Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (113586 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by jide4lagos(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
The story that Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu is critically ill is no more an issue. What is the boggling is the ailment she is suffering from.

Following E24-7 magazine’s report in our story, "Help! Ngozi Nwosu Is Dying", published October1-7,2012, our office was inundated with several calls from fans, spiritualists and curious readers but recently a more shocking revelation on the true situation of the health of the once robust and beautiful actress who has over the last two months gone into recluse was disclosed.

The source who pleaded anonymity and was formerly in the service of the Nigerian Medical Research Center, Yaba, Lagos as a nurse hinted she’s HIV positive.

According to the source who was one of Ngozi`s medical counselors at the NMR, “Ngozi has been on medical surveillance since 2010.

She is what I will call an HIV positive patient. Her kidney problem is as a result of her HIV complications. She used to visit the center on Wednesdays but we have not seen her for some time now”

What about Talia’s eye popping gown at Headies 2012 in Nigeria

Asked why Ngozi took off and shunned medical treatment, the source said, “Ngozi is a stubborn patient. I used to advise her to stop drinking and smoking as these habits won`t speed up her healing process fast.

Worst of all, she does not take her drugs righteously. When a patient with HIV refuses to take recommended retro-viral drugs the person cannot get better. That is her problem.

Mind you when she visited the center not quite before I left we found out her DN4 was so low that we immediately raised an alarm and told her to be cautious of her her health situations and advised her to do better in taking her drugs as required.”

The source also revealed that some of Ngozi`s problem to her not getting well may be psychological, “You see when a patient has a troubled love life like Ngozi things will hardly get going for her. She is not a happy woman, having no husband and child, so her thoughts will always be negative and that will cause her more bad than good.

She needs to retrace her steps to finding her healing and that is if she is not already a full AIDS patient.” Currently, Ngozi has kept away from public glare while some of her friends and movie colleagues are seeking financial assistance for her treatment.

There are indications she has moved to neighbouring Cotonou, Benin Republic where her former husband comes from as her aides and handlers claimed during enquiry on phone.

More troubling, are Ngozi`s recent pictures where she looks gaunt and pale. She has since neglected public functions and stopped appearing at movie locations.

http://news.naij.com/12737.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by jide4lagos(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
E DON B FOR HER.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by StellaBella(f): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hopefully it is not true.
My prayers.
Some men are having SILENT massive heart attack now!

10 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by slimyem: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wow..
I so hope this new isn't for real...
Beautiful actress she is...
One of the best in Nollywood...
I wish her quick recovery...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by ITbomb(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
I saw this but still not sure about the source
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Soft sell trying to make quick cash if u ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
what can i say!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by acidtalk: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
That woman is certainly one of Nigerias Nollyhood's best, finest and scandal free actress.

She is such a brilliant actress.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
Rubbish. Since when did it become ethical or acceptable for a medical practitioner to reveal someone's HIV status to the media? I would definitely take this report with a pinch of salt.

She has to announce it herself, or her family announces it after her demise, for it to be believed. Anything else is pure speculation, and undiluted nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by nojeebdonguru(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2012
True that
pro01: Rubbish. Since when did it become ethical or acceptable for a medical practitioner to reveal someone's HIV status to the media? I would definitely take this report with a pinch of salt.

She has to announce it herself, or her family announces it after her demise, for it to be believed. Anything else is pure speculation, and undiluted nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by yuzedo: 12:44am On Oct 26, 2012
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The work of an uncreative oaf on vendetta! Lacking imagination and depth. Whatever your motive is, I hope you can handle being kicked when you're already down.. Smdh!

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2012
just how many weeks ago, it was reported that she had kidney failure or so..so where is this HIV coming from? the story is very fishy.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by barrymoore: 2:15am On Oct 26, 2012
I went to visit a hospital in lagos and saw that 70% of the sick were HIV infected, then I started thinking, This horrible disease has been around for 30yrs, ravaging people, The doctor told me many foreign donors that used to give nigeria financial aid are withdrawing their aid , then I asked myself, whats the government doing, then I thought again, more painfully, what are our multi millionaire private jet owners who are Bishops, Men of God who smell of so much riches, how much have they contributed to help with the struggle to discover a cure for this silent killer??Its been 30 yrs coming...then I thought again, not less than 10 of the most expensive and high class universities in Nigeria are owned by these people, not to help the poor but to further take from the rich who are the only ones who can patronize......I dont know what to believe anymore...pls somebody tell me whats going on..

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by madeonline(m): 4:37am On Oct 26, 2012
With several confidentiality breaches in the piece above; this is the most unprofessioanl artle I have read in recent times. Poster; please state source. Readers beware of the source; nothing good comes from breaking ethical lines in order to break news items or sell headlines!
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by elampiro(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Stella_Bella: Hopefully it is not true.
My prayers.
Some men are having SILENT massive heart attack now!

Ajigbijigbi. On point.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by spicyhoney(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
I hope this is false news.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by MissyB3(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
spicyhoney: I hope this is false news.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by jhydebaba(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
ItsModella: just how many weeks ago, it was reported that she had kidney failure or so..so where is this HIV coming from? the story is very fishy.
I am not a Doctor but from "experience" I know that an HIV+ who takes alcohol and smoke as well as take pills with levity is bound to have kidney/liver/heart complications.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by spicyhoney(f): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
Missy_B:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

My sweet heart kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nurserose: 4:02am On Oct 27, 2012
D nurse who exposed dis I believe she was thought wat is meant by Reticence ch means reserve in speech•dat was very unprofessional and unetical. Patient's confidentiality is suppose to be maintained no matter wat. Its very paramount. Wat she did could cause her her licence. And could even be jailed.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella: just how many weeks ago, it was reported that she had kidney failure or so..so where is this HIV coming from? the story is very fishy.
They said the kidney failure was due to her HIV status
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
I tire o!
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by victorian(f): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
its possible. I use to have a family friend, the husband contactd HIV after getting a very juicy job and juicy jeep car. He turned into a chronic womaniser, cud get any babe he so desires, until he startd falling sick with different ailments. The wife tried to cover up his illness, but unfortunately kidney failure was waiting for him , along the line. He went to see their family doctor, who diagonized him to have Hiv but if not quickly treated wil result to Aids. His kidneys stopped working, she was devastated when she heard. She flew him abroad, and that was where he died slowly in a private hospital. His numerous gfs were dying inturns, including his personal female secretary, that was always warming his bed in a guesthouse. The wife is hale and hearty, he stopped touching her, when big money started coming and then,babes were glueing his body like superglue. Aids is real, be wise. It can ravage anyone, it doesnt care about status..Be safe.

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by mikron(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
jide4lagos: E DON B FOR HER.
what a stupid thing to say

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dem dey diagnose person for HIV?? sad sad…I don't gerit angry angry
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by ROCKJ1(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2012
Very shocking news...
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by DukeNija(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2012
barrymoore: I went to visit a hospital in lagos and saw that 70% of the sick were HIV infected, then I started thinking, This horrible disease has been around for 30yrs, ravaging people, The doctor told me many foreign donors that used to give nigeria financial aid are withdrawing their aid , then I asked myself, whats the government doing, then I thought again, more painfully, what are our multi millionaire private jet owners who are Bishops, Men of God who smell of so much riches, how much have they contributed to help with the struggle to discover a cure for this silent killer??Its been 30 yrs coming...then I thought again, not less than 10 of the most expensive and high class universities in Nigeria are owned by these people, not to help the poor but to further take from the rich who are the only ones who can patronize......I dont know what to believe anymore...pls somebody tell me whats going on..

So Bishops and Men of God are the only wealthy people in Nigeria abi?
How Many Men of God own private Jets.
Please start thinking with your Brain.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Syfy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
victorian: its possible. I use to have a family friend, the husband contactd HIV after getting a very juicy job and juicy jeep car. He turned into a chronic womaniser, cud get any babe he so desires, until he startd falling sick with different ailments. The wife tried to cover up his illness, but unfortunately kidney failure was waiting for him , along the line. He went to see their family doctor, who diagonized him to have Hiv but if not quickly treated wil result to Aids. His kidneys stopped working, she was devastated when she heard. She flew him abroad, and that was where he died slowly in a private hospital. His numerous gfs were dying inturns, including his personal female secretary, that was always warming his bed in a guesthouse. The wife is hale and hearty, he stopped touching her, when big money started coming and then,babes were glueing his body like superglue. Aids is real, be wise. It can ravage anyone, it doesnt care about status..Be safe.
nawaoo
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by Jaybrizy(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
lipsrsealed i'm just short of words.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by eazy2012(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
May God have mercy on her
Re: Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India by BarryX(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
News abi na wonders will never end! Just praying it is not true sha because if it is, Wahala dey, Besides the nurse who for any reason best known to her should face a disciplinary committee for professional incompetence! It's so bad of her to disclose the status to the press! i.e if there is any body that regulates the practice in Nigeria. BTW News must sell na Naija. W̶̲̥̅ﻉ dey!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.