Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (87206 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by iampartyboy(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
This is her own words on facebook today. Seeing is believing

In other news, she's gone to South Africa to meet the guy in the portrait grin grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala my guy,my guy run am again grin grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by INTROVERT(f): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Berra am single than perform this public show of shame.

286 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by kestolove95(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2015
u riding his what, dix girl bad o

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by MosakuAW(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2015
@OP show us a link to her facebuk acct.

It is her life and she can live it anyhow she choose too.

I really dont believe she was the one who replied Linda Ikeji. I will only beleive, if her facebuk account indicate this.

This reply is done by one yeye person sitting in one corner at his or her home to incite Linda.

36 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by nikkiking(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2015
She's so independent.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Spiritual husband.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Precious91(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2015
ok.I wonder when people will learn to respect what is termed "private life".Ts her life,let her live it

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2015
too tiny jhoor, can't read...

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Definitely making fp.... Linda, u berra go an look for a portrait too grin https:///9Gc2C8

25 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by jamex93(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Linda no go talk next time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by donholy28(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Berra am single i
And how old are u?...FTC still dey hungry u

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Slimzjoe(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why the Hate Talk?? Linda Did nothing wrong except Informing us.

Make She Pack abeg...Getting married to a Portrait is Absurd.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by coogar: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
hahaha!
shots fired.......she went ham on linda.

"I don't blame Linda though, she's in her 30s and still single."

this girl has punchlines for days. grin

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by funmijoyb(f): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Women's life don finish how i wish i'm a man

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Beamborla(f): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy hillarious

She should know bloggers mind other people's business for a living... cheesy

Eeyah! Linda baby, kpele. I'm sure you are used to it.

I wish the bride and the groom a fulfilled life together.

14 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by kelechi50: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
personal I respect her by sticking to her life because that's how she chose to live her life

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by ndidibabe(f): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Starships4u(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Be like she attend the programme titled "I MUST MARRY BY FIRE BY FORCE"

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by agoadiv(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
This one is stronggggg....

Naija babes mumu pass o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by coogar: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:
Just because you are in a haste to ride his Peniss, that is the reason you chose to marry his Photo? Even if the Man can not afford a flight ticket to Nigeria, incapacitated or not allowed to leave work, what stops you from fixing an appropriate day for the wedding? It's shameful to marry this way. I consider it a total disregard for your parents and our culture.

it's shameful to marry in absentia?
how? obviously, the dude cannot travel cos he's in another country. maybe his papers are processing or some sort of delay. if the couple feel happy to go ahead with it, what's the shame in that?

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by fatdon2(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by RICKYMARIO(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
whether she marry portrait or album e no concern anybody

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Yustash001(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Madness at its peak....

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by yorubadelta(f): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
But it wasn't just Linda that leaked the pics.. so why all the insults

9 Likes

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by yorubadelta(f): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
ndidibabe:

Her friends and family were present at the wedding

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:
hahaha!
shots fired.......she went ham on linda.

"I don't blame Linda though, she's in her 30s and still single."

this girl has punchlines for days. grin

Weak and over-flogged punchline. undecided
Since when did it become a crime to be single at 30?

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by coogar: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Phema:

Weak and over-flogged punchline. undecided
Since when did it become a crime to be single at 30?

since when it became a crime to cast aspersions at a proxy wedding! grin

it goes both ways......

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by edwife(f): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
What makes her think she is happier than Linda? undecided

A wedding? undecided

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by tommychizzle(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
MosakuAW:

@OP show us a link to her facebuk acct.

It is her life and she can live it anyhow she choose too.

I really dont believe she was the one who replied Linda Ikeji. I will only beleive, if her facebuk account indicate this.

This reply is done by one yeye person sitting in one corner at his or her home to insight Linda.

She actually replied Linda ikeji
Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by coogar: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
edwife:
What makes her think she is happier than Linda? undecided

A wedding? undecided

what makes you think linda is even happy at all?

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by edwife(f): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
coogar:

what makes you think linda is even happy at all?

What does it take to be happy if i may ask?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji by coogar: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
edwife:

What does it take to be happy if i may ask?

fulfilment - profession & family!
linda only has one of the two & don't kid yourself she's happy being single. no one is happy being single, that couldn't have been her plans when she was in her late teens.

there's no shortage of men in nigeria too so why is she unmarried? perhaps no sane nigerian man wants to walk the aisle with dan foster's sloppy seconds. grin cheesy grin what right has linda got to criticise another woman's wedding?

144 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.