Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew (41125 Views)

Nollywood Actors & Actresses' Value / BOLLYWOOD Actors, Actresses And Movies (Pics) / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by yxizzy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
If u are an inspired actor/actress, a movie producer, director, cinematographer, video editor, make up artist ot customier, movie marketer or agent etc. Here is a forum where u can join and learn of new ideas as well as meet or get contacts of people u might need in ur career.
All u v to do is join and drop ur email address not ur phone number. U will receive a mail and directions on how to join the crew.

REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT WANT TO JOIN
- receive and share information about movie productions.
- get answers to any question u might need for ur productions, marketing or auditions
-be alerted of movie auditions or all over Nigeria and have ppl to support u.
-if u v a movie u want to produce, u v a crew right behind u.
- as a scriptwriter, u will find out how to get ur idea to the world.
- contacts, everyone needs that. U never know who u might meet.
- get professional advice from me and other crew members.
- we can also make a movie together.

Contacts and information is what u need in the industry, so get hold of this opportunity and grow stronger. There is a big world out there. If u v any more reasons u think someone should join, pls post it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by hannesy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
For real?
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by omat20(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
gummomat@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by yxizzy(f): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
I noticed some people prefer sending their email address via whatsapp... Its still ok, if u prefer that
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2014
morganjennyy@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by modsith(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Modsith00@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by morsadh(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mynisu@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by yxizzy(f): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2014
Pls reply to ur mail.. Other interested participants can still send their name and contact ie phone number to nollywoodmoviemakers@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by omat20(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
yxizzy: Pls reply to ur mail.. Other interested participants can still send their name and contact ie phone number to nollywoodmoviemakers@gmail.com
Aunty, hope u have seen my reply
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by yxizzy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
omat20: Aunty, hope u have seen
my reply
Yes pls.
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by OtunbaStarboy(m): 5:18am On Aug 05, 2014
star_musicbreeze@yahoo.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by lilofwesh(f): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2014
l.nnang@yahoo.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by dicksonanslem55: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2014
I am a cinematographer and a story writer. My email address is juliusdickson40@yahoo.com. I want to start a production and i am looking for a production where i can start up my career
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Ama80(f): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
amakainspires@yahoo.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by bisi16(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Michaellaw213@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by ekwurekwu(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
@dicksonanslem55 what is your location? We might work together.
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by emmachristt(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2014
enwokejiegbe@YAHOO.COM
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by remsonik(f): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Refolabi@yahoo.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by nerfetiti: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
are u an upcoming movie producer or director.....and you want publicity for your new movie....pls send your movie details (including trailer,movie plot and actors and actresses) to gistbanker@gmail.com...we will help you promote it free of charge....

#SeeUonTop wink wink wink
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by slimbiggy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
scriptwriter and actor. . . . .blaisecruxifizo@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by traceeola: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
remmytracy@yahoo.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
slimbiggy:
scriptwriter and actor. . . . .blaisecruxifizo@gmail.com

Bro, Kindly Enlighten Me On How To Write A Script. I Have Good Stories That I Need To Put Down. Can You Help Me Out With The Format or A Sample Please. I Bank On U
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by slimbiggy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
i think its preferable we talk
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by yxizzy(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
if you are an actor, script writer, model, artiste, dancer and form of entertainment, visit www.altimediaent.com, they offer acting and modeling jobs, will connect you with film producer, help sell your scripts or tv show ideas, create an award winning music video etc pls dont miss this opp.
contact me for any help
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by nkemjacob2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
am a scriptwriter, aspiring actor. I Love to learn more about film making.. nkemjacob14@gmail.com
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by yxizzy(f): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
@nkem, they also offer film training. Send a mail to sylvia@altimediaent.com and ask about their trainings. They also offer online training if you wish and after training they register you into the company. You will receive instant acting jobs and connections to sell your scripts. Just try, good luck
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by yxizzy(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Allow me to share this great news!!

Altimedia Arts Academy (AAA) on its arrival into Nigeria is offering one month free media and art training on acting, script writing, directing, modeling and dancing in Enugu, Nigeria.

To register for this great offer and possible opportunity to gain Knowledge and increase your profile, visit www.Altimediaent.com/aaa or call 0812 630 8984

Also after training and practical, those that did awesomely well will receive a working contract and feature in any movie and art shows.

Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by Zoest(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mdukedom@gmail.com
Op would like a chat with u.
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by GHoJes: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Prissyluv, how's captain?
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by prissyluv(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
GHoJes:
Prissyluv, how's captain?
My sweet sis. Captain is fine oooo. How has it been?
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by GHoJes: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
prissyluv:

My sweet sis. Captain is fine oooo.
How has it been?

Its been fine. Nice and comforting to know you guys are good. Stay well.
Re: Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew by goldwise(f): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Am upcoming yoruba actress,if there is any movie or soap.kindly mail me ourlinksbabe@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 / Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself / Bbnaija: Joe Is Khafi's Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.