Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! (27965 Views)

I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / UFO's And Christian Beliefs? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by CrazyMan(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
finn: Lwkmd. NLers are mean. I swear
Do you expect us to believe a story with no reasonable proof, not even a black and white picture to back up his claims?

Haba...we're not that dumb na.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by chreldb(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
OP I have just one question. Why did you or your wife not take a picture or a video? liar liar...........
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by ufumes(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
@ ops, you did not complete the story, the final part is that ... you finally woke up from your dreams? Lol
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Pain(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
Keep Doubting Fools!

I wonder why some humans are so selfish and self centered to think that we are the only intelligent species in the whole of the universe. My encounter with the Higher Beings dates back to High School (NM..)and I am certain about it. The earth was seeded by some fallen beings. They wanted total submission to them and they alone. They realized their folly when they discovered that the very essence of Life they invoked in man emanated from and is infinitely connected with the Almighty God.

Ever since then, they have sought to eradicate mankind. It is only the intervention of the Sons of God that have kept the earth intact. What you may have witnessed is just a routine visit by the Guardians. God has since taken up and adopted man and will elevate each man to the higher realm after several cycles of experiential existence. For those who may want to criticize please be informed that i am not atheist. I believe in God.

It is only that he has been grossly misinterpreted and misrepresented by selfish men masquerading as messengers & priests over the ages. What most religious bigots don't know is that they are worshiping Satan who is the King of this Realm. He hands them riches and fame on the altar of false hope.

It is unfortunate that the Original Message of Yashua Son of the Most High God who came to expose and correct the folly of religion has been hijacked and bastardized by Merchants of Hope and GospelPreneurs for their own vain and crass gains. May God Almighty Open Our Eyes to See that he is not the Selfish Jealous , Intolerant & Naira Spending god He is Being Portrayed by False Religions of Today. God is Love and IS GOD regardless of any praise or chants you make to HIM. He is OminiPotent and OmniSufficient

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by dnative(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: There is not the slightest doubt in my mind that humans do not exist alone in this universe, but I do not believe any aliens visited Earth in the past. I think the ancient civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria had survivors who interacted with the more backward civilizations in those days, teaching the Egyptians scientific methods that enabled them build the pyramids, and naturally they were regarded as gods by the more primitive civilizations.

Quite natural a chap that was discussing this backin March will be seeing things now. You go see wetin you wan see bros. Just make sure no be say you were "flying high in the friendly skies, without ever leaving the ground"

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by omooloye: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: Okay this probably sounds over the top and I was never one to give much credence to UFO sightings, how much more ever imagine I would ever lay eyes on one physically especially in Nigeria since most recorded sightings have been in the western world but last night I observed UFO activity for about 2 hours.

I was awakened around 0100 hours by an extremely loud noise and at first i thought it was the outdoor unit of my air conditioner so I powered it off but the noise wouldn't go away. It was real loud and rather disconcerting because it was a humming sound. My wife sprang up and was scared stiff, thinking judgement day had arrived because the sound was coming from above outside.

I decided to take a peep outside and lo and behold, what did I see? A flying saucer! It is indeed an apt description because the craft was shaped like a saucer, with a rotating outer ring. It was hovering about 200 feet away from my bedroom window and then after a while it started moving about but not very fast. I called my wife to the window just to be sure I wasn't hallucinating and asked her 'Do you see that?' and she went "Oh my God it's a UFO!'. Now I was convinced my eyes weren't deceiving me and we both stood transfixed watching the strange craft. There were no lights on the machine but it's silhouette was quite distinct from the night sky.

As we stood there watching the mopols guarding our area released some gunshots into the air as is their nightly custom except I don't know if they also saw the ship and wanted to scare them off. The craft then started moving towards the sound of the shots which happened to be a few feet from our gate and this really freaked my wife out because she thought they might interpret the gunshots as a threat and wipe out the entire neighborhood with some energy beam.

I must confess the thought also crossed my mind, however it resumed it's hover and then after a while went back to it's original position. A couple of minutes later it started rising vertically upwards and bigger surprise, there was a freaging mother ship!! A hatch opened up in the middle of the mother ship and the smaller craft went in.

The humming sound finally ceased, there was no sound from the mother ship, and the silence was actually menacing because it was a large craft. Then something really weird started happening. The mother ship started changing shapes.

I can't really describe the shapes but my wife made some drawings of what she saw. I remember one shape looked like a triangle and another was cylindrical with the tip like the nose of a high speed electric train.

Now this is the most amazing event out of all that transpired this morning, I saw a giant human in the sky, and I am pretty certain my jaws dropped. My wife whose eyesight is much keener than mine asked me if I could see what she was seeing, and I nodded in amazement. He was perfectly formed, with chiseled looks and a close cropped beard.

He was dressed in flowing robes and had a drape across his shoulders and he was huge! He appeared to be floating in the sky and was transparent, like he was reflecting the light around him. His gaze was transfixed at the gas flare coming from the NNPC refinery. By the way this happened in Warri and the refinery isn't far from where I live so the flames from the flare is extremely bright at night. I suppose they are watching and waiting for the opportune time to make their appearance known to the entire earth.

Anyway after a while he floated up into the mother ship and then another surprise, other ships started dropping out of the night sky and they moved in a formation behind the first ship, kind of like soldier ants and then they disappeared out of sight. This happened at about 0300 hours.

Without a doubt we are not alone on this planet but the being I saw isn't some one eyed creature with three fingers and green skin, he was definitely human but much more perfect than we can ever be, and huge in size.

Their technology is way beyond what we have now and I am still trying to figure out what kind of energy powered those ships. The engineer in me is inclined to think it's some form of electro-magnetic energy because a ship that large would require a huge engine which ought to generate a whole lot of noise but it was silent. I suppose the smaller craft is like a helicopter to them hence the loud humming noise, or maybe it's because it descended so low we were able to hear it. I am most definite people in the neighborhood must have seen or heard the smaller craft because it was real loud.

It's only a matter of time now before they make their play and come out in the open. It certainly looked like an intelligence gathering exercise to me. Well, just thought I should share my experience with others, maybe someone else saw them too. This is certainly the most awe inspiring event I ever laid my eyes on!

And after all the "beautiful" experience, no pictures at least to back up your claim? I guess you were carried away in surprise.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Jalal(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ok
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by na2day(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2012
I once saw a UFO,
Carrying garri Ifo,
Thought my eyes were seeing things,
Never knew they also love it with beans

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by arbitrage: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
I wouldn't doubt any of the poster's narrative and thank God his followed-up responses showed that he is not disturbed by insults and jeers of other responses, which I think is important. But I keep wondering why a man, who is an engineer, with a wife whom I guess is educated, will watch such sight for 2 good hours and nothing inquisitive or scientific or researching within will make them to video, snap or capture anything of the scene. Since you posted this narrative around 6.44pm yesterday, I was thinking by then you would have also asked some of your neighbors or security guards to confirm if they heard, saw or perceived anything previous night, with which you can support/embellish your experience here. Well, it's a lesson for another time because I want to believe not all the phones in your house will have led-light to prevent you from capturing the bewildering images. At worst you will hide the lighting with cloth while capturing. Summarily, I believe what you saw until you claim otherwise. Take care!

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by chreldb(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pain: Keep Doubting Fools!

I wonder why some humans are so selfish and self centered to think that we are the only intelligent species in the whole of the universe. My encounter with the Higher Beings dates back to High School (NM..)and I am certain about it. The earth was seeded by some fallen beings. They wanted total submission to them and they alone. They realized their folly when they realized that the very essence of Life they invoked in man emanated from and is infinitely connected with the Almighty God.

Ever since then, they have sought to eradicate mankind. It is only the intervention of the Sons of God that have kept the earth intact. What you may have witnessed is just a routine visit by the Guardians. God has since taken up and adopted man and will elevate each man to the higher realm after several cycles of experiential existence. For those who may want to criticize please be informed that i am not atheist. I believe in God.

It is only that he has been grossly misinterpreted and misrepresented by selfish men masquerading as messengers & priests over the ages. What most religious bigots don't know is that they are worshiping Satan who is the King of this Realm. He hands them riches and fame on the altar of false hope.

It is unfortunate that the Original Message of Yashua Son of the Most High God has been hijacked and bastardized by Merchants of Hope and GospelPreneurs for their own vain and crass gains. May God Almighty Open Our Eyes to See that he is not the Selfish Jealous & Intolerant God He is Being Portrayed by False Religions of Today. God is Love and IS GOD regardless of any praise or chants you make to HIM. He is OminiPotent and OmniSufficient

So what does all this have to do with flying saucers and UFO's? OP you try well well.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by DANILSA(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2012
WERE DID YOU SEE DE UFO (UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT) I THINK YOU EITHER WATCHED HORROR FIRM BEFORE SLEEPING OR U SMOKED GARRI WEED. WHY IS IT IN FRONT PAGE? NA TRAFFIC KWAA cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by alienware(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Humans will unite when the aliens invade
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by plappville(f): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pastor Kun: Interesting, what I can't reconcile is the shape changing mother ship and the giant transparent 'human' the OP saw. Sightings of UFOs have been reported by thousands of credible people world wide. I won't rush to dismiss the OP just becos it happened in Nigeria but I would advise he investigates further and ask other people in his area if they had a similar experience. He could also post the sketches his wife drew so we can have an idea what the UFO looked like.

They wasted much time in sketching, at least they are well to do, they must have a smart phone to take snap sharp sharp picture na, all these talk talk for no come in grin grin grin

naijamark: Please take this post to joke section and change the topic to: "after smoking weed with my wife, we were seeing things"

You are indeed FUNNY .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by hollabee01: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Calling occupants of d interplanetary craft..........stop using DRUGS......
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pastormustwacc: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: The Gunshots scared dem away, they wanted to abduct u and ur wife as lab rats? male and female species of the earthlings(in computer voice)
Lawd! i don die with lafter here o! Haba!! nairalanders no kill me before my time o!!!
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by arbitrage: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
dnative:

Quite natural a chap that was discussing this backin March will be seeing things now. You go see wetin you wan see bros. Just make sure no be say you were "flying high in the friendly skies, without ever leaving the ground"

@dnative, you mean the poster had posted this your quotation in March? Well, let's hope that it is not what has engaged his mind/heart all the while that has started materializing. I thought it was enslavement of the subjects and lower people by Pharaoh that led to building of the Egyptian Pyramid but now, the poster's March posting quoted showed that it was alien-inspired technology. Okay o!
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
You mean you watched this for 2hours and u were not able to take pictures? Are u using 3310?
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Smartjeezy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
I saw something like that around my area.it was around 2.00am but i cant see it clearly.disc shaped,low noise,glowing in the darkness.My dog started barking when he saw it.(huerto legras)
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by plappville(f): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: @obadiah777: This has got nothing whatsoever to do with Christ. The apparition wasn't a spiritual being. Don't get it twisted okay? Like I said I am sharing an extra-ordinary experience and it doesn't bother me if people respond with derision. It is what it is.

You are right, it is good to share experience but not without a concret proof, we are in a technological world, at least some proof would have crown your experience
you know what i mean

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by JustME7(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2012
@topic. ROFLMAO. From which hollywood film did you get this idea? This is really funny. A huge human that is transparent. You need to wake up bro.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
solidbroda: You mean you watched this for 2hours and u were not able to take pictures? Are u using 3310?
omo men i don laugh my ribs out the thing don crack. I beg this nairalanderrs need to be world wide read site.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by blackbeau1(f): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
This is what happens when you watch too many movies.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by awesomet1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
EasyG: Okay this probably sounds over the top and I was never one to give much credence to UFO sightings, how much more ever imagine I would ever lay eyes on one physically especially in Nigeria since most recorded sightings have been in the western world but last night I observed UFO activity for about 2 hours.

I was awakened around 0100 hours by an extremely loud noise and at first i thought it was the outdoor unit of my air conditioner so I powered it off but the noise wouldn't go away. It was real loud and rather disconcerting because it was a humming sound. My wife sprang up and was scared stiff, thinking judgement day had arrived because the sound was coming from above outside.

I decided to take a peep outside and lo and behold, what did I see? A flying saucer! It is indeed an apt description because the craft was shaped like a saucer, with a rotating outer ring. It was hovering about 200 feet away from my bedroom window and then after a while it started moving about but not very fast. I called my wife to the window just to be sure I wasn't hallucinating and asked her 'Do you see that?' and she went "Oh my God it's a UFO!'. Now I was convinced my eyes weren't deceiving me and we both stood transfixed watching the strange craft. There were no lights on the machine but it's silhouette was quite distinct from the night sky.

As we stood there watching the mopols guarding our area released some gunshots into the air as is their nightly custom except I don't know if they also saw the ship and wanted to scare them off. The craft then started moving towards the sound of the shots which happened to be a few feet from our gate and this really freaked my wife out because she thought they might interpret the gunshots as a threat and wipe out the entire neighborhood with some energy beam.

I must confess the thought also crossed my mind, however it resumed it's hover and then after a while went back to it's original position. A couple of minutes later it started rising vertically upwards and bigger surprise, there was a freaging mother ship!! A hatch opened up in the middle of the mother ship and the smaller craft went in.

The humming sound finally ceased, there was no sound from the mother ship, and the silence was actually menacing because it was a large craft. Then something really weird started happening. The mother ship started changing shapes.

I can't really describe the shapes but my wife made some drawings of what she saw. I remember one shape looked like a triangle and another was cylindrical with the tip like the nose of a high speed electric train.

Now this is the most amazing event out of all that transpired this morning, I saw a giant human in the sky, and I am pretty certain my jaws dropped. My wife whose eyesight is much keener than mine asked me if I could see what she was seeing, and I nodded in amazement. He was perfectly formed, with chiseled looks and a close cropped beard.

He was dressed in flowing robes and had a drape across his shoulders and he was huge! He appeared to be floating in the sky and was transparent, like he was reflecting the light around him. His gaze was transfixed at the gas flare coming from the NNPC refinery. By the way this happened in Warri and the refinery isn't far from where I live so the flames from the flare is extremely bright at night. I suppose they are watching and waiting for the opportune time to make their appearance known to the entire earth.

Anyway after a while he floated up into the mother ship and then another surprise, other ships started dropping out of the night sky and they moved in a formation behind the first ship, kind of like soldier ants and then they disappeared out of sight. This happened at about 0300 hours.

Without a doubt we are not alone on this planet but the being I saw isn't some one eyed creature with three fingers and green skin, he was definitely human but much more perfect than we can ever be, and huge in size.

Their technology is way beyond what we have now and I am still trying to figure out what kind of energy powered those ships. The engineer in me is inclined to think it's some form of electro-magnetic energy because a ship that large would require a huge engine which ought to generate a whole lot of noise but it was silent. I suppose the smaller craft is like a helicopter to them hence the loud humming noise, or maybe it's because it descended so low we were able to hear it. I am most definite people in the neighborhood must have seen or heard the smaller craft because it was real loud.

It's only a matter of time now before they make their play and come out in the open. It certainly looked like an intelligence gathering exercise to me. Well, just thought I should share my experience with others, maybe someone else saw them too. This is certainly the most awe inspiring event I ever laid my eyes on!
I believe you bro.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Revealedtv(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
I saw a UFO in school once. It was at night and high up. I couldn't determine the shape though but it was ultra fast...too fast to be a jet or an airplane...and it had lights so I'm sure it wasnt a meteorite
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
arbitrage:

@dnative, you mean the poster had posted this your quotation in March? Well, let's hope that it is not what has engaged his mind/heart all the while that has started materializing. I thought it was enslavement of the subjects and lower people by Pharaoh that led to building of the Egyptian Pyramid but now, the poster's March posting quoted showed that it was alien-inspired technology. Okay o!

EasyG: @Jenwitemi: I guess you misunderstood my post. I know Atlantis is way older than the Egyptian empire, I said Atlantean survivors taught the Egyptians how to build their pyramids, I don't believe they were all wiped out when their continent sank. They were probably the 'sons of God' mentioned in the bible. And I agree with Justcool's take on the matter. The distance between galaxies cannot be traversed by any spaceship, so Earth as far as am concerned has never received any alien visitation.

Yeah, he posted that on this thread : www.nairaland.com/881279/martian-plaetton-lets-discuss-ancient/3#10313241 7months ago
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pastormustwacc: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
Just-ME:
@topic. ROFLMAO. From which hollywood film did you get this idea? This is really funny. A huge human that is transparent. You need to wake up bro.
If he looked well, he might have seen the man carrying some transparent bags of garri. . .
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by donsax: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Eyah. Too much of Smalville film. (clark kent) and Rosswell film (max and others) causing this. Did slept while watching those films? You must be dreaming.
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by controlseven: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
@Easy G, I sincerely apologise to you in particular and the People of earth in general for our invasion or rather visitation to your locality last night. Don't fear anymore because we came in peace! Our mission was to be covert. I personally saw you and your wife peeping from the window but i chose not to silence you. But now that you have gone public, we are compelled to revisit you once again. I'm sorry but you should have kept your mouth shut! Tick! Tick! Says the time!

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by iamswizz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
I believe errything you 'said'.... Not wat u wrote!
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by donniemc: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
[size=17pt]Strangely i kinda Believe you 100%!!.....maybe a photo would have helped convince others too,But don't worry UFo sightings in Nigeria would increase in the year 2013.....and btw the reason their craft made so much noise is because it generates its own gravitational force that repels earths own gravitational pull [Like forces repels].. hence enabling it fly effortlesly around on earth....Like i said they might think you are seeing double, but dnt worry very soon many Nigerians would start seeing double too[/size]
Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by plappville(f): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
[b]Viewing this topic: ufumes(m), mashnino(m), omiobo, kawkab, cash247, kayc33(m), heluti(f), Mauyiwa(m), kuntash, Pain, drzed(m), okcyggen, idesignwebsite(m), arabey20, yemi2plus2(m), Wantintin, CHANCEMAN, bakenda(m), myk2mic, Onasa22, Pethan, Kirl, mikeuz(m), doctokwus, kaffy2002, Olansgee(m), pastormustwacc, jackobi(m), lexyman(m), arbitrage, Bestbby(f), chrisley024, Emmy Boy(m), yeankus864, ::gsmcoder::, polokor60(m), ohije(m), beneff(m), Leobreezy(m), drealnamdy, brrrr, dammytosh, Closetoheart, Akosbaba(m), spawnx, benoo(m), Lawalmd(m), biphill, tatosh, mancol(m), platinumricky(m), donniemc, Just-ME(m), la!(m), jon_zy, zibe(m), binger(m), OlowoTee(f), GNS202(m), Skii(m), sam4xadams(m), black_beau(f), berem(f), Akpu.Nku, M M M(m), davincicode, awesome_t(m), Oxford Trvs, dmy(m), samuelorija218(m), hayo(m), StateOfMind, plappville(f), lincontee, oluchikeh(f), boazic, Ab rahman, slinkky, Imanuelle, PastelChic(f), yomyte(m), Jerry2i, enema22, Nemerem44, Zealoy, 2wise, Oritna94, donsax, acawo(m), Horus(m), Revealedtv(m), blkmum700, sherfizle(m), Kslib and 77 guest(s)[/b]

Op don break record grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! by pastormustwacc: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
donniemc: [size=17pt]Strangely i kinda Believe you 100%!!.....maybe a photo would have helped convince others too,But don't worry UFo sightings in Nigeria would increase in the year 2013.....and btw the reason their craft made so much noise is because it generates its own gravitational force that repels earths own gravitational pull [Like forces repels].. hence enabling it fly effortlesly around on earth....Like i said they might think you are seeing double, but dnt worry very soon many Nigerians would start seeing double too[/size]

[size=17pt]
I actually do believe him 100%, dont mind all my yeyeness, it was the big man that spooked me a bit. It might be a holographic projection, because they have more and better technologies than us.
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.