Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? (7221 Views)

June 2013 NIM-NYSC Result is Out. / How Relevant Is NYSC NIM? / NIM/NYSC Exams Schedule For Nov/Dec? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? by Sommy4now(m): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am scheduled to write the NIM-NYSC in the last/first week of November/December respectively. Please where can I get past question papers to assist me in my Preparations.
Exam tips will also be appreciated
Re: NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sommy4now: I am scheduled to write the NIM-NYSC in the last/first week of November/December respectively. Please where can I get past question papers to assist me in my Preparations.
Exam tips will also be appreciated
Why not ask those in the education section.. They should be of help
Re: NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? by Sommy4now(m): 2:13am On Oct 26, 2012
thanks...will do that
Re: NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? by sentoms: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
You can ask at the office .You registered. Or ask fellow corper. I did mine in Enugu. Got it at the. Nim office tHere. Made photocopy and retured the past question. Try attend d free nim lectures too if you are close to the venue
Re: NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? by Sommy4now(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
sentoms: You can ask at the office .You registered. Or ask fellow corper. I did mine in Enugu. Got it at the. Nim office tHere. Made photocopy and retured the past question. Try attend d free nim lectures too if you are close to the venue

thanx....will b going tomorrow
Re: NIM-NYSC Exams ; Where Can I Get Past Question Papers?? by sunny4g(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Am also writing the exam comes November 25th. I got access to the past questions from 2008 till date. I paid to get them. Contact me on: 07060712901(Watsapp), 08026899917. Available also is study materials to help with the questions. You can get these documents delivered to you both in hard and soft copies. DON'T GET STOCKED IN THE MIDDLE!

(1) (Reply)

See NYSC 2016/2017 Batch B Call Up Letter Printing & Orientation Date / NYSC 2014 Batch B Plateau State Corpers / 2015 Batch A Corp Members To Pass Out In February?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.