for mods if u re one? Plan on taking a vacation Muks??
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by silvervic: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
I am interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Abbilink(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
Am interested and willing to work with others
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by debomb: 3:11pm On May 08, 2012
I think this section will be one of the best attention grabbers considering the titanic number of events managers and planners out there hungry for some awareness and recommendation.

We need a mod and fast at that!my wish list- ipad!

http://www.myweddingnigeria.com/

send email to admin@myweddingnigeria.com for free advert slots. wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by StarrMatthieu: 9:46am On May 29, 2012
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by gbeamy(f): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Itz a good thing to keep this event forum running,we need a fun-like moderator too grin.

Anyone in abuja interested in getting trained in Event Decoration,to add to ur Event portfolio

AAA Events & Design Training School,Abuja can help you start.

Suite D201, Garki Mall, opp. Garki Modern Market, beside CBN Quarters, Damaturu crescent, off Kabo Street (turn at the junction by GT fast food restaurant junction), Garki II, Abuja or call 08088992543
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by swagrr01: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
Need exuisite DJ nd M.C SERVICES At affordable prices.pls contact DJ ALPHA ON 08087669362 or 07039716218.distance is not a barrier.a trial will convince u
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by swagrr01: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
Also we do offer rental services of chairs,table,pots,plates,tableclothes.etc
swagrr..01:
Need exuisite DJ nd M.C SERVICES At affordable prices.pls contact DJ ALPHA ON 08087669362 or 07039716218.distance is not a barrier.a trial will convince u
Also we do offer rental services of chairs,table,pots,plates,tableclothes.etc
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by purplekayc(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
mukina2: Hello There,

You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

ask the ladies smiley smiley smiley

Thanks
Mukina

ask the ladies smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2)

Adire Kampala Batik Asoebi Wholesale Deals! / Check Out This Song... My Destiny And Download It For Free If You Are Optimistic / Salsa Dance Of Romance At Ember Creek In Ikoyi This Wednesday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.