Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Honeywell Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Test Result (1741 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honeywell Test Result by mee2: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2010
For those of you who participated in the aptitude test that was conducted this morning by workforce, how was you it? Did you find any calculation puzzling? I think workforce was much lenient this time. Things like:
What is the turning point of a curve y=3x2+x, or
What is (5!/4!)+3! etc
These should not be a huddle for someone applying to work in a multinational company like honeywell. Unless you did not know what you applied for. Anyway to get a copy of today's test please send an email to:

careerstartup(@)yahoo.com
Please note this has nothing to do with jeans communication, Gbagada
Be warned!
Re: Honeywell Test Result by DeepSoul(f): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mehn, dat test sha. They were asking Secondary school mathematics which I was not very good @ by d way! lol.

But Im hoping the verbal part which I did well in will cover for my mathematical errors!

Meanwhile, d crowd @ d venue was smthn else!

Are you supposed 2 have access to the test questions? Isnt there another batch writing 2moro?

Do you know when we wld be notified of test results?

(1) (Reply)

Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled / Alohris Trust Massive Recruitment / HOT JOB OPENINGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.