Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (1281 Views)

Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 / Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 24, 2012
Hi everyone. Most of you already have a website (majority have a free blog) and do not know why you dont have traffic or make money from your blog. Well the answer is simple, you are not self hosting your blog... You are still depending on blogger or d free blog. That will not get you anywhere guys. All you need is a self hosted blog. What this means is you need to have your blog sit on you own .com site and not just any kind of blog but the advance blog script called Wordpress which you can install on your website after buying your host and domain.

Some of the features i will be including in my design is the state of the art premium themes and plugins which help rank your website in search engines, easy navigation and feel. You site visitors will not know it is even a blog.

In addition, I shall be getting you your own adsense account in order to monetize your new website.

Pretty good right? If you want me on this for you, it costs only a N10,000. Depending on the kind of blog you design, you can be earning as little as $70 per day from clicks and from other programs i will be revealing to you.

For more info, please call me on 08088883045.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by kunbex4love: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
U can also get it @ www.loadedgist.tk or follow me @kunbex4love
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
kunbex4love: U can also get it @ www.loadedgist.tk or follow me @kunbex4love

Ok dude... your site never said anything about wordpress. Are you trying to promote your website.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Good morning all. Its another day. I still have this available. In addition to this, i will also include a facebookfanpage plugin function that will make every first click of your visitors on your website to be converted to LIKES which will reflect on your facebook fanpage make that visitor your fan. Imagine the number of likes you will have if you have at the end of the week if like 100visitors come to your website per day. That means 700 LIKES per week and 2800LIKES per month.

That is ready money source for you. Call now.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barapistis(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
kunbex4love: U can also get it @ www.loadedgist.tk or follow me @kunbex4love

stop designing nonsense
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barapistis(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ribechi is this ok [url]naijacerts.com[/url] still working on it
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
bara pistis: @ribechi is this ok [url]naijacerts.com[/url] still working on it

Well i think it is cool but its on blogger. You will be restricted completely compared to if you host your own site on wordpress blog. Besides my facebook thingy will not work on your site.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barapistis(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
ribechi:

Well i think it is cool but its on blogger. You will be restricted completely compared to if you host your own site on wordpress blog. Besides my facebook thingy will not work on your site.

will work on it.thank you so much
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
bara pistis:

will work on it.thank you so much

You had better my friend.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Goodmorning y'all. Its a great day.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Taiw(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
can u optimize this site for SEO? Are u on whatsapp or yahoomsger?[url]Www.funnyfindings..com[/url]
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Taiw: can u optimize this site for SEO? Are u on whatsapp or yahoomsger?[url]Www.funnyfindings..com[/url]

I am sorry my friend. That is a blogger blog. There is so much restriction. How about if I helped create your own self hosted blog? That way I will be able to do SEO on it. I make use of wordpress. Do you have an adsense account?
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by TeeVibes(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2012
what he's going to design will look like this
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barapistis(m): 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
@ribechi pls how do i do the wordpress thing, it seems a little bit different from bloggers.how do i install it on pc or whatever,build the site and the rest of it.i intend building one on gadgets..will it be ok for that niche..thanks
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Taiw(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
@ribechi den lets talk/chat
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
bara pistis: @ribechi pls how do i do the wordpress thing, it seems a little bit different from bloggers.how do i install it on pc or whatever,build the site and the rest of it.i intend building one on gadgets..will it be ok for that niche..thanks

It is not installed on the pc. It is installed on servers. That is where you need to install it.

Yeah. It is different from blogger. I can help you do all the hassles.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
Taiw: @ribechi den lets talk/chat

Alright then. 269e1197 is my bb pin. My number is in the signature
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barapistis(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
ribechi:

It is not installed on the pc. It is installed on servers. That is where you need to install it.

Yeah. It is different from blogger. I can help you do all the hassles.

baba, just teach me how to fish now
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by moty4all: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
bara pistis: @ribechi pls how do i do the wordpress thing, it seems a little bit different from bloggers.how do i install it on pc or whatever,build the site and the rest of it.i intend building one on gadgets..will it be ok for that niche..thanks

You can install wordpress on your pc.
Download wordpress setup.
Download wamp Or xamp and install anyone of them.
Run the wordpress from your localhost on your pc. Gbam

Gudluck
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barapistis(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
moty4all:

Gudluck

uhmm i need to get a phd to do these..thanks alot will go for it direct!
my second question..is the gadget thing ok?
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 21, 2012
moty4all:

Gudluck

Young man, you are giving everyone the impression that one's wordpress is running on your pc. May be you have to correct that impression.

People see wordpress as dreamweaver where your design is done on pc and then uploaded. Wrong!

Wammp or xammp server allows you to install it on the pc so you can a feel or test run a new theme, plugin or work flow of the intending blog before deciding to replicate samething you have done on your pc online.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barapistis(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ribechi.i tut you had answered me ,never new it was another person.ok..do i have to pay for hosting before i get started and do i have to know php..i tut worpress is just a cms thing i could work on
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by miqos02(m): 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
ribechi: Hi everyone. Most of you already have a website (majority have a free blog) and do not know why you dont have traffic or make money from your blog. Well the answer is simple, you are not self hosting your blog... You are still depending on blogger or d free blog. That will not get you anywhere guys. All you need is a self hosted blog. What this means is you need to have your blog sit on you own .com site and not just any kind of blog but the advance blog script called Wordpress which you can install on your website after buying your host and domain.

Some of the features i will be including in my design is the state of the art premium themes and plugins which help rank your website in search engines, easy navigation and feel. You site visitors will not know it is even a blog.

In addition, I shall be getting you your own adsense account in order to monetize your new website.

Pretty good right? If you want me on this for you, it costs only a N10,000. Depending on the kind of blog you design, you can be earning as little as $70 per day from clicks and from other programs i will be revealing to you.

For more info, please call me on 08088883045.
how come linda ikeji is succesful with .
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2012
miqos02: how come linda ikeji is succesful with .

Linda's was kinda natural. Linda has been there in the beginning where internet was just growing and people started knowing of her website. She would never find it easy if it were now. Its like asking me how did nairaland succeed. They came in when the trend was fresh and were giving out information on the go.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2012
bara pistis: @ribechi.i tut you had answered me ,never new it was another person.ok..do i have to pay for hosting before i get started and do i have to know php..i tut worpress is just a cms thing i could work on

Yes, you do have to pay for hosting in order to get started and you don't have to know php. Test the waters in wampp or xampp server
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
My services are still open for all who are still interested. Start planning out 2013 as a profit year. Please or add me to your bbm. Take care
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Hey all. I A̶̲̥̅♏ back again with my service. Its a new year and a fresh start. My services are available for all. Which includes building a shopping website for your products like laptops, phones and phone accessories, jeans and sunglasses. The sweet thing here is that you will receive your payment in your bank account.

Contact me for all kinds and I will be obliged to meet your demands.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by funkymedina: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ribechi so na you be di person wey make dem open thread about 10k web designers grin grin you wicked oo, dey spoil market grin..plus hosting plus plus plus ...
now one person called "miracle" don undercut you , he/she is offering it FREE to build sites with no strings attached.. hahaha very soon we go hear free plus take my wife as refreshment!! Webmasters, make una cool down tongue
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by barackosama(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2013
funky medina: Ribechi so na you be di person wey make dem open thread about 10k web designers grin grin you wicked oo, dey spoil market grin..plus hosting plus plus plus ...
now one person called "miracle" don undercut you , he/she is offering it FREE to build sites with no strings attached.. hahaha very soon we go hear free plus take my wife as refreshment!! Webmasters, make una cool down tongue

lwtmb ...you too get mouth!
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
funky medina: Ribechi so na you be di person wey make dem open thread about 10k web designers grin grin you wicked oo, dey spoil market grin..plus hosting plus plus plus ...

Lol.... I no get your time. It is up to me. I am of the opinion that if i offer a good service to all at an affordable rate and they keep returning, why should i charge more?

Na you know sha. I stick to my concept. Stick to what works for you.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com / Do You Want A Site Like Gurusloaded / National Identity Management Commission Deadline For Nationwide Enrolment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.