Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) (14704 Views)

Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew / Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Next2Bezee:

I have the 1080P HD version of Kal Ho Na Hoo (6.8GB) which i watch at least 4-5 night a week cheesy

Its the best Bollywood ever, seriously i have seen sum guys trying to hide a tear or pretend that their eye is scratching them while watching this movie. grin grin
I'd recommend u guys watch "hey baby" u will seriously cry ur heart out.
Or see tara rum pum acted by rani n saif
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
My first post today and it's on this thread. . .what does that say about me? grin

I'm a BIG BIG fan of Bollywood (Indian) movies. I've been downloading them regularly for the past 2 years and I've built my self a nice collection. I now have close to 150 Bollywood movies mostly BRRips on my external Hard Disk. I never even watch 1/4 of the movies sef lol.

Indian movies have good plots and are mostly well made but they're just a tad bit too melodramatic, filled with unrealistic twists & coincidences and too long in terms of run-hour duration.

Also, the portrayal of love in Indian movies is not the most realistic. The action scenes/stunts in their films also need improvement.

Lastly, just like Nollywood, they copy and rip-off Hollywood movies a lot.

Here's a post I made not too long ago on the
What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 thread not too long ago

semid4lyfe:
Just the Indian movies I've seen since the last time I posted about a movie here. . . . .

I Hate Love Storys (2010) - a romantic drama starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor. 7/10

Race (2008) - starring Saif Ali Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Anil Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif and Semeera Reddy. The suspense, twists & turns in this movie ehn. . .make I reserve my remaining comments to the scorecard. .8/10

Pyaar Impossibe (2010) - starring Uday Chopra & Priyanka Chopra. Not a bad movie but Priyanka's costumes in the movie were something else. I mean, which corporate executive wears such provocative and revealing clothes to work? shocked 6/10

Wanted (2009)- starring Salman Khan. Gosh! This movie is so over-rated. It seems it doesn't take much to make a blockbuster movie in Bollywood . . . .5.5/10

Dabangg (2010)- Another overhyped and over-rated Salman Khan movie. I'll rate it same as Wanted above. . .5.5/10

Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)- 3 Ladies who were swindled by a handsome con artist get together, recruit a lady to con the con artist and recover their money but the lady and the con artist fall in love lol. Cheesy shey? Still, it was very interesting and the musical numbers dey very ''hip'' and sweet die. 7/10

Namastey London (2007)- a romantic drama starring Ashkay Kumar & Katrina Kaif. Loved it. . .7.5/10

Don (2006)- starring SRK and Priyanka Chopra. Dem take style copy Face-Off for this movie but the twist at the end ehn. . .I nor expect am. I'll rate it 6/10

Players (2012) - a ''heist'' movie starring Abhishek Bachchan, Sonaam Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Bobby Deol and the guy wey dey trip from Katrina's character in the movie, New york (2009). Kai, Indians can sabi copy shocked The movie was a rip-off of two American movies - The Italian Job and Tower Heist. 5/10

Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011) - starring Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif and two Indian actors wey I nor sabi lol grin Not exactly original in my opinion as it was very similar to the Hollywood movie Vicky Christina's Barcelona. 6.5/10

Bride and Prejudice (2004)- Not sure if this should be here but then it's an Indian story and has a primarily Indian cast. 6/10

In short, if u no dey watch Indian films, you dey miss o cool
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Av seen some of dem sha. Except d 2011 n 2012
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
Aishwarya Rai looks and talent made her a sure shot winner in the beauty pageants but faring equally well in films was a point to be debated. i love her for her beauty ad her eyes grin she featured i this movies Bride and Prejudice, Jeans, Raavan ad Provoked

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
John Abraham Born in Mumbai, India, on 17th December 1972, John Abraham is one of the most successful male models in India. His father is a Christian from Aluva, Kerala, and his mother is from Iran. Being Catholic, his father added the name Abraham to his son John as a mark of respect to the first patriarch and progenitor of the Hebrew people in the Bible.That name gave him a noted stand when he entered the modeling field. His revolutionary looks, macho body, baby smiles, and nice character made him the highest-paid supermodel in India. Being a hot star in the modeling world, he made his film debut in 2003. Not like usual Bollywood heroes who debut in male-oriented action features, he accepted the erotic and emotional Jism (2003). Unfortunately the film did not do well, but his work was noticed widely. Later the same year came the paranormal Saaya (2003) and romantic Paap (2003), neither of which did well at box office.His first blockbuster smash hit came in the year 2004 when he played the antihero Kabir in Dhoom (2004).

Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by BeingAkorede(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Zee Cinema Awards Updates :-

Best Actor Award ( Critics ) - Hrithik Roshan ( Agneepath )

Best Actress Award ( Critics ) - Sridevi (English Vinglish )

Best Villain - Rishi Kapoor (Agneepath)

Best Story - 'Kahaani' written by Sujoy Ghosh

Best Music : Pritam (Cocktail)

Best Playback Singer - Male : Sonu Nigam for Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin (Agneepath )

Best Playback Singer - Female : Shreya Ghoshal for Saans ( Jab Tak Hai Jaan )

Best Background Score- Ajay - Atul (Agneepath)

Best ACTOR Award ( Popular ) :- Ranbir Kapoor ( Barfi! )

Best ACTRESS Award ( Popular ) - Priyanka Chopra ( Barfi! )

International Icon ( Male ) Award - SHAH RUKH KHAN !!

International Icon ( Female ) Award - KATRINA KAIF !!

Best Actor in a Supporting Role -
Nawazuddin Siddiqui (Talaash)

Best Actress in a Supporting Role - Anushka Sharma(Jab Tak Hai Jaan)

Best Debutant Director - Gauri Shinde (English Vinglish)

Best Action Director - A Kumar (Rowdy Rathore)

Best Choreographer- Ganesh Acharya (Chikni Chameli)

Song Of The Year - Radha (Student Of The Year)
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2013
All dis bollywood freak self, its ok.
Re: BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) by PabloPicasso: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Hello guys. please does anyone know of the Indian movie involving a guy and his female friend who were so close that people thought they were having a secret relationship? The girl eventually had a suitor from abroad, but the suitors friend raped her, and while her friend chased him, he died in an accident. The girl later became pregnant as a result and lost her suitor. She was shamed and her friend was blamed, but they eventually got together. Please does anyone know the title of the movie, or even any of the actors/actresses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbc Action On Nilesat / Picture: Nat Geo Wild Cameraman Films A Boy As Live Python Wraps Around Him / Which Movie Has The Highest Sex Scenes And Interesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.