Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? (942 Views)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / My Engagement aω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ Wedding Pictures / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by iykofias(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2012
There's some one you're deeply in luv wit,and u want to tie the knot with him/her only for nature to strike a fierce blow and that person(your fiance) got involve in a deadly road accident.After series of operation the says that he/she cn nv see again.would you still go on with the marriage plans?. I know They say "true luv conquers all" but will it b ideal to start the road to matrimony on a rough patch,considering the person might end up becoming a liability....?
Re: Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by Lawman4nairalnd(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2012
My dear any decision 2 b taken here wil b by God's intervention
Re: Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by Busybody2(f): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2012
iykofias: There's some one you're deeply in luv wit,and u want to tie the knot with him/her only for nature to strike a fierce blow and that person(your fiance) got involve in a deadly road accident.After series of operation the says that he/she cn nv see again.would you still go on with the marriage plans?. I know They say "true luv conquers all" but will it b ideal to start the road to matrimony on a rough patch,considering the person might end up becoming a liability....?

Seeing that you are not immune from the same calamity befalling you, what do you think? Would you want your bethroted to still go ahead and marry you?!
Re: Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by EfemenaXY: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2012
iykofias: There's some one you're deeply in luv wit,and u want to tie the knot with him/her only for nature to strike a fierce blow and that person(your fiance) got involve in a deadly road accident.After series of operation the says that he/she cn nv see again.would you still go on with the marriage plans?. I know They say "true luv conquers all" but will it b ideal to start the road to matrimony on a rough patch,considering the person might end up becoming a liability....?

Pls what's the title of that Nollywood movie? It might prove to be an interesting thing to watch.

It is Friday afterall...
Re: Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
@OP
as much as love may be the important word here, REALITY is what anyone should think about in this instance.
since the situation has drastically changed, you both need to re-evaluate the situation before getting married. caring for a bling/impaired person is NO JOKE, and thinking that all will be the same is a DAMN LIE.......but if after consideration and carefull planning someone decide to go ahead with marriage, then so be it.

i would fully understand if my future wife would have second thoughts or decide NOT to marry me, if i got blinded 2 days before marriage.
Re: Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by slimyem: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Seriously,the wedding would have to be put on hold for a while....
Something had changed and that something in this case is a big deal that will change everything..
It would have to be carefully and sincerely thought out before taking such step.
Re: Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would in a heartbeat. I don't love halfway. cheesy
Re: Would You Marry Your Fiance Who Got Physically Impaired Few Weeks To D Wedding? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
I know a family this happened to.The woman was involved in a ghastly auto crash few months to her wedding which led to the loss of her legs.The man went ahead with the plan and they got married!their marriage is over 30 years now and they still live in harmony.That is what I call true love. I know this family personally

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With My Dad, A Bossy & Jealous Stepmother...pls Serious Advice. / 7 Rules Of Being A Lady That Just Doesn't Make Sense : By Kelly Marcus / Does It Really Matter??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.