Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,861 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

The God Kind Of Life Iii-winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Kind Of Life Iii-winning Each Day Devotional (548 Views)

Swimming Against The Current - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional / The God Kind Of Life - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The God Kind Of Life Iii-winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2012
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL
2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph…

October 24, 2012

THE GOD KIND OF LIFE PART III

MEMORY VERSE: John 14:12 Truly, truly, I say to you, He who believes on Me, the works that I do he shall do also, and greater works than these he shall do, because I go to My Father.

You can only enjoy the possibilities inherent in the type of life you possess. It’s like going to a mall where all kinds of things are sold. You can only buy as much as you have money to pay for.Do you possess the natural life or the God kind of life?

Zoe is an expressive lifestyle as God is in our lives to express Himself not to vacation. This is why we will find God constantly introducing Himself in the bible: “I am God”, “I am the Lord” (Gen 35:11, Isa 46:9, Hosea 11:9). He isn’t saying this to remind Himself of His identity but to ensure that we realize that a change is bound to occur as a result of His presence.

Zoe cannot be expressed until we build an awareness of our being through knowledge of God. Is the life of God that we have received the same in potency and strength as that possessed by God? Yes! Does this mean we can do all that He can do? Yes! However, we need to be more conscious of this fact. We can’t express Zoe if we continue to glorify our humanity over our divinity. We need to stop seeing ourselves as ordinary and begin to express the life of God in us.

CONFESSION: I am quickened by the life of God. The life of God is working in my body, my family and my career in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER: Everyone I come in contact with will acknowledge the presence of the difference maker in my life in the name of Jesus.

FURTHER READING: 1 John 4:17

To receive W.E.D on your mobile device, please send a request to 286796E3. COZA celebrates you!!! 08036546262
CONTACT PASTOR WOLE SOETAN, RESIDENT PASTOR OF COMMONWEALTH OF ZION ASSEMBLY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE: 08036546262
www.pastorwolesoetan.com
http://www.facebook.com/albertoyewole.soetan
www.twitter.com/pstwolesoetan
www.cozanigeria.org

(1) (Reply)

Why Do They Change The Sabbath Day To Sunday? / The Bible And "The Human Touch" / Are All Sins Equal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.