Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Where Can I Download Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Can I Download Photoshop (2119 Views)

Plz I Need Link To Download Photoshop Cs5 / Link To Download Photoshop CS6 / Is There Anywhere I Can Download Photoshop That Doesn't Require Serial Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Photoshop by prettytasha(f): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hey guys pls where can I download Photoshop the one without a license key .
Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by SmooshCHN: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
If you know how to use torrent files, go to kat.cr. It's a torrent site. You'll find the latest Photoshop with how to install it. You're welcome
Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by prettytasha(f): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
SmooshCHN:
If you know how to use torrent files, go to kat.cr. It's a torrent site. You'll find the latest Photoshop with how to install it. You're welcome
I downloaded one its taking forever to download ....
Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by SmooshCHN: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettytasha:
I downloaded one its taking forever to download ....
from the site I shared with you?
Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by prettytasha(f): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
SmooshCHN:
from the site I shared with you?
from pirate bay a torrent site
Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by SmooshCHN: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettytasha:
Go to kat.cr and search Photoshop CS6.. Make sure you download the one with the highest amounts of Seeds. Usually the first on the list after your search result shows. If a torrent file has 0 seeds it won't download 1kb on 20Years or forever. Lol
Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by dake40(m): 2:29am On Oct 29, 2015
I hope you know how to go about torrent stuffs

Check this out

https://kat.cr/adobe-photoshop-cc-2015-20150529-r-88-32-64bit-crack-t10800003.html

That's the link containing the file and its crack.
Re: Where Can I Download Photoshop by 1one: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
prettytasha:

Instead of doing all that downloading stuff... Particularly if you are not a "cracker" just go to computer village to get it... It's just 200naira. I can give you mine though but that's not possible due to distance... Computer village is the way bro

(1) (Reply)

Super Realistic Photo Retouch: Added Abs & Biceps, Fat Reduction By Kaykay(pic) / Nollywood Movie Spoof Competition is back!!! / 3D Animation Of A Living Room Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.