Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband (1309 Views)

Hey, Your Fly In Open!..why Do We Find It Difficult... / Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. / hey! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by shapey(f): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2008
hello guy/girls. you all know me now don't you.my wife told me all about nairaland.i tried to register but the stuff wasn't coming up.
i am overwhelmed to know that such a websit exists here.this will make me closer to nigerians.i'm a bit busy now,so i may not get online as often as 'shapey' would.i wonder how she thot up that name.

anyway,the nightmare is over.i have my darling back.reading all her posts,i relived what she went through with alot of guilt and pain.guilt because i know i should have done more to protect her;but i was also thinking of not hurting anyone.that obviously did not work out.what that did was to push my wife further away from me and giving my family the nerves to torture her emotionally.when she said to me' you hurt me deeply',i never knew how deep she was hurting. i was going through a horrible period in my life-my mother's death,my exams were drawing close and then my family was tearing my wife apart.

when she left me during the burial,my whole world crumbled.i thought i had lost her.this was aggraveted by the fact that her mother and her family had thought i was not able to protect my wife.there is no worse feeling than that.our marriage is relatively young,we are a young couple too-27 and 30yrs respectively;so i guess this is part of the growing process.
she pointed out what she feels she did wrong eg like laughing,going to work the day after etc.i was also at fault-i should even take a great part of the blame.
i could go on and on,but my people,i'm so happy to have my angel back,and that's thanks to some of you guys right here.
to those guys who think i'm a weakling:it's not an easy place to find yourself.you are torn between the woman you love dearly and then your family who have until some point been good to you. it's a very difficult position believe me.there are some guys or girls whose posts made me happy-richyblack,sweet t,joshjosh,D-reloaded,adeboo,D D,and so many more.you guys are geniuses.i'll try to be here at least once a week when i have a bit of time to play around.

okay guys gotta run-my angel is back with me,though not fully(she's still making alot of efizi).but she'd back-that's all that matters. cool

2 Likes

Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by floxyrangy: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2008
awwwww!!!!! how sweet.
Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by amsky(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
ah !!!!!!!!!!your wife finally got you to post right.well.i dont think it's a good idea,cos there's someone who thinks you and your wife made up the whole story to ''entertain'' them on nairaland!!!!
incidentally,this guy has been one of those you may have acknowledged. i think some matters are best kept close to your heart.shapey will finally agree with me after reading this.you'll see it on shapey's post.

okay doc,i gasta run.nanite.
Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by DD5: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2008
Mr. Shapey . . . that you could humble yourself to see the world through the eyes of ur wife . . . 10 gbosa for you.
Joshjosh shld take the largest share of the thanks . . . may this experience make you even stronger than ever before.

Now i feel like getting married. cool

1 Like

Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by Iyanlax: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2008
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Why am I starting to get a bad feeling that Nairalanders have been led up a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong garden path with this story! shocked

Shapey, the cousin and now the husband have all come to contribute to this saga. Not that I found this strange to begin with, however, now the husband has come to add his experience. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I smell big smelly fish here ooooo.
Maybe you guys ought to sell your script to Nollywood producers.

Me I no longer buy this story. cool
Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by SweetT1: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2008
I no know ooo, things dey gather gather oo
Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by adeboo(f): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2008
Praise the Lord somebody!

Oga o Mr. Shapey -well i dont really blame u sha cause this is a learning curve for the both of u.
Now u know what to do when other trials come your way- u are only getting trained for the journey of marriage ahead.

Hurry up sha and start the baby process o - cause i wanna see the fruit of all the wahala that we have been doing with both of u.
Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2008
I am happy for you, Moments like this make me think of getting married oh
Re: Hey This Is ''shapeyz'' Husband by EmemJU(f): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2008
hey, shapey's husband, so glad to hear frm u, i could read d 'love' for ur wife in between ur words

i wish u guys all d best, im mighty glad things gat sorted out b4 it gat outta hand

@those who think ,

u guys sure have an over-ripe imagination, couldnt u feel d misery in d story?or have u done sth like that here??
tell us-o-o-o,so we'l know not to believe stories anyhow, so we await u guys own fabulous story(if u think thats so easy)

but seriously methinks nairaland affords d anonymity to seek or give advice, confess, and generally just say ur mind without being caught out, and thats great

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Helpmate / Caught Husband Sex Chatting / Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.