Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? (1350 Views)

Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. / Science And Religion - A Conflict Or Harmony? / God's Word Is The Prescription For Success And Unending Prosperity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? by OBALORLA(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
......coz i see many rich unbelievers and as well as very poor strong believers.

i want more explanationz frm nairalanders.
Re: Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2012
No! Its all about your ethics and principles.
If u dont go about blaming every bad thing on evil forces, and actually accept responsibilty for your actions, being diligent, hardworking, innovative and focused, ofcouse u will be successful.

It doesn't matter if u are a theist or atheist, it works on everybody.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? by OmoAlata(f): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2012
inurmind: No!
If u dont go about blaming every bad thing on evil forces,

Not EVERY bad thing but household wickedness do play a part (and I know what I'm talking about) cry
Re: Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? by OBALORLA(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2012
what i av observed overtime is that the poor tend to b more spiritual and at the end still get angry at the rich unbelievers[to them{the poor},the wealth of the rich folks is not from a holy source........this has really been a major problem in our society.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2012
GOD IS NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU RICHES IN THIS WORLD. THIS WORLD IS OF SATAN. HE WILL GIVE YOU ENOUGH TO LIVE BUT NOT RICHES. ANYONE WHO IS RICH IN THIS WORLD DID NOT GET IT FROM GOD. HOWEVER GOD WILL GIVE THOSE WHO PERSEVERE TO THE END RICHES IN THE NEXT AGE TO COME. ETERNAL RICHES THAT DONT GET CANKERED OR MOTH EATEN OR RUSTY. THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU WANT YOUR TEMPORAL RICHES IN THIS KINGDOM OR YOUR ETERNAL RICHES IN THE NEXT KINGDOM ? THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Re: Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? by pastormustwacc: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Well, i do believe that wealth has more to do with wisdom than spirituality. Also, what you people call spirituality is not really what you think.

There are principles of making wealth in this world. If you follow the right principles, you will make wealth. God will bless you, but you must make efforts.

I have seen people give up and refuse to move forward in life due to one setback or the other. We have to battle to get some things done in this world, and suffer sometimes too to get things done.

Some people believe that being a christian meant that everything is going to be easy. We were promised victory and not ease. If you combine the physical things with the spiritual things, it will guide you.

You cannot for instance say that you wish to become a lawyer or a medical doctor, and decide that you are not going to study your books, but will pass your exams through faith on an empty sheet.

In the construction of the tabernacle and its furnishings, Bezalel and Oholiab were especially guided by Jehovah God. His spirit accentuated their ability to do the finest work in wood, as well as other materials. (Ex 31:2-11) Skilled workers in wood were brought from Tyre for the building of David’s house. (2Sa 5:11) Zerubbabel used carpenters in building the second temple in Jerusalem.—Ezr 3:7.

Jesus was called not only “the carpenter’s son” (Mt 13:55) but “the carpenter” as well. (Mr 6:3) Since the Hebrew father usually taught his son his trade, Jesus no doubt learned carpentry from his adoptive father Joseph.

You need something for God to bless.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Relationship Between Success And Religion? by tpia5: 2:08am On Jul 11, 2014
OBALORLA: ......coz i see many rich unbelievers .

true that.

(1) (Reply)

The Fruit Eaten By Adam & Eve / What Do U Know About St Anthony of Padua? / Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.