Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October (11859 Views)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Everton (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by dayo23(f): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2012
This proves Barcelona is d best team in europe,With a depleted defence I mean no single natural Defenders barca is still winning and topin la liga and ucl table, check out madrid jst 2 players out they are losin alrdy,haba barca is simply d best no club can survive day even ancelloti and mancini once said it only barca dat can win games even without defenders. Visca barcaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Mcleo007(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:

lol you tawkin crazy

Messi Is Legit Cf

Truthfully Barca Plays so tight that we don't have a Cf,Rw,Lw

Kind of like a RAM,Cam,Lam. Slightly in front of our Midfield.

Messi is far more central than Ronaldo.....

not Even Close. Crisssy Never Plays Centrally, What games are you watching fam? lol grin

Crissy too Soft to Play Centrally.
cool

You missed the point there Bro. Messi is no CF, rather an AMF/SS, hence the tag 'false 9' as employed by Pep and Tito.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
The real reason Crissy was made into a winger and not a pure striker is because of his situation at portugal

Portugal has a Million big slow footed central forwards...so it was easier to bring him up as through the ranks as a winger rather than a dead on striker
Nonsense! Ronaldo was never considered a goal-machine even at Portugal. First Quaresma and then Ronaldo where considered heir apparent to Figo and If I recall correctly he was bought to replace Beckham at Utd not so? Abi Figo and Beckham na strikers sef?

~Royal~:

Crissy's personal preference are the wings

When the hell did Crissy ever have time to play Cf...

When his first year that ancient fool Raul was there

Then Gonz

Then Adabayor(lol)

Now Benz.....The system Mourihno plays has only 1 forward

David Villa's preference are the wings,so is Thierry Henry? It all boils down to your playing style really
Even in his WPOTY season at Utd he was more or less a striker flanked on the left by Rooney and Tevez on the right. The season after when they got Berbatov you still had Berbatov,Rooney,Tevez drifting for Ronaldo to play central cos it was well
documented that Ronaldo would not track back to save his life

Lol at your Raul and Adebayor examples how many games did they even play. I can work with your Higuain example but Benzema
lol! Wigga never stays central unlike a static Higuain

~Royal~:

Crissy is usually at LeftMidfield when receiving a pass...

LoL.....Just because yall niqqahs put him at striker on FIFA 13 don't make him a strikeR! ahahahahahahah

#LeftAttackingMidfielder

#HeiSNot{R9}
Attacking midfielder ma a$$! Ronaldo is a winger/forward/striker. You would have to be creative to be an attacking midfielder Ronaldo has since evolved and lost that trait
To buttress my point even further can you guess how many assists Ronaldo has made this season? Zero!!!

Mcleo007:

You missed the point there Bro. Messi is no CF, rather an AMF/SS, hence the tag 'false 9' as employed by Pep and Tito.
I wonder when Messi has ever been a CF! Was it when Eto'o was around or Zlatan! Was he CF when Villa was still 100%
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by deletrue: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
toba: I know Barca. that team from spain that plays all passing game, yet couldnt beat Madrid in the first el classico with iniesta, xavi, pedro, messi.
why u dey talk like that? U don forget the many many times barca don floor madrid? My happiness is that madrid manager no dey answer that name: the special one, this do that. Barca don make the name go. My thanks goes to barca. One clear thing is that barca scores consistently, otherwise, ball na yeye thing sef. No team can claim superiority over the other. Very stupid kind of game but enjoyable she.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
OKAY,THE FACT IS THAT RONALDO AINT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A STRIKER.HE IS A MIDFIELDER(WINGER PER SE).LIONEL HAS NEVER BEEN,BUT IS NOW A STRIKER.RONALDO IS SEEN UP FRONT COS HE PLAYS FREE ROLE.U DON'T EXPECT HIM TO STAY PERMANENT IN DA WING WHEN MADRID HAS THE 2 LAZIEST STRIKERS IN EUROPE.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by donchucky21(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yesterday madrid played their 24th match on German soil, and hav only won just 1. Can u imagine?
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by deletrue: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
dayo23: This proves Barcelona is d best team in europe,With a depleted defence I mean no single natural Defenders barca is still winning and topin la liga and ucl table, check out madrid jst 2 players out they are losin alrdy,haba barca is simply d best no club can survive day even ancelloti and mancini once said it only barca dat can win games even without defenders. Visca barcaaaaaaaaaa!
very powerful analyst you are. When any team tries barca without two line defence team of atleast six to seven players, then that team will go home with atleast two goals. The technical skill of barca is the biggest problem to other clubs. Barca is just too much.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by deletrue: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
dayo23: This proves Barcelona is d best team in europe,With a depleted defence I mean no single natural Defenders barca is still winning and topin la liga and ucl table, check out madrid jst 2 players out they are losin alrdy,haba barca is simply d best no club can survive day even ancelloti and mancini once said it only barca dat can win games even without defenders. Visca barcaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mcleo007:

I wrote that In a previous post already, when explaining barca's system

~Royal~:

lol you tawkin crazy

Messi Is Legit Cf

Truthfully Barca Plays so tight that we don't have a Cf,Rw,Lw

Kind of like a RAM,Cam,Lam. Slightly in front of our Midfield.

Messi is far more central than Ronaldo.....

not Even Close. Crisssy Never Plays Centrally, What games are you watching fam? lol grin

Crissy too Soft to Play Centrally.
cool
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
A40 Henry and Villa do not prefer the wings, Which is why they never fit Barca's system Good.

Henry Often Complained Many Times about not having enough chances to play up the middle...

Now let me check out some of this Nonsense you slapped across my screen lol grin

Nonsense! Ronaldo was never considered a goal-machine even at Portugal. First Quaresma and then Ronaldo where considered heir apparent to Figo and If I recall correctly he was bought to replace Beckham at Utd not so? Abi Figo and Beckham na strikers sef?

Ronaldo not ever being considered a Goal Scoring Machine(@Por) Coincides with my point about him NOT being classified as a True Striker.

Crissy Is a Winger, For the Millionth Time.

David Villa's preference are the wings,so is Thierry Henry? It all boils down to your playing style really
Even in his WPOTY season at Utd he was more or less a striker flanked on the left by Rooney and Tevez on the right. The season after when they got Berbatov you still had Berbatov,Rooney,Tevez drifting for Ronaldo to play central cos it was well
documented that Ronaldo would not track back to save his life

Lol at your Raul and Adebayor examples how many games did they even play. I can work with your Higuain example but Benzema
lol! Wigga never stays central unlike a static Higuain

Raul PLayed allot the first Season Crissy Came there.(then got phased out) And Gonz also Plays allot at Striker

Currently Benz is the Striker....Ronaldo does not play Striker Fam! You on that Fifa 13 bullshitt Lmfao

Left Attacking Midfielder is what he plays...and He will flip with Di Maria Occasionally and Line up on the RAM

Ronaldo Never Played Striker at Man U Either.....He was a Winger...

Which is why one of his claims to fame was scoring so many goals in the EPL "As a Winger" During Man United's great Champions League Run.

Son, Tevez rarely played during Crissy's run at Man United.

Smh lol

Attacking midfielder ma a$$! Ronaldo is a winger/forward/striker. You would have to be creative to be an attacking midfielder Ronaldo has since evolved and lost that trait
To buttress my point even further can you guess how many assists Ronaldo has made this season? Zero!!!

He has no Assist because as i have already written, he is a Selfish Jock...a White Allen Iverson.

Which is Why Messi is greater

Statistical Contributions do not dictate Position on the Pitch....The Position on the Pitch Dictates The Position on the Pitch LoL

I wonder when Messi has ever been a CF! Was it when Eto'o was around or Zlatan! Was he CF when Villa was still 100%

You must have not watch Barca Games for the last 2 seasons....

Yes he was CF when Villa was healthy....Villa ALWAYS PLAYED THE WING since his arrival at Barca...

Zlatan Played Cf when he was her...but he did not work out and the chemistry was poor...ever since his departure Messi has Played in the Center.

During Eto's years Messi was a Winger.

The last few years Messi has Always been Center of the Offensive attack..Starting, competing and Finishing as a Hybrid Cf

I don't know where you got that Villa ever started at cf for us...Villa got Phased out by Alexis...off PLaying Ability...Not Injury,

Even Prior to Alexis STarting over him...It was Pedro.

Villa=Bust.

Anything Else I gotta Educate you Madristas On? LoL

{{{{Viva~Barca}}}}
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by deletrue: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
come when he don reach football everybody dey talk. We no know acn, pdp, cpn. How i wish na football be politics i for like am well. oya, all of you should go to channel tv for FACE OFF next week to enable us know your faces. Thanks all. seriously, i enjoyed these football arguments, especially the advanced analysts. Please let us try next UCL.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by usbcable(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2012

what is
Adriano
Alba
Mascherano

and arbeloa/contrao/marcelo are three(3) left backs not two since you dont know how to count again.

barca fans and *********** posts
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by usbcable(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
usbcable:

what is
Adriano
Alba
Mascherano

and arbeloa/contrao/marcelo are three(3) left backs not two since you dont know how to count again.

and please dont mention that mascherano is no natural defender, he has been playing as a center back since he arrived in barcelona since 2010.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
haha, Bitter Madrid Fans, I will school some of you Madridistas Later.....

I have some Real Life ish to attend to and will be away for a couple Days....

A-40 Ill be back on the Boards around NFL playoff time.....

When my Boy Tom going for that Elusive 4rth Ring
cool
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Yahoo1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
usbcable:

what is
Adriano
Alba
Mascherano

so?......hurtmuch? Ok hw long hv we been playing that way? Madrid just played too matches without full backs and you guys are complaining..we hv played like that for 3 years now.....mascherano is a converted Cb....dnt just act like you dont know,Alba was a winger if you dont know,until he waz converted to a full back,...arbeloa...coentrao are natural full backs that are very much defense minded than attacking,marcelo is a natural full back 2,bt can go forward 2,just like alves! You madrid fans just argue like neutrals....gloryhunting much?......maybe you followed mourinho to madrid in 2010,...its Coentrao btw...and nt contrao
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
A40 Henry and Villa do not prefer the wings, Which is why they never fit Barca's system Good.

Henry Often Complained Many Times about not having enough chances to play up the middle...
That's not the point! Henry at Barca was waning and couldn't handle the demands of helping with the defense and launching attacks at that stage of his career. Henry at Arsenal always drifted to the wings. Always
As for Villa and if you know anything about Villa you would know he hugs the left side of attack. He did at Valencia does it with Spain problem is he was never the focal point of attack hence his malcontent

~Royal~:

Now let me check out some of this Nonsense you slapped across my screen lol grin
Nonsense is your annoying a$$ blue fonts

~Royal~:

Ronaldo not ever being considered a Goal Scoring Machine(@Por) Coincides with my point about him NOT being classified as a True Striker.

Crissy Is a Winger, For the Millionth Time.
No you made it sound like early in his career there was an option of him either being a winger or a striker. If you saw early Ronaldo you would never have thought in your wildest dreams that he would become this goal machine.

~Royal~:

Raul PLayed allot the first Season Crissy Came there.(then got phased out) And Gonz also Plays allot at Striker
Currently Benz is the Striker....Ronaldo does not play Striker Fam! You on that Fifa 13 bullshitt Lmfao
They play in that position because there isn't any other place they can figure in. Derek Fisher plays point guard but would you call him a point guard? Naah man Gonz,Benzema are sitting ducks

~Royal~:

Left Attacking Midfielder is what he plays...and He will flip with Di Maria Occasionally and Line up on the RAM
Ronaldo is a forward! I don't blame you for still thinking his a midfielder but truth is he stopped being a midfielder a long long time ago

~Royal~:

Ronaldo Never Played Striker at Man U Either.....He was a Winger...
Wrong! 09 Champions League Final. Ronaldo was a striker in that match lol so what are you talking about?

~Royal~:

Which is why one of his claims to fame was scoring so many goals in the EPL "As a Winger" During Man United's great Champions League Run.
Yes the press would hype that but people that really watched the game and watched Utd 's front 3 saw that guys like Rooney,Tevez sacrificed themselves by either turning goal provider or playing on the flanks to support Ronaldo's goal rush!

~Royal~:

Son, Tevez rarely played during Crissy's run at Man United.
Lmao! Stop pissing in the wind mate! Tevez was a core member of Utd's run in 07-08 and 08-09. During those two seasons only Ronaldo himself scored more goals than him

~Royal~:

Statistical Contributions do not dictate Position on the Pitch....The Position on the Pitch Dictates The Position on the Pitch LoL
This is absolute malarkey (apologies to Joe Biden) Messi,Ronaldo,Henry woulda just being a dime a dozen wingers if they had not perfected their finishing and honed their skills. Their stats played a huge role in their evolution and the positions they've occupied at different points in their career

~Royal~:

You must have not watch Barca Games for the last 2 seasons....

Yes he was CF when Villa was healthy....Villa ALWAYS PLAYED THE WING since his arrival at Barca...
Loool Villa always hugs the wings! And drives in I told you that earlier even in Spain and Valencia. But for Barca he is primarily a striker!

~Royal~:

Zlatan Played Cf when he was her...but he did not work out and the chemistry was poor...ever since his departure Messi has Played in the Center.

Its the setup! Everything goes through Messi! Who is more or less playing a free role. You can't buy guys like Villa and Ibra and not make them topdogs they wouldn't function! That's sort of how Ronaldo is now can you spot the trend?

~Royal~:

I don't know where you got that Villa ever started at cf for us...Villa got Phased out by Alexis...off PLaying Ability...Not Injury,

Even Prior to Alexis STarting over him...It was Pedro.
Pedro was benching Villa?? Are you on prescription meds? How do you bench someone that made more appearances than you did?

~Royal~:

Villa=Bust.

Anything Else I gotta Educate you Madristas On? LoL

{{{{Viva~Barca}}}}

No striker would flourish in a Barca setup where everything goes through Messi! Its just the simple truth
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by A40(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
~Royal~:
haha, Bitter Madrid Fans, I will school some of you Madridistas Later.....

I have some Real Life ish to attend to and will be away for a couple Days....

A-40 Ill be back on the Boards around NFL playoff time.....

When my Boy Tom going for that Elusive 4rth Ring
cool
Lol hope u didn't catch a case or nothing? DUI grin grin
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by usbcable(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
Yahoo1: so?......hurtmuch? Ok hw long hv we been playing that way? Madrid just played too matches without full backs and you guys are complaining..we hv played like that for 3 years now.....mascherano is a converted Cb....dnt just act like you dont know,Alba was a winger if you dont know,until he waz converted to a full back,...arbeloa...coentrao are natural full backs that are very much defense minded than attacking,marcelo is a natural full back 2,bt can go forward 2,just like alves! You madrid fans just argue like neutrals....gloryhunting much?......maybe you followed mourinho to madrid in 2010,...its Coentrao btw...and nt contrao

Torres was once a defender before being made a striker
ramos was a striker before being converted to a full back then CB

so much for the history lessons

bottom line

mascherano, adriano and alba are defenders for FCB.

and about the "e" in coentrao, you can as well take up spelling bee competition for all i care. and oh since its english spelling you are so concerned with names are started with capital letters hence its Coentrao not coentrao.
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by shoxnz: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2012
This is absolute malarkey (apologies to Joe Biden) Messi,Ronaldo,Henry woulda just being a dime a dozen wingers if they had not perfected their finishing and honed their skills. Their stats played a huge role in their evolution and the positions they've occupied at different points in their career
Bone nike lebron James gold rouge color chaussures Hommes (chaussuresnikes-pascher.com)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UITXzUOBKW8
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Yahoo1(m): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2012
usbcable:

Torres was once a defender before being made a striker
ramos was a striker before being converted to a full back then CB

so much for the history lessons

bottom line

mascherano, adriano and alba are defenders for FCB.

and about the "e" in coentrao, you can as well take up spelling bee competition for all i care. and oh since its english spelling you are so concerned with names are started with capital letters hence its Coentrao not coentrao.
ah....put aside sentiments man,and then come back lets argue
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nmeri17: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Javanian: Stupid over hyped Madrid team...Na only against Barca them dey get mind..

Viva Barca jooor!!!
wassup sis...rmba me¿d guy wif d mail.u talk soccer 2u¿like ma jaw hz 5naly dropped o_O
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nmeri17: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Javanian: Stupid over hyped Madrid team...Na only against Barca them dey get mind..

Viva Barca jooor!!!
Re: UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (2 - 1) On 24th October by Nmeri17: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2012

Viva Barca jooor!!!
wassup sis...rmba me¿d guy wif d mail.u talked soccer 2u¿like ma jaw hz 5naly dropped o_O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 15th September 2018 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 25th October 2016 / UCL: Napoli Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 21st February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.