Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results (870 Views)

Make Money With Eas / My Forex Money Making Machine / +136 Pips From March Non-farm Payroll New: Read About It On My Forex Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results by akinbimatt: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2012
i opened this new thread for professional and newbie forex traders,i will be posting my daily trade grabs.this eas are autotraders and works on all metatrade terminals with all time frame and trade all currencies.traders only need just few minutes in the morning for the EAto pick trade and you can then disconnect and go to office and come back home in the evening to see the results just like i do daily.i have been using them for years now with backtest,demo trading,and finally running on live accounts from mini toi standard.

as we all know that their is no hail mary pass in forex market,meaning you can compare it sometimes with nigeria stock exchange which crash in no time without notification.only difference is in forex market,you see your results immediately,you either win it all or lose it all.however,forex trading,binaries still remain the one and the best legitimate means of earning legitimate income online,other means google adsense,blogging,online product sells,marketing,ptc,hyips and many more are faced with many limitations.

there are several reasons why traders failed in the forex market.traders who never learn and in haste to trade,greedy traders,traders who have no idea about the market,economy situations and forecast,entering market mostly in wrong time,avoiding risk controlling measures by ignoring SL AND TP,traders who dont study MACD before placing trades and so many reason.even if a trader is perfect in all aspect,professionals stil lose in forex but just not all the time like newbies and amateur traders.

this is why robot and ea comes in.they perform the whole task for you,either you are a newbie or not.it is autotrader.though robots might not be perfect sometimes,there are some that are still profitable and affordable.

i have to stop here. if you have any questions on EAs and trading,contact mathew 08061609181 .or mail akinbimattew@yahoo.com

pls moderators,this thread is opened to help traders.

below is todays trade result.as you can see,its all green meaning profit

Re: My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results by peterowode: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
good,but i would like to see more results
Re: My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results by peterowode: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
but how can we get your ea?
Re: My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results by akinbimatt: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Thanks to those who hav ٤ been contributing. I wonder why the moderators always move post that is aimed at helping people to ads or even delete some.

Anyway,I will post todays result soon.
Re: My Forex Trading Profitable Eas/robot Daily Trade Results by akinbimatt: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
peterowode: but how can we get your ea?

Pls kindly send me an email for more details on this ea

(1) (Reply)

Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed / Want To Do A Facebook Marketing Business (#100,000 Monthly)? Drop Ur Email Addr. / mods delete this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.