Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates (272973 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Graduates? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by garamah: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2013
please house update me when NIS recruitment form is out pls I really need this info thanks to you all for your correct and timely information.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Lukas927: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Pls can any 1 help me wit d info. Abt customs recment.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls how much is d takehome for OND holder and wat rank will one be place
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Shygal(f): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2013
garamah: please house update me when NIS recruitment form is out pls I really need this info thanks to you all for your correct and timely information.
http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng its an online registration. NIS has started it's recruitment on mon.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Shygal(f): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2013
garamah: please house update me when NIS recruitment form is out pls I really need this info thanks to you all for your correct and timely information.
http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng its an online registration. NIS has started it's recruitment on mon. And it's gona end on the 20th of Oct dis year.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by sonssyo: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2013
plz guyz wat of nig prison take home for msc holders.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by nekede11(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2013
Guys,HND engineering n nigerian prison service,is it level 8 or 7
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by duke01: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
pls do anyone have d idea of how much immigration for assistant inspector immigration ond receives. Best regards
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Mrchisomzenas: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls, i applied for NYSC recruitment. i want to kno if anyboby knows what they pay their staff
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by livingstone2013: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Inspector officers of NYSC are paid 73k net. MInd you, they are placed on level 8 step 2 (Bsc. holders).
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by tunnyflow(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2013
livingstone2013: Inspector officers of NYSC are paid 73k net. MInd you, they are placed on level 8 step 2 (Bsc. holders).

What about procurement officers HND

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by opeyemi2012(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2013
livingstone2013: Inspector officers of NYSC are paid 73k net. MInd you, they are placed on level 8 step 2 (Bsc. holders).

LMFAO at this post......wrong info! Level 8 step 2 earns abt 53k monthly. My cousin works there, he is on level 9 step 6 and earns 62k net monthly. Promotion is also very slow and you could be stagnant for a long period. #Confirmed
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by livingstone2013: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ opeyemi2012, you must be a joker. How can a whole federal govt agency like NYSC pay 53k to bsc. holder on Gl8 step 2?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by timsarb: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
mko abiola: Ds pay is contradictory,he comr civil defence earn mor dan immigration.lai lai
Ppu ar nt telling d truth,it is jus speculation.
civil defense pays higher cos they include house rent in their monthly salary while immigration receives theirs in bulk yearly. dis I knw 4 sure.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by kayh(m): 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rudebwoy: you have not said anything to correct me. maybe u are working in a pure water factory .

listen, in federal civil service, nobody goes home with basic salary. other allowances(transport, wardrobe,harzard,perculiarity,etc) are added and each of them will be a percentage of the basic.

when i joined federal civil service on level 08,my basic salary was 14k, but take home (after allowances were added) was 48k.

hope u got it?
..........sorry wen did u join?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by opeyemi2012(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
livingstone2013: @ opeyemi2012, you must be a joker. How can a whole federal govt agency like NYSC pay 53k to bsc. holder on Gl8 step 2?

Hmmm! Did you just say joker? Do I sound like a comedian to you? When did you graduate from higher institution? Do you have vast knowledge of the Federal Civil Service and their salary structures? If U do, you won't come here to ask if a govt agency can pay N53k to graduates.

I'll give you a little assignment, if you reside in FCT, visit the NYSC DHQ @ Maitama, visit National Commission for Refugees in the New Federal Secretariat Complex, visit NERFUND, or AEPB and ask any of the staff of these agencies, how much BSc/BA graduates earn.

Your daddy must have told you all agencies pay like NNPC, right? Sorry, he lied to you!

Ever heard of CONTISS, CONRAISS and CONPSS? I bet U haven't! Well, so you don't get disappointed should you be offered a job in any Federal Ministry, your monthly take home pay is roughly N49k. Some agencies pay around N50k (NYSC included), some pay around N70k (NOSDRA included), some pay around N80k (NABDA included), some pay over N100k (paramilitary agencies, PENCOM included), some pay above N130k (NARSDA, NigComSat, NNPC), while I know of one that pays up to N250k monthly (N*C).........Can you explain the reason for these disparities? Can you explain why someone who works with FMoD is desperate to move to ICPC or other juicy agencies? No, you can't..........and I won't waste my time explaining to you. When the time is right, you'll understand!

15 Likes

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by gabrielabeekaa: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
How much dose Federal Road Safety Corp Of Nigeria(FRCN) Pay B.sc, HND, NCE, ND and OND graduates?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by u3fine(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
gabrielabeekaa@:
How much dose Federal Road Safety Corp Of Nigeria(FRCN) Pay B.sc, HND, NCE, ND and OND graduates?
Na wah oh. This is high breeb agency
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by ebube89(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wat is the salary scale for BPE ( bureau of public procurement) I.e salary for fresh graduates
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by wordsplay(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Rachii: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls house kindly assist with you advice: someone who is already working at Dangote as an Engineer level 8 step 4 and get an an appointment with NOSDRA as Engineer level 7 step 1.

Confused pls which offer should he go for?
Thank you.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by 5thNOTE: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Can smone tell me salary scale for civil servants as from any level to like level 14.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by yassjib: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
pls is dis thread still active
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by cricifixo: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls bro is dis the take home pay or just gross?
BE811APP:

Civil defence
69k 4 HND/NCE
115k 4 BSc....

Imigrations BSc - 135k

Customs..Bsc staright 4rm camp is 89k
After 1 year it shoots up to 140k (I have a bro working der)...

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Encyclopedicon: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2015
castrolta:
pls who knows how much immigration and civil defence pay a graduate. accurate figure will be appreciated. thanks
By crediting their bank account on the 25th of each month
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by eccyroyal: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Please, any one in the house with info on how much a graduate of B.Sc Accounting is paid at the Office of the Accountant General. pls i need this info to make a decision. urgent response appreciated.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2015
opeyemi2012:
Civil defence pays BSC holder (thats level 8 of ASC)-126,000
Immigration pays slightly higher
Custom pays about 180,000 for BSc holders
And i get B.sc fa.. The tin jus dey waste.. Imagine!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by 175(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Custom pays wat?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by haul: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
SlyIg:
Pls what is immigration and civil defence? Are they the new English and modernise names of garrii?

Be civil miss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert) / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.