Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed (863 Views)

Verify Your Paypal Account Today With VCC. INSTANT VERIFICATION. / Get Paid Unlimited $20 Instantly Inside Your Paypal Account Without Doing Anytin / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by visaspend: 12:46am On Dec 19, 2013
Open a Us Bank Account. And ill gladly pay you $20.00 when you fund it with $40.00 trough any source or use us to fund your account.

A lot of people have been made to pay huge amount of money just to get information on opening a US bank account. This is free and it cost you noting but a gain of $20.00 when you fund your account.

You can use your card to withdraw in Nigeria, shop within nigeria and online accross the globe and even to set up a paypal account as well. for more information email me.
if you are ready all ill need from you are the following details

First Name*
Last Name*
Address *
City*
State*
ZIP Code*
E-mail Address*
Phone
Any form of Government ID Number:

If you are interested, email me at
visaspend@gmail.com. I'll reply within 24 to 48 hours. PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO ARE REGISTERING PLEASE UNDER SUBJECT PLACE: ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

To clarify we also help deposit fund into your account anytime at your request. our fees varies base on the amount you wish to deposit into your account.

*****Note***** If you have Friends or Family in USA also we can mail your card to them and they will get it across to you. If this applies to you simply under address place your USA Family address in the address question

[center]
(If I ever ask you to pay me anything to get your account setup report back here!) [/center]
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by simeonabio(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2013
1) is your services different from payoneer?
2)can we use your card to verify paypal
3) what are your charges, when funding and spending.
4) give us your website, so that we can review your services
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by visaspend: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
simeonabio: 1) is your services different from payoneer?
2)can we use your card to verify paypal
3) what are your charges, when funding and spending.
4) give us your website, so that we can review your services

1, We are the middle man to the bank in the USA we help you get a visa master card for.

2,yes you can use the bank card to verify paypal, shop online, withdraw cash in Nigeria, use your card were Visa and master card is accepted in Nigeria.

3, We do not charge you anything to open your account for you, all you have to pay for is funding your account. For every new client your first $40.00 deposit is $3.00 fee, but after, we do charge a fee of $7.50 for amount of $100 to $300 and upward will be discuss with you as we proceed. and also we do plan to launch direct deposit which means when you want to fund your account we make it available for you instantly you pay for the deposit. But for now when you fund your account your money will be available within 2 days. which is the regular wait time for the Bank.

4,This service is new and we do not at the moment have a website. We are in the beta mode and we want to see if many people will register for this, our goal is to reach 100 client before we launch a website. currently we have 15 that fund there account twice to 3 times a month But the bank we get your visa card from do have a website and mobile app for all devices for you to access your account 24/7

[center]Does this answer your Question[/center]
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by greatestman(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2013
visaspend: Open a Us Bank Account. And ill gladly pay you $20.00 when you fund it with $40.00 trough any source or use us to fund your account.

A lot of people have been made to pay huge amount of money just to get information on opening a US bank account. This is free and it cost you noting but a gain of $20.00 when you fund your account.

You can use your card to withdraw in Nigeria, shop within nigeria and online accross the globe and even to set up a paypal account as well. for more information email me.
if you are ready all ill need from you are the following details

First Name*
Last Name*
Address *
City*
State*
ZIP Code*
E-mail Address*
Phone
Any form of Government ID Number:

If you are interested, email me at
visaspend@gmail.com. I'll reply within 24 to 48 hours. PLEASE FOR THOSE WHO ARE REGISTERING PLEASE UNDER SUBJECT PLACE: ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

To clarify we also help deposit fund into your account anytime at your request. our fees varies base on the amount you wish to deposit into your account.

*****Note***** If you have Friends or Family in USA also we can mail your card to them and they will get it across to you. If this applies to you simply under address place your USA Family address in the address question

[center]
(If I ever ask you to pay me anything to get your account setup report back here!) [/center]

How can I get my master card in Nigeria? and to my location Adamawa State is their any charges for the use of The master card? such as withdrawal charges, checking balance. etc
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by aeu1: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2013
You need a social security no. to open a bank account in USA, how come yours is an exception?
2. Is it a conventional bank in US that you don't want to disclose or a new paradigm that has been invented
3. How is confidentiality of the account be maintained. Bankers help themselves a lot from unsuspecting clients' deposits , who are you to be reported to in event of dispute?
4. Is this business a formal one recognized by US authorities or is just a personal business that work on personal trust.
5. How will it work, will clients pay you money and you in turn deduct your fee and remit the balance to clients' accounts
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by visaspend: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
aeu1: You need a social security no. to open a bank account in USA, how come yours is an exception?
2. Is it a conventional bank in US that you don't want to disclose or a new paradigm that has been invented
3. How is confidentiality of the account be maintained. Bankers help themselves a lot from unsuspecting clients' deposits , who are you to be reported to in event of dispute?
4. Is this business a formal one recognized by US authorities or is just a personal business that work on personal trust.
5. How will it work, will clients pay you money and you in turn deduct your fee and remit the balance to clients' accounts

1, I will be honest with you. i told you its free to get one right, seen is believing. This is an actual bank in the USA
2, I will say be the Judge of that
3, First this is a business I am trying to build. I see that many Nigeria Love shopping on USA online stores, so for them to take the full advantage of it is the reason why im here. you will have your full privacy to your account using the company mobile app or online access, second You have every privacy to your account and i will never give you a story on your money deposit. Also keep in mind you will have full access to call the customer service of the bank directly if you have any dispute and if you need my service for that sure i can do it on your behalf if you want me to dispute a purchase for you. I will not have access to your bank account or visa card, Only if you wish me to activate it for you before receiving it. Please if i do get any report of you using your card for any 419 activity I will definitely no longer deal with such person because some Nigerians are found of Misusing privileges so please do not spoil this for me do not register if you intend to use your card for all the wrong reasons. I'm only doing this to help Nigerians in need of a USA checking account for all the right reasons.
4, Like I said earlier I charge no fee to get this account open for you. when you get your card and you see your name your account etc.... i believe that will answer any question you may have. I only charge for delivery of your card which i will not pay for. But for the first 15 people from here i am will to do so for them so they can post positive here. and know that, I am not here to scam or deprive anyone but help you help me make my business worth it.
5,No my fees are far separated from your deposit amount. for $40.00 deposit for my first customer or people that just want to see if I'm just all mouth i will not charge you my regular fee which is $7.50 ill simply charge you $3.00 and within two days or less you will see your $40.00 in your account. with $20.00 extra, but give that a day more or instantly to some of my first client. For you to trust me that's all i ask. using a domisinary account to deposit may cost you more and take more time. you can do that if all you want is just the card from me. And i beg you all please post here when you get your card and or make a deposit to let people know that I'm legit and i keep to my word. refer me to your friends and friends of friends . to be honest i only make profit from the fee i charge you for any amount you wish to deposit. you guys are my backbone to whether this will be successful or i will have to pack. Thank you guys for all your time.

(To my first three client from here please normally after 7 days from now the processing time will be less) so within first to second week of January you should all have your card) Note let me know if you want it activated or not before receiving it.)
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by visaspend: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
greatest man:

How can I get my master card in Nigeria? and to my location Adamawa State is their any charges for the use of The master card? such as withdrawal charges, checking balance. etc

withdraw yes every bank has that even the ones in Nigeria. I do believe it varies all that should be there when you receive your card.

for my first 15 customers i will not charge you for shipping but you will have to go to Lagos to get your card. if you want me to deliver it to your state i will have to charge you for shipping. All of you can pay for the shipping cost when you get it in lagos or have them mail it to you from lagos by paying the shipping company the cost to do so
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by simeonabio(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
can you give us the cost of shipping to respective states.
How do we pay you for shipping
what are means we can use to fund this card that available.
Pls reply
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by visaspend: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
simeonabio: can you give us the cost of shipping to respective states.
How do we pay you for shipping
what are means we can use to fund this card that available.
Pls reply

Sorry For the delay in my reply

Your card will be ship trough Air Cargo. You will pay for shipping directly to the Air Cargo that will ship your card which will arrive usually in 7 days. once its received here.

To fund your account you will be using my company. You can also use your Nigeria account to fund your account if you have a domisinary account. Usually that can take up to or more than a week before you see it in your account. By using us you will see your money within 2 days. and we will be offering direct deposit later on which means your fund can be available instantly
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by simeonabio(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2013
I am interested in ur card, let me know how i can get the card shipped to ife osun state, how to pay for shipping (whether you have a bank in nigeria, i can pay to). Please reply
Re: Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed by visaspend: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
simeonabio: I am interested in ur card, let me know how i can get the card shipped to ife osun state, how to pay for shipping (whether you have a bank in nigeria, i can pay to). Please reply

simply follow the instructions at the top and all will be explain to you in your mail box

(1) (Reply)

Soap Machinery For Sale At Cheap Price,is Urgent Before Is Too Late / Discover How To Raise Business Capital Without Collateral!! / Deal and Discounts News in Nigeria. DEALS....!!!! DEALS....!!!! DEALS....!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.