Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com (1255 Views)

Check Out What Is Now Happening At This Website / What Is Happening To The .ng Domains? / What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by rewardobi(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2013
My 9 websites are not opening and their lines have gone dead since Wednesday. Please anybody in Ibadan have their office details?
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2013
I will suggest you should transfer your hosting to a more reliable service like www.listmasta.com
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by goldenimp(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
I have the same issue too..my old domains there are working..but the new ones i just got are dead..and phones dead too..HELP..anyone in ibadan that can help get to there office,,would pay for your touble
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by soloqy: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
But is this not their website : www.syskay.com ? The site is up
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Same issue here oh....They should please not spoil business for us all oh.
Infact, i sent them mails to complain about the issue, but all i received was no response at all.
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by DualCore1: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2013
soloqy: But is this not their website : www.syskay.com ? The site is up
Most host service providers do not host all sites on one server if they have more than one server. So their own site could be on another server (maybe dedicated to just it).
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by chidi500(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2013
BEST WEBSITE HOSTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA
UNLIMITED web hosting
free domain reseller account and others visit www.hostlinker.com
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by utimatedes(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2013
My server is functioning well and I guess one of their server is down. They are very good host.
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by rufaai(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2013
ROTFL... Hahahha

@chidi500 @brand_new you guys are baaaad! trying by all means to sell your stuff, the poster is not asking where to move his site. He's trying to reach Syskay.

rewardobi: My 9 websites are not opening and their lines have gone dead since Wednesday. Please anybody in Ibadan have their office details?

@rewardobi well i think they want to focus and get the problem and address it later. It must have been an unavoidable challenge, I can see they're back up already and I hope all your sites are up now.

Sorry for the trauma.
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by soloqy: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Dual Core:
Most host service providers do not host all sites on one server if they have more than one server. So their own site could be on another server (maybe dedicated to just it).

You are right ...

Made the post as I assumed they said the company was not reachable everywhere both online/offline..
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by webcityng: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Give me their address make i help you check them out here in Ibadan smiley
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by WebsiteGuy: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2013
WWW.MYNAJAHOST.COM

JUST TRY US 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEED IF THERE IS A DOWN TIME.

NEVER WILL THERE BE A DOWN TIME.
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2013
WebsiteGuy: WWW.MYNAJAHOST.COM

You are hosting packages which i can get for as little as N2,000 in Nigeria and N750 equivalent to USD for N5,500? shocked shocked U never dey serious
Even the name of your hosting company is enough to discourage me undecided
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by goldenimp(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2013
sent someone to there office in ibadan..learnt he was arrested by ICPC..taken to abuja..turned off his phones and shut down the websites..what do we do now?
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
goldenimp: sent someone to there office in ibadan..learnt he was arrested by ICPC..taken to abuja..turned off his phones and shut down the websites..what do we do now?
Jesus shocked shocked shocked Are you serious? What could have happened? Could he have hosted a site that landed him in trouble?
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by WebsiteGuy: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
lawanson44:
You are hosting packages which i can get for as little as N2,000 in Nigeria and N750 equivalent to USD for N5,500? shocked shocked U never dey serious

WE ARE INCREASING DISK SPACE ON EACH PLANS: WE HAVE JUST UPDATED THAT ON OUR WEBSITE:

BRONZE NOW 500 MB
SILVER NOW 1GB
GOLD NOW 2GB

NIGERIANS SHOULD ALWAYS LEARN TO GO FOR QUALITY RATHER THAN QUANTITY. THANK GOD WE HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF NIGERIANS HOSTING WITH US.
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by DualCore1: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
WebsiteGuy: WWW.MYNAJAHOST.COM

Tried both mynaijahost.com and manajahost.com, not opening. Maybe its my connection but I doubt that strongly.

Your site is probably dead at the moment and you are promising 100% uptime for 60 days, bro go back to your drawing board.

Edit: It just loaded now, so there were a few minutes/seconds on downtime already. lol don't promise what you can't give, you are not inside the server.

Also correct the domain you are advertising, it should be mynaijahost.com not mynajahost.com
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by revelation2013(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dual Core:
Tried both mynaijahost.com and manajahost.com, not opening. Maybe its my connection but I doubt that strongly.

Your site is probably dead at the moment and you are promising 100% uptime for 60 days, bro go back to your drawing board.

Edit: It just loaded now, so there were a few minutes/seconds on downtime already. lol don't promise what you can't give, you are not inside the server.

Also correct the domain you are advertising, it should be mynaijahost.com not mynajahost.com

mynaijahost.com is opening from my own end. I am new to web hosting but I need an hosting for student/training stuff. advice please.
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by DualCore1: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
revelation2013:

mynaijahost.com is opening from my own end. I am new to web hosting but I need an hosting for student/training stuff. advice please.
Since you need something to play around with and learn, give mynaijahost.com a trial. You can also look around for dirt cheap offers too. When you want to start hosting serious stuff you can look to the more established service providers (they are not as cheap).
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
WebsiteGuy:

WE ARE INCREASING DISK SPACE ON EACH PLANS: WE HAVE JUST UPDATED THAT ON OUR WEBSITE:

BRONZE NOW 500 MB
SILVER NOW 1GB
GOLD NOW 2GB

NIGERIANS SHOULD ALWAYS LEARN TO GO FOR QUALITY RATHER THAN QUANTITY. THANK GOD WE HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF NIGERIANS HOSTING WITH US.
I don"t have a problem with disk-space. I'm particular about bandwidth. grin
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by talk2me006(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
rewardobi: My 9 websites are not opening and their lines have gone dead since Wednesday. Please anybody in Ibadan have their office details?
it happens to many ofmy websites also.i email them several time bt they hav nt reply.let wait till 2morrow and see
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by talk2me006(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
revelation2013:

If u re a starter,try d one in my signature
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Ternalange(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2013
My website is still not up. What are u guys telling your clients? Please, if any of ur sites comes back online culd u guys let me know. And d icpc story, i'm hoping its a joke
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by webcityng: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2013
Ternalange: My website is still not up. What are u guys telling your clients? Please, if any of ur sites comes back online culd u guys let me know. And d icpc story, i'm hoping its a joke

which ICPC story again?
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Ternalange(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2013
goldenimp: sent someone to there office in ibadan..learnt he was arrested by ICPC..taken to abuja..turned off his phones and shut down the websites..what do we do now?
that icpc story
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by zikclassiq(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
lawanson44:
i no fit laugh!
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by zikclassiq(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
i'm facing the same problem too. My experience are captured in the thread below. Didnt know this existed. Just went to start a new one due to frustration. I'm a reseller with them and my clients are beginning to ask what's happeninig? https://www.nairaland.com/1197999/what-wrong-syskay-webhosting-company
Re: Please What Is Happening At Syskay.com by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
I'll suggest someone here should give www.ListMasta.com a try.
One of the coolest I've ever used. Response time too is awesome. You can open a suppot ticket just for a try.

(1) (Reply)

Payquic Is A Fraud!! Beware!! / Naa Thurnder Go Fire Paypal(after All The Money Wey Person Done Spend) / How To Borrow Money From All Network Without Paying Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.