Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates (272801 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / How Much Does Diamond Bank Pay Graduates? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2015
opeyemi2012:

As of now, I really cannot tell you about customs or fire service.....but I can tell you 'categorically' that civil defence pays 121k for BSc holders, immigrations pay slightly higher. Both Civil defence, immmigrations and fire service pays same basic salary (CONPASS- Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure), what makes their 'take home pay' different from each other are the allowances of the various agencies. Fire Service pays hazard allowances which others don't, while of course, immigrations will be paying some allowances which civil defence might not paying. Can't tell about customs, they are under ministry of finance and not interior, so they have a special salary structure different from CONPASS. Don't forget that they are the second highest revenue generator for government after FIRS.
good am,how much is ASC11 in customs paid?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2015
mkoabiola:

I disagree,Bsc holder is level 8 not level 7.
good am,pls what is the salary for ASC11 in customs,pls help.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by raystar96(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
osemu8:
good am,pls what is the salary for ASC11 in customs,pls help.
Long time Osemu..... I just round up service... Drop ur bbm pin... Make we chat abeg
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
raystar96:
Long time Osemu..... I just round up service... Drop ur bbm pin... Make we chat abeg
whatsapp 07063085477,congrats raystar
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by taiwotosho22(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cherechy:

Yes I am. Though I started on Level 09 cos I'm a lawyer. Bsc holders start on 08 and that's their salary I posted up there.
How much is the allowances?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Olumyyde(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pls house,does anybody know what NBTI pays entry level 7 step 2?tnx.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Marcelinho(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2015
Please is it possible to serve (NYSC) with the immigration service, and how much do they pay their Corp members?

Am in Lagos incase anyone can help, I need it sharply. Thanks.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Belloladan(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2016
pls. How much do NSCDC pay HND holder in Urban and Regional Planning? as new entry take home bcs i had that engineering and accounting start with grade level 08 what about those with Environmental courses? such as Ach,QS,Building,Estate mgt,URP,Land survey, ETC.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by oyelekeabo: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Marcelinho:
Please is it possible to serve (NYSC) with the immigration service, and how much do they pay their Corp members?

Am in Lagos incase anyone can help, I need it sharply. Thanks.

Very possible, I served with the Nigeria Immigration Service, Oyo State Command, Ibadan. The Pay is 10k monthly
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by iamphill: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello House,
please who has an idea how much graduate entry level7 step 2 in Nabda is paid?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Amustical(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please I really need this job. I can do away with my 5months salary even with a written sealed and signed agreement..... Pls any help should reach me on amuwaoluwaseunfunmi@gmail.com
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by mrarranger: 4:27pm On May 08, 2016
opeyemi2012:

Please I will love to know where you work. In all the agencies I had been opportuned to work including NPHCDA where I did my IT, NACA where I did my NYSC and NABDA where I presently work, HND has never been placed on level 7. To further shock you, a guy I started work with at NABDA had an MSc qualification from a reputable university, yet he was placed on level 7 step 8 instead of level 8 step 2. Mind you, if this guy was in the ministry, he would have been given level 9.
My candid advise for you is that if you reside in Abuja, take time out to visit the FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION at Zone 3. Go on a wednesday so you'll be granted access. Or go to the New Federal Secretariat at Central Area, you'll definitely see civil servants around the premises that you can confide in for better information. I cannot tell you what happens in the para-military but in other normal agencies, this is the fact. Please don't mislead the job seekers here!

Please do you know how much FRSC pay OND holders (entry level)
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by mrarranger: 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
opeyemi2012:

Please I will love to know where you work. In all the agencies I had been opportuned to work including NPHCDA where I did my IT, NACA where I did my NYSC and NABDA where I presently work, HND has never been placed on level 7. To further shock you, a guy I started work with at NABDA had an MSc qualification from a reputable university, yet he was placed on level 7 step 8 instead of level 8 step 2. Mind you, if this guy was in the ministry, he would have been given level 9.
My candid advise for you is that if you reside in Abuja, take time out to visit the FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION at Zone 3. Go on a wednesday so you'll be granted access. Or go to the New Federal Secretariat at Central Area, you'll definitely see civil servants around the premises that you can confide in for better information. I cannot tell you what happens in the para-military but in other normal agencies, this is the fact. Please don't mislead the job seekers here!

Please do you know how much FRSC pay OND holders (entry level). Help a brother
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by uc4uandc(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
Please someone informed should give us d period (even if na assumption) as to wen all the Paramilitaries would start recruiting.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Beboy23(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2016
Pls i dont mind forfeiting four months salary, if i am given d opportunity, pls any connection will be OK , blessing_tolu@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by nurez305(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
I'm HND graduate in accounting....if anyone can assist me with a good connection to get this job, I'm so ready to forfeit 8month salary. Please if you are willing to help a brother in need, here is my email : nurez4life@gmail.com
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by chybyke4ly(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2016
anumschybyke@gmail.com
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Stanbeto: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2016
After 3 good years, i got to know about this. And God knows i need This job
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Mrwise016: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2016
What abt Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN), who knows their take home for an Engineer?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Oracle13(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2016
How much do NDLEA pay BSC graduates as entry level
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Omonigeriarere: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cherechy:

Yes I am. Though I started on Level 09 cos I'm a lawyer. Bsc holders start on 08 and that's their salary I posted up there.

What of HND with professional qualification? I have HND in Secretarial Administration coupled with ICSAN qualification.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Omonigeriarere: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
okesuku:
To clear all your doubts. I am an officer with NSCDC on level 8 step 1 and my take home is 121k ,thats for those entryin as uni graduates. HND is placed on level 7. doctors on 12 and lawyers on 9. if u have a masters degree u also r put on 9. hope this clears the air.

What of HND (upper credit) with professional qualification?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Generaloluseye: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
How much is level 9 officer in civil defence paid?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Skydweller(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2017
A person that has BA and NCE would be placed in Level what and what would be his take home pay every month?
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by BChiron: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hi i find this thread interesting, my question is are those wit computer science qualifications made to go 4 field work as others or they do their work at the office only?thank you
ok... Am also interested in the answer for this question... Can someone please help us out..
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by JummyForReal: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Cherechy:

though this is coming a bit late but i just came across the post. Pls how much is level 9 salary, (masters degree). I will appreciate your response.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by yankky10: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please I wold like someone to share with me how much NASENI pays it's Entry Engineers on conraiss 8 step 3 (entry with msc). also, if you work or have anyone who works there currently pls endeavour to contact me privately.08168174166 (watsap), riladekola@gmail.com. pls treat as urgent. Regards peeps
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by ignatiuschinedu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Customs , civil defence,immigration,police pays #118000 to #120000 for a start.
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by dinosmiles(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2018
okesuku:
To clear all your doubts. I am an officer with NSCDC on level 8 step 1 and my take home is 121k ,thats for those entryin as uni graduates. HND is placed on level 7. doctors on 12 and lawyers on 9. if u have a masters degree u also r put on 9. hope this clears the air.

Good day sir,please what if a person has his masters but hasn't collected the result, cos it is nt ready,how are they going to do it in that case
Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by abyunus(m): 2:05am On Jan 11, 2019
Customs pays BSc 96k. That is the total monthly pay for their new recruited asst. Superintendents. With 2star in their appointment letter but only one is awarded physical until after 6month before they will release the second one but the 6months is not guaranteed.
As seen in my bro's appointment letter in 2012!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates by Molayan: 9:44pm On May 19, 2019
how many months is the custom basic training course at ikeja custom training college. I mean training for new recruited cadre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert) / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.