Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment (2719 Views)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment by alphaconde(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment by yuzedo: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Rubbish! Wetin concern you? Just want to engage in unproductive talk for what?!

Keep speculating about somebody's mother's private life. And whatever she is suffering from, u don contribute N1 to her treatment? Have you as much as said a prayer for her recovery?

Idle gossip. Keep your link, I'd rather not waste bandwidth.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment by alphaconde(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
But its on the news, hypocrite like u,
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment by SlyIg(f): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hey ya ...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment by Rooneyboy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
what ever it is I pray she recovers on time .
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Romoured To Be Sick Of HIV Not KIDNEY Ailment by RickyRoss1(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2012
This is bad, and I hope its fake news. However, if its true I wish her quick recovery.
HIV nor dey kill again nah, if she allows HIV to kill her it means shes not intelligent. People with HIV virus live normal life as long as they want, and as long as they take their medications religiously.

make una no vex, when i heard this news i thought it was Ngozi Ezeonu? I would like to know, is Ngozi Ezeonu different from Ngozi Nwosu? Sorry ooo I dont really have time for movies so I wouldnt know. If they are different people can someone post their pics here pls. Thanks a bunch

Ok I just did a google search and I found out they are different individuals.
At first I thought it was Ngozi Nwosu, bc thats d only Nollywood Ngozi that I know. Thank God its not her, coz shes too beautiful to die now.

(1) (Reply)

See Osuofia, Nkem Owoh’s New Movie Look / Hilarious Comedy Skit: Orijin In Ibadan Featuring Seyi Law / Top 10 Most Bankable/richest Artists In Africa By Forbes & Channel O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.