Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Caught Husband Sex Chatting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught Husband Sex Chatting (1312 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Husband Sex Chatting by wendypenny: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
My people abeg make una chuk mouth for this matter o. Matured advice's pls. .

Anonymously sent.

I caught my husband sex chatting, I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. I am one of those women that can swear that my husband does not have time to look at women. I was in shock. I quietly asked him and he wanted to deny, when I showed him the evidence, he said it was just chatting that After all he did not sleep with anyone. I ignored him and cried myself to sleep, he was not even remorseful. After 3 days he apologised maybe because I wasn't talking to him. He promised to stop, unknown to him I did a back up of his messages so I can get a copy on my own phone and the things I see are killing me, when I asked him again, he reacted violently warning me to never touch his phone again. Pls how can I handle this matter
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by lelvin(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
When you go looking you'll definitely see something...
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by MhizzAJ(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Is marriage all dat stressful

1 Like

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by fernandez1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na u won kill ur self nah...why backup is phone msgs

Na heart attack go fall on U last last
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by untamedd(f): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
As usual, blame the woman. The woman is to be blamed when she finds out she is being cheated on.

Madam, it's best the way you have found out as you know the true nature of your relationship with your husband. I won't tell you what to do or not to do but I'm in support of KNOWING. It will at least help you to protect yourself.

A woman recently found that that her husband who is HIV positive infected her. She found out on a day she was tempted to read his chats. She was one to deliberately ignore signs or finding things out so she won't feel sad. Guess who is devastated now?

The problem is never with the woman/man who finds out, its with the partner who cheats. Let's be reasonable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
untamedd:
As usual, blame the woman. The woman is to be blamed when she finds out she is being cheated on.

Madam, it's best the way you have found out as you know the true nature of your relationship with your husband. I won't tell you what to do or not to do but I'm in support of KNOWING. It will at least help you to protect yourself.

A woman recently found that that her husband who is HIV positive infected her. She found out on a day she was tempted to read his chats. She was one to deliberately ignore signs or finding things out so she won't feel sad. Guess who is devastated now?

The problem is never with the woman/man who finds out, its with the partner who cheats. Let's be reasonable.

Are you minding the people here, if it were the reversed they will say the guy was justified and also the HIV is a real issue, am surprised this is family section there's usually smarter comments than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Juliette05(f): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Madam, just focus on your life and your kids,.(if any) that's what is more important for now,
make yourself a better person, don't, I repeat, don't snoop on him again, try to look your best always, wear a smile, I promise you, he will come back crawling,

1 Like

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Evacroft: 2:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Snooping makes u have that brain check, it makes u plan ahead and not have bp which many women actually have cos it caught them unaware, just dont make it an habit ,and only snoop when u have a heart of steel like mine grin just kidding.
Pls let him be,just start making life plan changes since he is not remorseful, do u have a good job or biz? Safe money ,plenty money incase of rainy days. Then hope and pray he repents.

2 Likes

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Truesapiosexual(f): 4:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Stop going through your husband's phone , give yourself some peace my 2cent
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by babyfaceafrica: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm..the elders are on their way...even if he is not physically cheating,he is emotionally cheating

1 Like

Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is marriage all dat stressful
First step to enjoy a marriage as a woman of Africa is to accept that African men are polygamous in nature. It takes grace for few of us not to cheat. However, stop looking! if he hides it, he respects you.
Re: Caught Husband Sex Chatting by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
wendypenny:
My people abeg make una chuk mouth for this matter o. Matured advice's pls. .

Anonymously sent.

I caught my husband sex chatting, I felt like the ground should open and swallow me. I am one of those women that can swear that my husband does not have time to look at women. I was in shock. I quietly asked him and he wanted to deny, when I showed him the evidence, he said it was just chatting that After all he did not sleep with anyone. I ignored him and cried myself to sleep, he was not even remorseful. After 3 days he apologised maybe because I wasn't talking to him. He promised to stop, unknown to him I did a back up of his messages so I can get a copy on my own phone and the things I see are killing me, when I asked him again, he reacted violently warning me to never touch his phone again. Pls how can I handle this matter

You will soon die of high BP if you don't stop snooping. And now that you have known, what's your next step Walk away or you keep crying yourself to sleep?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Don't What Is Wrong With Me. / How Do You Feel After Havin Unprotected Sex With Another Person / Isit LegallyRight For A Parent Or Parents To Violently Force An Adult To Rehab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.