Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? (5109 Views)

Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. / Grooming Centre Invite. / Lapo/grooming Centre Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2014
Got an invitation from Grooming Centre....
What are they into?
Are they real?
And if they are, how much is their take home salary..?
Pls i need you guys to answer these...
Thanks!
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2014
30 Views No Comment..... Why now?
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2014
i know grooming centre. in ejigbo. its a big auditorium / building. dnt knw wat goes on in der.

1 Like

Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by uhonmoke(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
They are real. Grooming is into finance, just like microfinance. They give loan to small medium business owner. But I am not too sure of the pay betwen 40k to 60k.sucess guy.
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Beeetty(f): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Yes they are real. How did u apply please ?
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by xta2: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
uhonmoke: They are real. Grooming is into finance, just like microfinance. They give loan to small medium business owner. But I am not too sure of the pay betwen 40k to 60k.sucess guy.
u r correct, the staff act on behave of the institution just like a bank to recover/receives the payback of the loan rendered to small business owners, for their pay i dont think i ave an idea. Good luck anyways.
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thanks my ppl...twas a successful interview n i owe you guyz my testimony very soon.....
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Beeetty: Yes they are real. How did u apply please ?
U can locate their office n submit ur CV........
Grooming centre, 3 tina chris, ejigbo lagos.
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Beeetty(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Congratulations and thks. Dunno hw to get there cos am not in Lagos.
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Call my nos...lemme giv u tips
Beeetty: Congratulations and thks. Dunno hw to get there cos am not in Lagos.
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by hardeorlah: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pls how can I locate the place,cos am plannin of goin tomao,pls its urgent
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Beeetty(f): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2014
PIN please
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by ineco(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2014
where r u coming from ? well, if u find urself at oshodi,enter ejigbo from there and drop at nnpc bus stop,u there just ask. its around there
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by hardeorlah: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2014
ineco: where r u coming from ? well, if u find urself at oshodi,enter ejigbo from there and drop at nnpc bus stop,u there just ask. its around there

Owk tenks,pls afta submiting wats d next step
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by kinsnazzy: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
hardeorlah:

Owk tenks,pls afta submiting wats d next step

do they have e-mail address where one can forward the application and c.v to.
secondly wat is their ejigbo address where one can go in person to..... to summit CV.
thirdly, do they accept handwritten format for the application letter or typed
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by kinsnazzy: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Got an invitation from Grooming Centre....
What are they into?
Are they real?
And if they are, how much is their take home salary..?
Pls i need you guys to answer these...
Thanks!

but first how did you get the invite in the first place, did you just summit your CV in their office. or is there email one can send CV to. and is the recruitment still ongoing
Re: Got An Invitation From GROOMING Centre! Pls, Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2020
kinsnazzy:

but first how did you get the invite in the first place, did you just summit your CV in their office. or is there email one can send CV to. and is the recruitment still ongoing

Its been long , I submitted my. CV via mail

(1) (Reply)

Tweet I Read Yesterday About Job Seekers, I Thought I Should Share. / Capital Express Invite / I Got Depressed After Finding Out My Former Coursemate Makes 3 Times My Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.