Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Honeywell Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Test (5148 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeywell Test by slemdogg: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Did anybody get d SMS inviting for a test ? Cos it states that I should send my preferred location to write d test before 26th midnight,but there's no address to send it to.
Anybody got similar message?
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
slemdogg: Did anybody get d SMS inviting for a test ? Cos it states that I should send my preferred location to write d test before 26th midnight,but there's no address to send it to.

yes i got the same message this evening but no contact address to signify the prefereed test location
Re: Honeywell Test by slemdogg: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
So what now,Honeywell? The invite is not complete o
Re: Honeywell Test by ikemeze: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
At slemdogg and sisifunmi,which post you people applied for?
Re: Honeywell Test by Osedidi(m): 5:31am On Oct 25, 2012
slemdogg: Did anybody get d SMS inviting for a test ? Cos it states that I should send my preferred location to write d test before 26th midnight,but there's no address to send it to.

I got the text too, its very confusing and am still trying to find out the meaning but call this number by 8am today they might offer some help, its their customer Care 08080945364
Re: Honeywell Test by slemdogg: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2012
@Osedidi,have you called the number?
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2012
Please what post did you all apply for?
Re: Honeywell Test by Sirturin78: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2012
I got the msg too and i was thinkin there might be a link for me to follow in my email box,bt there was no msg frm Honeywell in my mailbox..so wat are we gon do nw?
Re: Honeywell Test by fagin1982(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2012
www.faceoftesting.com/test
A password and User name wld be sent to you to access the link fully
Goodluck Guys
Re: Honeywell Test by slemdogg: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2012
I tried logging in with the ID and password given to me,but it kept saying invalid ID or password.
Please anybody having similar issue?what could be the problem?
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2012
Im not having any probs with the Id and password given to me. I have been able to select my preferred test centre. pls try again.
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2012
eriam: Please what post did you all apply for?
Management accountant
Re: Honeywell Test by slemdogg: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2012
This is pathetic! How would they even send invalid ID and password. Mtchew!!! Honeywell una no try sha.
Re: Honeywell Test by omega7ky: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2012
sisifunmi:
Management accountant
Please when Did you apply for this position because there is no recent opening of such?
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2012
@ sisifunmi but do you know anything about the trainee miller position that was advertised recently? Thank you
Re: Honeywell Test by CHUKWUKAHE: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2012
Good day all,can this test be the one they advertise around september? If so I applied for trainee Miller. But I can't remember what qualification was asked for the said position above. Please if you have it don't hesitate to help me out. I have HND in E/E. You can still reach me on my email (harrison.enudi@yahoo.com)or 08159799580.
Thank you all.
Re: Honeywell Test by toyemi(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2012
Can some one tell us about the format of Dragnet questions/ This one they are asking us to do test as experienced applicat, is it going to be like normal computer based or skill inclined?
Re: Honeywell Test by Jonnysteve: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pls i also got honeywell flour mills sms 4 test yesterday,den dis mornin i was sent another txt for a link wit an id an password,wen i tried loddin in its tellin me invalid id pls can sum1 help me wat nex 2 do
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Honeywell Test by Sirturin78: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
Time was nt indicated
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Honeywell Test by slemdogg: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2012
I applied for Logistics Officer. What's the test format?
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2012
eriam: @ sisifunmi but do you know anything about the trainee miller position that was advertised recently? Thank you
im sorry, i dont ve any details about trainee miller. i applied for management account officer. chill, im sure you guys will be contacted soon.
Re: Honeywell Test by toyemi(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2012
I wonder what kind of consultant is this, if they are not sure of the centres while asking people to book centres and for God'sake why is there no time structured for the test up till now. Just date.
Re: Honeywell Test by Jonnysteve: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Pls guys help me out am still yet 2 access my test location,d id & pw is stil readin invalid o wat do i do pls
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
Its alrite no p.
Re: Honeywell Test by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2012
sisifunmi:
im sorry, i dont ve any details about trainee miller. i applied for management account officer. chill, im sure you guys will be contacted soon.
Its alrite we will definitely chill
Re: Honeywell Test by CHUKWUKAHE: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Any news as to the time thet test will hold and also the required number of Edo and Enugu centres?
Re: Honeywell Test by Osedidi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
slemdogg: @Osedidi,have you called the number?

I got another for me to conferm my location but when I logged on someone else's name came up, I thereafter called them and was told I will be gotten back to.....but till nw am still waiting for them
Re: Honeywell Test by CHUKWUKAHE: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2012
Which number did you use to dragnet? Pls help me so that i can call to confirm my test centre if it is not chamge to lagos bc i choose Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JOYS OF 2.2 Graduates / Good Morning, For Those Who Wrote The 2017 Application Assessment Tests, Please / Entry Level Metallurgical And Mechanical Engineers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.