Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers (1024 Views)

EFCC Seals St Solomons Health Care, Lagos (Photo) / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) / 515,000 Expectant Mothers Die In Nigeria Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Are you an expecting mother and you are worried if your baby to come will be a healthy chubby one? Or you are an expecting father, and you are wondering what health care plans are suitable for your expecting wife? Look no further because this article is going to help you in preparing for your beautiful baby to come, to ensure that the baby arrives safely and in a healthy condition for bother mother and child.
Giving birth to a healthy baby has always been the major worries of most expectant mothers globally. Most are confused as regards to the best private health care pregnancy plan to choose. Have you ever seen this beautiful scene; a newborn baby lying cradled in its mother’s arms, healthy and contented? It is really a beautiful scene to watch.
When a mother gives birth to a healthy looking baby, the father is aglow with joy and pride. He is out there in the shopping mall, searching here and there for what gifts to shower on his beautiful wife and just arrived baby.
For the fact that this happy scene occurs million times every year, it is easy to take normal childbirth for granted, as many would say; after all, it is a natural phenomenon- so, what is there to worry about? But you really need a good health care in pregnancy.
I am not trying to dispute the fact that childbirths usually go well, but you must not forget the truth that not always. With this in mind, wise prospective parents or expecting mothers take reasonable measures to prevent unnecessary birth complications. For example, they learn about the causes of childbirth problems, they seek quality prenatal care, and they also take some simple steps to reduce risks during labor and delivery. Follow me, as we look into details, some of these vital points.

According to the UN Chronicle, healthier expecting mothers have healthier babies. I am aware that in some remote areas, it may be difficult for a pregnant woman to get adequate care. This could arise as a result of the far distance she has to travel, or she may be unable to cover medical costs. All the same, every expectant mother should try as much as possible to get some professional prenatal care in combination with some vital personal care.

Some vital steps a Doctor should take to minimize Pregnancy Risks in Expecting Mothers

- He reviews the patient’s (pregnant woman this time) medical history and performs an examination to determine risk and forestall complications that may involve the mother or her developing baby.
- He may take blood and urine samples to check for such problems as anemia, infection, Rh incompatibility, and disease. The latter may include diabetes, rubella, sexually transmitted diseases, and kidney disease, which can elevate blood pressure.
- At an advisable and acceptable time by the patient, the Doctor may recommend vaccinations for such things as influenza, tetanus, and Rh incompatibility.
- The Doctor may also recommend vitamin supplements, especially folic acid.

Minimizing Risks during Labor and Delivery Through Private Health Care
The most dangerous time for a pregnant woman is the critical period around labor and delivery. I know by now, you are already pondering in your heart, ‘what can I do to prevent serious problems, including lifethreatening ones, at this critical time?’ before I answer the question, I want to first assure you that the steps are simple, but you need to approach them in advance (before the critical time). This step is especially important to those who not have access to blood transfusions or for those who want to avoid blood for some vital medical risks.

Some vital questions to ask the doctor before labor
1. What will you do if the mother or the baby loses a significant amount of blood or if there are other complications?
2. If eventually you are not here when the baby comes, what alternative arrangements will be made or are available to help the delivery mother?
Re: Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2012
DailyNews: Are you an expecting mother and you are worried if your baby to come will be a healthy chubby one? Or you are an expecting father, and you are wondering what health care plans are suitable for your expecting wife? Look no further because this article is going to help you in preparing for your beautiful baby to come, to ensure that the baby arrives safely and in a healthy condition for bother mother and child.
Giving birth to a healthy baby has always been the major worries of most expectant mothers globally. Most are confused as regards to the best private health care pregnancy plan to choose. Have you ever seen this beautiful scene; a newborn baby lying cradled in its mother’s arms, healthy and contented? It is really a beautiful scene to watch.
When a mother gives birth to a healthy looking baby, the father is aglow with joy and pride. He is out there in the shopping mall, searching here and there for what gifts to shower on his beautiful wife and just arrived baby.
For the fact that this happy scene occurs million times every year, it is easy to take normal childbirth for granted, as many would say; after all, it is a natural phenomenon- so, what is there to worry about? But you really need a good health care in pregnancy.
I am not trying to dispute the fact that childbirths usually go well, but you must not forget the truth that not always. With this in mind, wise prospective parents or expecting mothers take reasonable measures to prevent unnecessary birth complications. For example, they learn about the causes of childbirth problems, they seek quality prenatal care, and they also take some simple steps to reduce risks during labor and delivery. Follow me, as we look into details, some of these vital points.

According to the UN Chronicle, healthier expecting mothers have healthier babies. I am aware that in some remote areas, it may be difficult for a pregnant woman to get adequate care. This could arise as a result of the far distance she has to travel, or she may be unable to cover medical costs. All the same, every expectant mother should try as much as possible to get some professional prenatal care in combination with some vital personal care.

Some vital steps a Doctor should take to minimize Pregnancy Risks in Expecting Mothers

- He reviews the patient’s (pregnant woman this time) medical history and performs an examination to determine risk and forestall complications that may involve the mother or her developing baby.
- He may take blood and urine samples to check for such problems as anemia, infection, Rh incompatibility, and disease. The latter may include diabetes, rubella, sexually transmitted diseases, and kidney disease, which can elevate blood pressure.
- At an advisable and acceptable time by the patient, the Doctor may recommend vaccinations for such things as influenza, tetanus, and Rh incompatibility.

The most dangerous time for a pregnant woman is the critical period around labor and delivery. I know by now, you are already pondering in your heart, ‘what can I do to prevent serious problems, including lifethreatening ones, at this critical time?’ before I answer the question, I want to first assure you that the steps are simple, but you need to approach them in advance (before the critical time). This step is especially important to those who not have access to blood transfusions or for those who want to avoid blood for some vital medical risks.

1. What will you do if the mother or the baby loses a significant amount of blood or if there are other complications?
2. If eventually you are not here when the baby comes, what alternative arrangements will be made or are available to help the delivery mother?

You can read the full article from the attached link.

Culled from: http://..com/
Re: Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2012
DailyNews: Are you an expecting mother and you are worried if your baby to come will be a healthy chubby one? Or you are an expecting father, and you are wondering what health care plans are suitable for your expecting wife? Look no further because this article is going to help you in preparing for your beautiful baby to come, to ensure that the baby arrives safely and in a healthy condition for bother mother and child.

You can read the full article from the attached link.

Culled from: http://..com/
Re: Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers by dominique(f): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Stop quoting the same long article over and over again.
Re: Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
dominique: Stop quoting the same long article over and over again.

It was error, you ought to have known ma'am smiley
Re: Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
ok if you say so. wink
Re: Private Health Care Plans For Expectant Mothers by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2012
dominique: ok if you say so. wink

Sure, it was...cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

Male Infertilty / Ebola: Infected Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine. / Successful Treatment Of Advanced Ebola Virus Infection With T-705 (favipiravir)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.