Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pls How Do I Download Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls How Do I Download Photoshop (2915 Views)

Where Can I Download Photoshop / Where To Download Photoshop Cs6 Or Cs7 Please / Where Can I Download Photoshop CS5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by frankmoney(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sup guys I need to download photoshop . How do I go about it tanx
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by annahussy(f): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2012
You have to use online option because there are many of website on the internet that allow you to download full version of photoshop. You have to use adobe gallery form here you get different version of adobe photoshop and you can easily download it in our computer.
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by frankmoney(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2012
The file is extremly large and its more than ma data plan
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by Shadowblaqq(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by Shadowblaqq(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
@frankmoney, you can download softwares and video tutorials using bittorrents and these files come in a format known as torrents. To download torrent files all you need to do is:

1. Go to google.com Type Bittorrent, Download and install
2. Go to google.com type the name of the file you need leave a space and type Torrents you will be see hundreds of torrent websites that offer free torrent download on any subject imaginable.On on your chosen website you will see a downloa link click on that link that says "Get Torrent" or magnet link.You will be prompted to download, use bittorrent as your download client. Popular torrent download sites include:
1. http://thepiratebay.org
2. http://kat.ph
Due to bandwidth problems some downloads last for a very long time. My company Clicktrendz Technologies offers the services of downloading any software, ebook, and large size video tutorials, burn to a DVD and send to our clients anywhere in naija using waybill, after you must have paid the agreed amount into our bank account sent us the details via sms. We deliver in 24 hours. Note: For security reasons any file we download from torrent sites we make sure we run a virus scan using a site known as http://virustotal.com what we do is upload the downloaded files to this website and it will run a comprehensive virus scan using many antivirus databases.If the file is infected with any virus, trojans or any malicious bot it will display and tell us details about that perticular virus you can be rest assured our downloads are clean. If you have any further questions regarding this, feel to ask.
Cheers!
Shadowblaqq
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by frankmoney(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Shadowblaqq: @frankmoney, you can download softwares and video tutorials using bittorrents and these files come in a format known as torrents. To download torrent files all you need to do is:

1. Go to google.com Type Bittorrent, Download and install
2. Go to google.com type the name of the file you need leave a space and type Torrents you will be see hundreds of torrent websites that offer free torrent download on any subject imaginable.On on your chosen website you will see a downloa link click on that link that says "Get Torrent" or magnet link.You will be prompted to download, use bittorrent as your download client. Popular torrent download sites include:
1. http://thepiratebay.org
2. http://kat.ph
Due to bandwidth problems some downloads last for a very long time. My company Clicktrendz Technologies offers the services of downloading any software, ebook, and large size video tutorials, burn to a DVD and send to our clients anywhere in naija using waybill, after you must have paid the agreed amount into our bank account sent us the details via sms. We deliver in 24 hours. Note: For security reasons any file we download from torrent sites we make sure we run a virus scan using a site known as http://virustotal.com what we do is upload the downloaded files to this website and it will run a comprehensive virus scan using many antivirus databases.If the file is infected with any virus, trojans or any malicious bot it will display and tell us details about that perticular virus you can be rest assured our downloads are clean. If you have any further questions regarding this, feel to ask.
Cheers!
Shadowblaqq
how much is it pls and can yhu burn it into a vcd ma windows xp plays only vcd
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
@frankmoney the file u are requesting for, is larger than the 700mb that vcd offers. To get the file you will need it in a DVD. I suggest you get the dvd first and get a high capacity flash from a friend or relative and find a way to transfer the cd contents to that flash and then from flash to your system.
Cheers.
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by frankmoney(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2012
Shadowblaqq: @frankmoney the file u are requesting for, is larger than the 700mb that vcd offers. To get the file you will need it in a DVD. I suggest you get the dvd first and get a high capacity flash from a friend or relative and find a way to transfer the cd contents to that flash and then from flash to your system.
Cheers.
how much is it
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by Shadowblaqq(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2012
Photoshop cs5 plus bonus video tutorial on photoshop essential training from lynda.com.
Price:N2500
Call:08064598634 for account details. Make that call now!
Re: Pls How Do I Download Photoshop by DonaldGenes(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Can photoshop app works om my BB curve 1?
If ua on BB add me lets rub minds 2A10394A

(1) (Reply)

Printing, Graphics Designs, Signage, ... (picture) / Communicate Using Graphix Design. / Its Fola Abraham, 16 Years Of Age. Please Rate Me Pencil Sketch Of Nicki Minaj.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.