Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! (5474 Views)

Ibedc Ibadan Recruitment / Workforce Ibadan Recruitment / UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! by Olatad: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
I went to the University College Hopsital(UCH)Ibadan last week for medical test,and came across hundereds of people queing up under the scorching sun most of who looked stressed and tired.The thought that first struck my mind immediatly i saw these people was that they were there to settle the bills of their love one admitted in the hospital.However,i was astonished to hear that multitude of people in the que were jobseekers who wanted to change their 1000 naira tellerS to receipt that would enable them to get the application form.I was so disturbed and dispointed to hear that a federal government establishement,like UCH would be taking advantage of the high unemployment in the country to exploit the job seekers.
Re: UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! by starbasi(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2012
Olatad: I went to the University College Hopsital(UCH)Ibadan last week for medical test,and came across hundereds of people queing up under the scorching sun most of who looked stressed and tired.The thought that first struck my mind immediatly i saw these people was that they were there to settle the bills of their love one admitted in the hospital.However,i was astonished to hear that multitude of people in the que were jobseekers who wanted to change their 1000 naira tellerS to receipt that would enable them to get the application form.I was so disturbed and dispointed to hear that a federal government establishement,like UCH would be taking advantage of the high unemployment in the country to exploit the job seekers.
i do not think it is a bad idea if #1000 is charged for application forms cos i have never heard/seen where forms are given out free of charge.this will help in getting d best/serious pple.
Re: UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
starbasi: i do not think it is a bad idea if #1000 is charged for application forms cos i have never heard/seen where forms are given out free of charge.this will help in getting d best/serious pple.

What sense have you just made now?what has paying for form got to do with getting the best? Thieving lots!
Re: UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! by ifyalways(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
I don't know where this country is heading to. The unemployment rate is increasing @ the speed of light.

I'm afraid for our children.
Re: UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! by heed101(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
ifyalways: I don't know where this country is heading to. The unemployment rate is increasing @ the speed of light.

I'm afraid for our children.
I weep for dear nation• Unemployment rate will soon hit 100%. Chei
Re: UCH Ibadan Recruitment,Extortion Of The Highest Order! by olumaxi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
I heard d form was initialy sold for 500naira..but wen d CMD saw d enormous crowd..Alas,he had to add anoda 500naira..though i dont knw ao true..may God help us

(1) (Reply)

Npower Edo State Let's Meet Here / How To Register On Www.jobsforall.ng – Nigeria’s Unemployment Portal / Montaigne Place Is Recruiting In 8 States (various Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.