Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October (11856 Views)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
dayokanu:

I dont think Gotze can take over from Ozil yet. Both of them miss chances anyhow.

But Ozil is ahead in creativity
in terms of fluidity and may be strenght, Gotze. for now Ozil should continue till Klose retires in 2014. Klose needs to teach Gomez some things about die mannschaft cheesy
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
toba: if we want to say the truth, lets say it. I wish bayern could play like this, especially in defense

You mean you wish Bayern has conceeded 11 goals already like Dortmund in the league instead of the 2 we have conceded.

League + CL Dortmund has conceded 13 goals, League + CL Bayern has conceded 6 goals
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
toba: seems u just want to argue for arguing sake. dortmund plays good and entertaining football more than Bayern and u know it. they lack experience thats all. Im sure u are impressed with Dortmund and u're just pretending. This dortmund would have beaten Bate at home with what they displayed against citey and madrid. If this defense played against sweden(assuming they're all germans), we wouldnt have conceded 4 goals in 30mins like we did with bayerns 3 back line(boateng, lahm and badsucker)

What i see as the difference btw them and bayern is that, Dortmund is putting more effort in Europe than in the league. look at hummels and a 30 yr old seb kehl. gundogan to Reus, Gotze. the fluidity is unique and bayern doesnt have this
Calm down gee! Thing is you can't buy European pedigree. Bayern have that! 2 UCL Finals in 3 seasons is not beans! Dortmund have only been in one their entire history. Obviously Dortmund have better cohesion but don't get ahead of yourself as to compare Dortmund to Bayern in Europe. Specie get levels
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
A-40:

Calm down gee! Thing is you can't buy European pedigree. Bayern have that! 2 UCL Finals in 3 seasons is not beans! Dortmund have only been in one their entire history. Obviously Dortmund have better cohesion but don't get ahead of yourself as to compare Dortmund to Bayern in Europe. Specie get levels
Im not using previous yr(s) but so far. the cohension and the passing game is so sweet
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
dayokanu:

You mean you wish Bayern has conceeded 11 goals already like Dortmund in the league instead of the 2 we have conceded.

League + CL Dortmund has conceded 13 goals, League + CL Bayern has conceded 6 goals
barca has conceded more than bayern but are still ahead of us. rem when kopke was JJ okocha's team mate, he conceded thousands of goals yet was the best goalie for us in Euro96.

very soon, i think Neuer might lose his place to Adler
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
~Royal~:
Ozil>Ronaldo

Ronaldo is like a portuguese Glenn Rice.

Can't do shitt else but Score.
Lmao! Shut down Ozil and Ronaldo is puan! Gustavo did it last season and Oscar Pistorius looked like a bigger goal threat than Ronaldo. At least in Man U he was creative to an extent
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
toba: barca has conceded more than bayern but are still ahead of us. rem when kopke was JJ okocha's team mate, he conceded thousands of goals yet was the best goalie for us in Euro96.

very soon, i think Neuer might lose his place to Adler

Barca and Bayern dont play in the same league

Dortmund and Bayern play in the same league and Dortmund is 12 points behind, Have conceded more goals and are 4th.

You didnt answer if Malaga is better than madrid

and who is better Arsenal 6points, Chelsea 4points or man City 1point
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
A-40:

Lmao! Shut down Ozil and Ronaldo is puan! Gustavo did it last season and Oscar Pistorius looked like a bigger goal threat than Ronaldo. At least in Man U he was creative to an extent
the only striker at Madrid is Ronaldo yet he's natural midfielder

1 Like

Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Barca and Bayern dont play in the same league

Dortmund and Bayern play in the same league and Dortmund is 12 points behind, Have conceded more goals and are 4th.

You didnt answer if Malaga is better than madrid

and who is better Arsenal 6points, Chelsea 4points or man City 1point
i said in Europe and not buli. rem this thread is for UCL. in Europe dortmund is far better than bayern in 2012 so far and would still be if they can maintain this form. i love the way they pass and defend. i havent seen bayern play like this of late against a top quality side
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
toba: i said in Europe and not buli. rem this thread is for UCL. in Europe dortmund is far better than bayern in 2012 so far and would still be if they can maintain this form. i love the way they pass and defend. i havent seen bayern play like this of late against a top quality side

What was the last top quality side Bayern played and how did they play?

You are also not answering who is better Malaga 9points or Madrid 6points?

Who is better Arsenal 6 points, Chelsea 4 points and City 1 point?
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
dayokanu:

What was the last top quality side Bayern played and how did they play?

You are also not answering who is better Malaga 9points or Madrid 6points?

Who is better Arsenal 6 points, Chelsea 4 points and City 1 point?
in 3 matches, make a comparison between Ajax, city and madrid with valencia. Bate and lille. bayern played lille last night and dortmund played madrid today. Look at the quality of both opposition and the performances of both teams.

Malaga isnt playing same team as Madrid is playing and chelsea not too long ago lost badly in the supercup. chelsea is now a local champ cos if they played bayern or dormund today, they'll lose
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2012
toba: the only striker at Madrid is Ronaldo yet he's natural midfielder
Ronaldo is a forward ala Robben,Messi e.t.c not your traditional no 9 but everything goes through them! Ronaldo does not even involve himself in defensive duty and this was apparent way back when he was still at Utd

As for this your Dortmund advocacy chill! I can bet Bayern would still go further than Dortmund in this year's tourney! You should be happy that for once another team from the Bundesliga other than Bayern is doing the league proud instead of dissing Die Roten
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2012
toba: the only striker at Madrid is Ronaldo yet he's natural midfielder

Ronaldo does not Play Striker...and he is a Natural Winger not a Midfielder.

What the hell are you in here talking about
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2012
Madrid plays a

....- - - -
..... - -
.....- - -(R)
...... -

Ronaldo does not play striker...Benz or Gonz plays the strike
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2012
toba: in 3 matches, make a comparison between Ajax, city and madrid with valencia. Bate and lille. bayern played lille last night and dortmund played madrid today. Look at the quality of both opposition and the performances of both teams.

Malaga isnt playing same team as Madrid is playing and chelsea not too long ago lost badly in the supercup. chelsea is now a local champ cos if they played bayern or dormund today, they'll lose

What tells you that If Bayern play City, Ajax and madrid we wont beat them?

You are saying Malaga isnt playing the same team Madrid is playing, Is Bayern playing the same team Dortmund is playing?

So tell us in categorical terms who is currently better Arsenal 6points, Chelsea 4points and Man City 1 point

and who is better Malaga 9 points or Madrid 6 points
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
Madrid plays a

....- - - -
..... - -
.....- - -(R)
...... -

Ronaldo does not play striker...Benz or Gonz plays the strike

Both of em defer to Ronaldo when it comes to goal-scoring
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2012
That's because crissy a Hoee Asss Jockk...

Niqqah like a White Iverson..LmL
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2012
At Man U He played Winger

At Madrid He Plays a Hybrid LeftMidfielder/LeftWinger....

He almost never plays up top. Centrally

We can't classify him as a striker just based on his "Jock" /selfish tendencies....lol

Oh by the way...

{{{Viva~Barca!}}}
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
At Man U He played Winger

At Madrid He Plays a Hybrid LeftMidfielder/LeftWinger....

He almost never plays up top. Centrally

We can't classify him as a striker just based on his "Jock" /selfish tendencies....lol

Oh by the way...

{{{Viva~Barca!}}}
Loool so where does Di Maria play?? When Benzema is on the pitch he never stays central! He is always drifting hence leaving Ronaldo more or less at the CF position its only when Higuain is on the pitch that Ronaldo is on the flanks cos of Higuain's limited skill set
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2012
A-40:

Loool so where does Di Maria play?? When Benzema is on the pitch he never stays central! He is always drifting hence leaving Ronaldo more or less at the CF position its only when Higuain is on the pitch that Ronaldo is on the flanks cos of Higuain's limited skill set

Madrid Plays with strong foot wingers on opposite sides....

Meaning

Ronaldo Right Footed plays Left Midfielder/Left Winger

Di Maria Who is Left Footed plays Right Midfielder/Right Winger

Its like this....

Ronaldo Lm/Lam
Maria RM/Ram
OZil Cam
Benz Cf/Striker

Ronaldo is Left Attacking MidFielder....

The Special One, Believes in Attacking to the Inside with the Strong Foot. as Opposed to Traditional Approach
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 25, 2012
A Barca Niqqah gotta come in here and school you Madridistas on this here game called Football...

Seeing as how you guys have not won anything since that Berber Frenchman was roaming Downtown Madrid.

grin
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 1:20am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:

Madrid Plays with strong foot wingers on opposite sides....

Meaning

Ronaldo Right Footed plays Left Midfielder/Left Winger

Di Maria Who is Left Footed plays Right Midfielder/Right Winger

Its like this....

Ronaldo Lm/Lam
Maria RM/Ram
OZil Cam
Benz Cf/Striker

Ronaldo is Left Attacking MidFielder....

The Special One, Believes in Attacking to the Inside with the Strong Foot. as Opposed to Traditional Approach
Loool George Bush would join the Democrats before you school me on footie! You see a player's position on the match program and think that's where he plays the entire 90 mins. Ronaldo is listed on the wings but when Benzema is on the pitch he drops to the flanks while more often than not Ronaldo is the central guy I.e central focus of attack
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 25, 2012
A-40:

Loool George Bush would join the Democrats before you school me on footie! You see a player's position on the match program and think that's where he plays the entire 90 mins. Ronaldo is listed on the wings but when Benzema is on the pitch he drops to the flanks while more often than not Ronaldo is the central guy I.e central focus of attack

Fam, That's like saying LeBron is not a small foward because he plays 16 minutes at Pf during a certain shift and 11 minutes at Point Guard During Another Rotation.

Lmao

He is still a "3"....and Ronaldo is still and always will be a "Wing"
cool
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 25, 2012
Until he gets to old fat and slow to play on the wing....

Messi is a Legit Cf. he started out as a winger as well

No Elite Foward Plays in one position the whole Game, Even old sword nose Ibra drifts to the Wing every now and then.

Crissy is a Winger

These Madrid Fans rusty on the schematics...it's from all that Lack oF Winning over the Last Decade. lol

[img]http://1.bp..com/-7H3WUq-ptW8/TeFmiYvOXMI/AAAAAAAACp8/6-cwxaJJUQw/s1600/Barcelona+celebrate+champion+league+winner+2011.jpg[/img]

Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 2:02am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:

Fam, That's like saying LeBron is not a small foward because he plays 16 minutes at Pf during a certain shift and 11 minutes at Point Guard During Another Rotation.

Lmao

He is still a "3"....and Ronaldo is still and always will be a "Wing"
cool
That's my point! He might be a 3 or a winger by nomenclature and by virtue of his pace but when the game is on and shiit hits the fan he is more less like a striker cos even the listed strikers on the pitch defer to him

Messi aint no legit cf ma nigga! Matter of fact he only took up that position after Ibra left and even he doesn't post upfront as much as Ronaldo
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 25, 2012
A-40:

That's my point! He might be a 3 or a winger by nomenclature and by virtue of his pace but when the game is on and shiit hits the fan he is more less like a striker cos even the listed strikers on the pitch defer to him

Messi aint no legit cf ma nigga! Matter of fact he only took up that position after Ibra left and even he doesn't post upfront as much as Ronaldo

lol you tawkin crazy

Messi Is Legit Cf

Truthfully Barca Plays so tight that we don't have a Cf,Rw,Lw

Kind of like a RAM,Cam,Lam. Slightly in front of our Midfield.

Messi is far more central than Ronaldo.....

not Even Close. Crisssy Never Plays Centrally, What games are you watching fam? lol grin

Crissy too Soft to Play Centrally.
cool
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2012
The real reason Crissy was made into a winger and not a pure striker is because of his situation at portugal

Portugal has a Million big slow footed central forwards...so it was easier to bring him up as through the ranks as a winger rather than a dead on striker

Crissy's personal preference are the wings

When the hell did Crissy ever have time to play Cf...

When his first year that ancient fool Raul was there

Then Gonz

Then Adabayor(lol)

Now Benz.....The system Mourihno plays has only 1 forward

It isn't like the Barca system that uses 3

Crissy is usually at LeftMidfield when receiving a pass...

LoL.....Just because yall niqqahs put him at striker on FIFA 13 don't make him a strikeR! ahahahahahahah

#LeftAttackingMidfielder

#HeiSNot{R9}

1 Like

Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Yahoo1(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
The real reason Crissy was made into a winger and not a pure striker is because of his situation at portugal

Portugal has a Million big slow footed central forwards...so it was easier to bring him up as through the ranks as a winger rather than a dead on striker

Crissy's personal preference are the wings

When the hell did Crissy ever have time to play Cf...

When his first year that ancient fool Raul was there

Then Gonz

Then Adabayor(lol)

Now Benz.....The system Mourihno plays has only 1 forward

It isn't like the Barca system that uses 3

Crissy is usually at LeftMidfield when receiving a pass...

LoL.....Just because yall niqqahs put him at striker on FIFA 13 don't make him a strikeR! ahahahahahahah

#LeftAttackingMidfielder

#HeiSNot{R9}
u got it spot on there.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by reallo: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2012
CFCfan: Real Madrid made history tonight. They are the first team to score in 17 consecutive Champions League matches.

How does that affect the price of GARRI in the market?
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by usbcable(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2012
If only Marcee12 would have been available in the ESB I would have said its a done deal return leg.

Essien is a mistake that should not happen again.

get well soon marcelo and fabio.

we miss you
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by mbourie(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2012
Dayokanu let me give you the answers to your tenacious question about ur 'Hala madrid' n d whizzkid Malagans who are on top of their games so far this season is concern; let me start with the league game(la liga), i dont know how u rate d best clubs @ d moment, but i think the last time i checked the la liga table the whizzkid Malagans were above ur 'Hala madrid' and to draw the curtail, y malaga is above n better than your 'Hala madrid' 4 now - is because comparing the points btw the 2 spainard clubs in terms of UCL i think malaga is beta dan ur 'Hala madrid'-Y? If u join ajax,dortmund n amateur man city- how many times they have got 2d final of d UCL n winning the UCL trophies compare with Ac milan(GCO-UCL) who are the 2nd in command so far the UCL is concern. Malagans are doing very well and i think deserve some respect 4rm u-'hala madridite'. And as 4 me, I dnt think ur 'Hala madrid' group is a group of death-is Man city a threat? Let alone Ajax, nt 2 talk of Dortmund? These clubs are amateur wen it comes 2 UCL.
Long live del catalunya!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester City (0 - 2 ) On 1st May 2021 / Newcastle Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 15th September 2018 / UCL: Napoli Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 21st February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.