Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful (1697 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Guys Mostly Marry Igbo Girls Than Vice Versa? / Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? / Are Expensive Funerals Necessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Being an Igbo girl is a natural priviledge that's why you can easily differentiate between Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba girls. Igbo girls are smart,intelligent,beautiful and most of all EXPENSIVE. Before you talk to an Igbo girl,you have to first of all spend a huge amount of money on your outfit(look nice),Outspoken,Educated and well to do.
If an Igbo girl is egotistical then she deserves,If she has 'pride' then as a man you have to accept because what you have is very expensive and rare. Now, follow me to compare their counterparts;Hausa and Yoruba. What is it that makes an Hausa girl special and expensive? How much do you pay when you wanna get married to an Hausa girl.
What is it that makes Yoruba girls expensive? There is no doubt am making a good case with Igbo girls. When you go into politics,what tribe of women do u see?Expensive indeed. Never will you see an Igbo appear unkept or awful,they always know their right and worth. That's why Igbo's makes the best home. Umu Ada Igbo ikpele nu ooooooooo
Re: Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2012
I have had enough;Nonsense!
Try materialistic!
Re: Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful by Antivirus92(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2012
Guy ban ana-agu gi ka rice. Ndi Yoruba na ndi aboki ga-egbukwa gi n'aka!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
hahahahahaha.Ikenna nwanne m. O mukina ka o bu maclatunji ka i na atu ujo. I dnt give a damn when I saw anything concerning d great Igbo people. Its good to appreciate what God has made
Re: Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why do you guys voluntarily put yourself up for ridicule? Something must be really wrong somewhere. . .
Re: Igbo Girls Are Expensive And Beautiful by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2012
stillwater: Why do you guys voluntarily put yourself up for ridicule? Something must be really wrong somewhere. . .
stillwater am sorry I know you can't help it. What you have, you have and what you don't have,you don't have.

(1) (Reply)

The Black Mind / Ife Princes And Others Carpet Olugbo Of Ugbo, Oba Akinruntan, Over new video / Kindly Share Proverbs In Your Dialect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.