Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Baker Oil Tool Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker Oil Tool Jobs (1738 Views)

Fresh Graduate Zonal Sales Executive Job At May & Baker Nigeria Plc - 29 Jan, / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker Oil Tool Jobs by us2nigeria: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
There are many jobs at Baker Oil Tools listed on their website.  Of course, most require experience in the oil industry, but not all of them do.  They actually offer training for the two jobs listed below.  Check it out at https://bakerhughes.recruitmax.com/MAIN/careerportal/Job_List.cfm?szSearchType=Advanced (search by Country).

Posting Title:  OPS/MKTG Account Rep I  Req ID: 16169
City, State:  LAGOS, 

Responsibilities:
Receives training in sales methods and products. May work under the direction of experienced sales representatives. Usually calls at rig site. Handles special projects, as assigned.

Skill Requirements:
Understanding of fundamental concepts of product or products. Excellent communication skills.

Education/Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Entry level.

Posting Title:  Technical Support Engineer Trainee I  Req ID: 16150
City, State:  PORT HARCOURT, 

Responsibilities:
Begins training on operational features and application of division's products. Begins in-depth training programs to obtain product, well site and drilling knowledge. Trains to measure product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products. Learns how to analyze and report product field test results. Learns to monitors product tests and makes recommendations on operating parameters to rig personnel. Handles special projects, as assigned.

Skill Requirements:
General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles. Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts.

Education/Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
Re: Baker Oil Tool Jobs by adeyemioa: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2008
pls,its not easy getting to the site.i beg expantiate on it well.
Re: Baker Oil Tool Jobs by ziggybyno(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2008
Thanks, found the link
Re: Baker Oil Tool Jobs by us2nigeria: 3:50am On Jan 28, 2008
Hello adeyemi_oa. Try going to http://www.bakerhughes.com/careerportal. The tricky thing is you need to scroll to the lower part of the page to where you see the job search box then select Nigeria for the country search criteria.
Re: Baker Oil Tool Jobs by eferhia(f): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2008
hi guys actually that vacancy is old and the position has already filled but the website had not updated it. nice day all. please keep up the good work smiley
Re: Baker Oil Tool Jobs by us2nigeria: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2008
I would still contact them if I were you, because although the listing is a few months old they are constantly recruiting. Besides, the small effort it takes to apply for the job is nothing compard to the benefits of working with a multinational org.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Union Bank For Experienced Bankers / Honeywell Test Result / Vacancies @ Society For Family Health (SFH) - July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.