Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (55200 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander (New Thread) / Who Is Your Favourite Nairalander And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2012
OMG!! I love the interviews and I hate myself for liking it
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2012
Tgirl4real: Jennykadry, u can't escape me dis tym. tongue

For where? When you cannot keep your hands to yourself, is my saga mite the only Channing tatum with 6 pack on this forum? angry
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by r231(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Missy_B:
Since mod to mod PMs don't work, it's best you guys leave your email add. here or reach us on ours. smiley

oh
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2012
Am I d only one?? This place seems to be full of oldies undecided

It's like they're so happy to hv a part of their old NL back undecided
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Odunnu: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2012
debosky:

If na joke stop am oh. . . .it is me and you bikonu.

kiss kiss
Not after you dumped me. I still cant forgive myself for believing your numerous lies.
@Tgirl & JK please reach an agreement soon. I cant wait to read JK's
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Odunnu: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2012
debosky:

If na joke stop am oh. . . .it is me and you bikonu.

kiss kiss
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by debosky(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2012
Shollypopz: Am I d only one?? This place seems to be full of oldies undecided

Anything wrong with that dear?

Not to worry - once you nominate 'newbies' to be interviewed then you'll stop feeling that way. wink

Odunnu:
Not after you dumped me. I still cant forgive myself for believing your numerous lies.

You dumped me first for tkb and jaybee, that's why I started chasing JK all over the place. We still have hope wink
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by olawalebabs(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2012
*Still Waiting*
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by MissyB3(f): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2012
olawalebabs: *Still Waiting*
Leave your email and you'll be sent the questionnaire
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Odunnu: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2012
debosky:

Anything wrong with that dear?

Not to worry - once you nominate 'newbies' to be interviewed then you'll stop feeling that way. wink

You dumped me first for tkb and jaybee, that's why I started chasing JK all over the place. We still have hope wink
Dumped you ke? I told you I wanted to go and learn more ways of satisfying you. Who else would have taught me? Musiwa? C'mon. You've had your eyes on JK since forever
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by MissyB3(f): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu:
Dumped you ke? I told you I wanted to go and learn more ways of satisfying you. Who else would have taught me? Musiwa? C'mon. You've had your eyes on JK since forever
If after flirting and derailing this thread you're not able to convince Debosky to grant an interview, you go see pepper. cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Odunnu: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2012
Missy_B:
If after flirting and derailing this thread you're not able to convince Debosky to grant an interview, you go see pepper. cheesy

Choi! shocked
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Tgirl4real(f): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by freecocoa(f): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
So Jarus cheated on his then -girlfriend-now wife with a Nairalander shocked hmm mrs jarus you better shine your eyes o, she's still on his bbm contact.tongue
Rocky bebe you are beauriful but una sure say na una real age una dey give us so?undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Awww i loved reading through the interviews smiley esp Jarus' and Rockys'.

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by cowgurl: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wow!

did enjoy reading through those interviews, am definitely following that thread.

Well done Tgirl4real and Missy_B.

@Rocktation
Loved your pix gurl, you do rock!

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by siddiq202(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
It seems the interview is for some selected people only undecided

If not please interview tbaba1234 and sweetnecta
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by cowgurl: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Uj_sizzle

just saying hi.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by MissyB3(f): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
siddiq202: It seems the interview is for some selected people only undecided

It's not, some of you are just not cooperating. Whoever signifies interest will be inteviewed.
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by olawalebabs(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Missy_B:
Leave your email and you'll be sent the questionnaire
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
siddiq202: It seems the interview is for some selected people only undecided

Nigerians and their usual moronic claim of marginalisation.

If the people you are listing are not coming forward to provide interviews, how do you want them to be interviewed?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by coogar: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Shollypopz: Am I d only one?? This place seems to be full of oldies undecided

i can interview you in a private room......what's your a-s-l? cheesy grin tongue
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by siddiq202(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Nigerians and their usual moronic claim of marginalisation.

If the people you are listing are not coming forward to provide interviews, how do you want them to be interviewed?
what have I done to deserve that? Ok I will take that as complement.
see what the OP says

Tgirl4real: Hello all,
Sometimes in 2008 we got to know some Nairalanders up close and personal here;
https://www.nairaland.com/191518/upclose-personal-nairalanders
It's been more than 3 years now, and obviously new members have joined the family and the number of nairalanders have gone up wink. Well, I am starting the fun all over again with Missy_b (Celeb Mod). tongue
I'm ready again to dish out questions and take answers.
So, if you are interested in granting an interview or you would like any of your favourite nairalander to be interviewed, kindly mail/PM either Missy_b (missy_nairaland@ymail.com)or myself (tgirl4real@ymail.com)or simply show your interest here.
The interviews will be posted on another thread which will be locked in other to keep it clean wink , but, all discussions will be done on this thread.
For maximum fun, I require your cooperation. wink
See you guys around. kiss
To read interviews go here

So I requested both of them to be interviewed but no response. now tell me where I was wrong
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Do I get the opportunity to be interviewed too
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
siddiq202:
see what the OP says

So I requested both of them to be interviewed but no respond. now tell me where I was wrong

No 1, have you bothered to check if they have contacted those people and they got no response before you claimed "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"?

No 2, have you confirmed if those people are interested in being interviewed before you claimed "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"?

No 3, do you know how many people keen to be interviewed have passed their replies and are in the queue ahead of your choices before you cliamed "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"?

No 4, why do you Nigerians love to through conjectual, unverified accusations like "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"?
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

No 1, have you bothered to check if they have contacted those people and they got no response before you claimed "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"?

No 2, have you confirmed if those people are interested in being interviewed before you claimed "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"

No 3, do you know how many people keen to be interviewed have passed their replies and are in the queue before your choices before you cliamed "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"?

No 4, why do you Nigerians love to through conjectual, unverified accusations like "It seems the interview is for some selected people only"?

Shagamite back off and return to missyb's chambers. Am I the one that told you not to sign a prenuptial agreement with Missy before saying I do? angry
siddiq202:
see what the OP says

So I requested both of them to be interviewed but no response. now tell me where I was wrong

Awwwww you are so cute kiss kiss
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Sagamite(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
jennykadry:

Shagamite back off and return to missyb's chambers. Am I the one that told you not to sign a prenuptial agreement with Missy before saying I do? angry

Awwwww you are so cute kiss kiss

Missy will sign prenup and also swear in my family shrine not to claim more than 0.03% of my assets. angry
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by slimyem: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pls interview idowumagbo for me...cheesy
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
Les: i warn you!!! Let this be your first and last you will ever insult idowu like dat again, you hear? If na 190 i go manage but my idowu pass a billion euro sef which am willing to pay sharp sharp!!! Infat take dis *draws check and present it to t.gurl* now where's Idowu
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
slimyem: Pls interview idowumagbo for me...cheesy
aproko!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by coogar: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
slimyem: Pls interview idowumagbo for me...cheesy

request denied!
idowuagbo cannot be interviewed for many reasons - she's heavily pregnant as we speak!
Re: Meet Your Favourite Nairalander by slimyem: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
coogar:

request denied!
idowuagbo cannot be interviewed for many reasons - she's heavily pregnant as we speak!
how do ya know??
You been down there??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67)

Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.