Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick (4343 Views)

Yahclick, Your Experience / Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick Before It's Too Late / Yahclick Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
BUY HYPERIA YAHCLICK VSAT INTERNET FROM NOW TILL NOVEMBER 31ST AND GET FREE INSTALLATION FOR LAGOS USERS!!!!
TAKE OPPORTUNITY OF THE PROMO ON THE "HOME USER" EQUIPMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM 113,295.00 TO 79,800.00 AND EXPERIENCE SPEED NOT IMAGINABLE IN NIGERIA - UP TO 10mbps downlink speed ON HOME USER AND UP TO 15mbps ON BUSINESS USERS (ALL PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF VAT).
CALL DANIEL ON 08094684524 NOW OR MAIL ukachimo@yahoo.com FOR YOUR ORDER, OR ENQUIRIES.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by COMPAQ(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Not a single reply. As they say, the market is never wrong. Guess the lack of replies says a lot about the product.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2012
@COMPAQ IT IS CALLED CONSUMER APATHY, SOMETIMES CAUSED BY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF EXISTENCE OF PRODUCT, AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PRODUCT QUALITY. IT COULD ALSO BE THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PRRODUCT TO WRONG PEOPLE (PEOPLE WHO DO NOT NEED IT OR UNDERSTAND THE ESSENCE OF IT). ABOVE ALL, THIS POST DID NOT ASK FOR POSTS AS YOU DID, RATHER FOR CALLS OR EMAILS THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD DO WELL TO UNDERSTAND TOPICS BEFORE RESPONDING TO THEM, UNLESS YOU HAVE OTHER MOTIVES.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
it is still on
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by Maleeq(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2012
@ukachimo
Perhaps if you stopped posting in all uppercase letters, you would get some replies!
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
Maleeq: @ukachimo
Perhaps if you stopped posting in all uppercase letters, you would get some replies!
THANKS BRO!
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2012
take a chance
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hello Dear!
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by samfibby(m): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Try sell to the villagers. Guys 4 this place don wise. shocked cool shocked
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
samfibby: Try sell to the villagers. Guys 4 this place don wise. shocked cool shocked
l can see how wise, villagers no dey nairaland.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
well
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
na sooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by kabiesy: 1:52am On Nov 17, 2012
Has anyone used yahclick outside Lagos, How reliable it is and what is the price of their lowest pakage.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by samfibby(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
Very reliable. Uka, i take my words back. Location is not an impedance. Signal in sokoto is hot like fire. Satellite broadband service like never seen b4 at amazingly low price.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 4:24am On Nov 18, 2012
kabiesy: Has anyone used yahclick outside Lagos, How reliable it is and what is the price of their lowest pakage.
l have clients in Obudu, Gombe and Ifo and they are not complaining. 512kbps downlink 128kbps uplink FAP150MBi 72hrs 4.5GB data cap N4,725. Free downloads btwn 1am and 6am
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 4:29am On Nov 18, 2012
samfibby: Very reliable. Uka, i take my words back. Location is not an impedance. Signal in sokoto is hot like fire. Satellite broadband service like never seen b4 at amazingly low price.
Brother, you no buy from me. l dey vex oooooh. Jokes!!! All de same tanx 4 thinking it wise to followup on your post, most UnNigerian, l appreciate it.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ochukoccna: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2012
"HOME USER" EQUIPMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM 113,295.00 TO 79,800.00
80Gs for home equipment shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
ochukoccna:
80Gs for home equipment shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
l guess ur gesture means the Equipment is costly for a private user; if that is right, l will say valuation of utility - satisfaction derived, usually depends on so many factors for instance, l might hold about 4 different modems which l bought for 10,000.00 or less and interchange them just to have close to satisfactory result while spending small small amount to maintain them. At the end of the day, l Spend 2500, 1500, 2000 and 1000. And still don't see the folly in such action just because it very convenient to bring out those small values both in modeM and subsciption. And now get an equipment, costly l may say, but it delivers the promise at relatively higher fee but l still complain. Then what do l want. Free high speed internet!
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
kabiesy! Ngwanu.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by brightk(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
is yahclick good 4 a cybercafe of up 2 10 systems (thin client)... i had wanted to use mtn hynet but its not available. i intend using the router packages of airtel or glo. just dat i am afraid of d bandwith cap. vsat c band is very expensive. even ku band offered by some isp are very slow..

what do u advice. cos its the only tin holding me back.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by abohrandy: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
i saw free download somewhere? and whats wif d data cap? dat 1,5GB is what i can kill in one day!! so sup wif dat?
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 4:10am On Nov 23, 2012
brightk: is yahclick good 4 a cybercafe of up 2 10 systems (thin client)... i had wanted to use mtn hynet but its not available. i intend using the router packages of airtel or glo. just dat i am afraid of d bandwith cap. vsat c band is very expensive. even ku band offered by some isp are very slow..

what do u advice. cos its the only tin holding me back.
With thin client, you have choped updates for maintenance to a 1/10 of usual volumn for 10 systems cafe, and that is a headstart. With a good hotspots software manager, you can also streamline ur bandwidth and assign higher fee to activities relating to heavy downloads
(movies, music etc) from ur network during normal hours and encourage others to use your night browsing services for heavy downloads(free downloads Out-of-datacap btwn the hrs of 1am and 6am). That way you will be able to manage your bandwidth which is a major concern for anybody who uses our network. But be rest assured that speed is not a problem here because you can have upto 10mbps on the downlink which comes with a datacap of 80GB for N31,500.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 4:14am On Nov 23, 2012
abohrandy: i saw free download somewhere? and whats wif d data cap? dat 1,5GB is what i can kill in one day!! so sup wif dat?
There is Free downloads on the network between the hrs of 1am and 6am (outside whatever datacap u have on ur plan), secondly you won't be able to simply exhaust your dataplan in just a few minutes because of Fair Access Policy (FAP), rather u will be trottled until u reset by switching off ur modem for 24hrs. It is hard to see normal browsing of internet kill 1.5GB in one day, except for a combination of browsing with downloads of movies and stuff like that. So your activity in that direction will affect other users on the network during normal hrs and that is the reason for structuring the service that way.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Detailed pricelist

Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
2 days to go
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
1 to go
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2012
The last Day
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 6:59am On Jan 23, 2013
Introducing Yahclick Unlimited
We now have Unlimited Bundle in:
1. 512kbps Unlimited 20,000.00
2. 1mbps Unlimited 60,000.00
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2013
Just pay subscription and get equipment free.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by moonraker(m): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2013
@ Poster Do you have any business sense at all??

if you want people on here to take you seriously, you should

upload a screenshot of your companies internet line

proving that your company has access to such speeds...
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
moonraker: @ Poster Do you have any business sense at all??

if you want people on here to take you seriously, you should

upload a screenshot of your companies internet line

proving that your company has access to such speeds...
Please for shots, you may wish to check this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/1051464/yahclick-internet-service. Pride, sometimes is a problem.
Re: Crazy For Speed? Then Yahclick by ukachimo: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
7 days to go on promo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotmail Login / How To Browse Anonymously / Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.