Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. (10543 Views)

Prove From The Quran That Islam Is A Religion Of Love And Peace / God's Word Is The Prescription For Success And Unending Prosperity. / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. by samchide(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Open Heaven is the path you shall walk on thisday, the air of gold dust you shall breath on, in prosperity will be you resting place, the goodwill of love shall be the walls of your palace the world will not forget the humility of your footsteps and the joy of the heart of men shall see the Glory. In magnificent beauty you will be appropriately clothed,housed,and transported, you shall receive all that you desire from known and unknown sources, Kings will bring to you their wealth across the seas and within your words will not return to you void they are now powered for creation everything and everybody will prosper you and you will be identified and in love with everything and everybody wherever you go whatsoever you touch shall radiate God's divine favor, the works of your hand is now establish for divine success. God bless you with the blessings of rain from above and of deep waters from beneath the ground, blessings of ancient mountains and delightful things from everlasting hills this are my prayers for you thisday. I wish you LOVE, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS and PEACE. please share to bless some one too God bless you.
Re: Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. by samchide(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2013
Today is a perfect day I give thanks for this day, Miracle shall follow miracle and wonders shall never cease to end in your life thisday,you will be full energy and move through life experience without resistance. I choose absolute and continuing abundance for you thisday,all manners of abundance will flow into you experience the wealth of nation will flow to you like a river that never goes dry and in circle of God's favour shall be your path and this favor shall overshadow the works of your hands and your household. Thisday you shall be identified and in love wherever you go you shall be identified with word prosperity and in the dictionary of prosperity and prosperous people your name shall be written, you shall be enlighten with the spark of heavenly wisdom your desires will never cease to flow and you shall be on the leading edge of thoughts. Your prosperity shall be Heavenly inspired it shall be cherubic and seraphic prosperity, it is Angelic and Oceanic godness ,mercy and prosperity shall follow you all days of your life and your cup will be filled and running over. The brightness of glory shall shine on you to perform all your affairs with perfection you shall be a leader among nations and not a follower. All that you have lost is now restored no situation shall dismay you for God is with you this are my prayers for you thisday. I wish you LOVE, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS and PEACE.
God bless YOU.
Re: Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. by samchide(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2013
GOD open our eyes so we may see the wonders of your creation, the signs, the miracles, the LOVE. Purify, renew and transform our mind free us from every conformity lead and guide our steps strengthen our faith as we move mountains and walk on waters. Praise be to you God, so wondrous are the things you do that your enemies bow down in fear before you my soul praise thee for showing me LOVE, for in you do I LOVE as I LOVE myself and others too. I give thanks for thisday and all its blessing as I walk in the charmed circle of your LOVE may I be favoured in all that I do Amen. I wish you LOVE, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS and PEACE.
God bless YOU,have a blissfully day.
Re: Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. by samchide(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2013
I declare that your blessings will flow like it's in the promise land you shall be the head and not the tail and you shall be a blessing to others. I wish you LOVE, PROSPERITY, SUCCESS and PEACE.
Re: Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. by samchide(m): 6:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday / Question For Atheists And Religious People / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.