Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

FOR EVERYONE: The "Last Lecture" By Randy Pausch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FOR EVERYONE: The "Last Lecture" By Randy Pausch (481 Views)

The Randy UNILAG Lecturer / Randy Pastor Impregnates 6 Married Women In His Church / Randy Filipino Impregnates 13-year- Old Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOR EVERYONE: The "Last Lecture" By Randy Pausch by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2012
this is a video every Nigerian should watch. Make the best of the time on has on earth, Iphone, Blackberry, houses, 2013 impala, luxury trips to Asia, all that isn't why we are here, use that precious gift of life given to you properly, use it well so you have no regrets, because at that moment it wont matter, live your life in such a way as when you came into this world you were the one crying as a baby people were dancing,hence when you leave this world it should be the other way around... you would be smiling and others weeping..

"I shall pass through this world but once.
Any good, therefore, that I can show to any human being,
let me do it now.
Let me not defer nor neglect it,
for I shall not pass this way again."
~~Stephen Grellet~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNTEGQCAbyI&feature=fvwrel

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Expert!!!! / Sale If You Are Interested / My Son Not A Money Launderer — Governor Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.