Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. (5297 Views)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by enm(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
Good day to you all.
For sometime now the name chrisvicmall has been circulating allover the business section of this forum.

I am a young guy, who trying very hard to eke a living for himself and importing goods from china is one of the way i intend to continue do so using my HARD EARNED MONEY.

Ps i like to know if chrisvicmall is 100% of what they advertised, whether it is safe for me to enter into transaction with them and l will also like to know if there are reliable and cheaper alternatives. thanks
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
If you have any issue with them you cal always come here to tell the world. Am sure they are 100% scam-free.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by arbitrage: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
but u can order any product from china without going thru anybody. The manufacturers and sellers on alibaba, aliexpress, dhgate, etc will accept ur gtb naira mastercard or uba naira visa africard and ship to ur nigerian address by various shipping options. So what else do u want?

1 Like

Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
arbitrage: but u can order any product from china without going thru anybody. The manufacturers and sellers on alibaba, aliexpress, dhgate, etc will accept ur gtb naira mastercard or uba naira visa africard and ship to ur nigerian address by various shipping options. So what else do u want?
somebody who can not trust a fellow Nigerian and you want him to order online from a total stranger. Not everyone will always go to alibaba/aliexpress or dhgate to order products that is why some of us are into the business. Some of us have unique addresses in UK, China or US and we enjoy consolidation services which reduce our shipping cost to the bearest minimum.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by enm(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2012
@Chemashie, pls i took exception to what you state in ur last post. Coming here to inquired about chrisvicmall is not because i don't trust my fellow nigerian but as a sensible person who must conduct due deligence before going into any venture so as to avoid loss and also to gain more knowledge. Pls note that just because a parent has a wayward child among his or her children does not mean all his or her children are wayward. Pls let stick to the purpose of this post. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by enm(m): 1:25am On Oct 27, 2012
@arbitrage, i know i can purchase directly but the problem is the shipping cost of the good posted on the dealers site. the charge on transfering through tnt,dhl and co is just too high. pls do u know of any cheaper and reliable alternative.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by Chrisvicmall: 2:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Enm,

First I would like to say thank you for considering giving us a chance. We understand what it means by doing business with a stranger especially when you are doing it for the first time. Like Chemashie said, if you do business with us and we disappoint you or fail to carry out the business transaction, please come back here and state it so that everyone we know that we are doing a bogus business. But if we do as we say, also please try to recommend us to anyone.

If you notice, our ad has been running on nairaland for some days now. If we are bogus, I guess we won't be spending money running the ads. Always remember that any business built on bogus claim don't stand the test of time.

chemashie: If you have any issue with them you cal always come here to tell the world. Am sure they are 100% scam-free.

Thank you for your support. We really appreciate your feedback/comment
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by Gracelite: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2012
Chrisvicmall: Enm,

First I would like to say thank you for considering giving us a chance. We understand what it means by doing business with a stranger especially when you are doing it for the first time. Like Chemashie said, if you do business with us and we disappoint you or fail to carry out the business transaction, please come back here and state it so that everyone we know that we are doing a bogus business. But if we do as we say, also please try to recommend us to anyone.

If you notice, our ad has been running on nairaland for some days now. If we are bogus, I guess we won't be spending money running the ads. Always remember that any business built on bogus claim don't stand the test of time.

need a clearificatn on our u function
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2012
enm: @Chemashie, pls i took exception to what you state in ur last post. Coming here to inquired about chrisvicmall is not because i don't trust my fellow nigerian but as a sensible person who must conduct due deligence before going into any venture so as to avoid loss and also to gain more knowledge. Pls note that just because a parent has a wayward child among his or her children does not mean all his or her children are wayward. Pls let stick to the purpose of this post. Thanks in advance.
Am only responding to arbitrage & not u. Am sorry if u r offended by my post.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by lightheart(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2012
enm: @Chemashie, pls i took exception to what you state in ur last post. Coming here to inquired about chrisvicmall is not because i don't trust my fellow nigerian but as a sensible person who must conduct due deligence before going into any venture so as to avoid loss and also to gain more knowledge. Pls note that just because a parent has a wayward child among his or her children does not mean all his or her children are wayward. Pls let stick to the purpose of this post. Thanks in advance.

Pls I take exception to ur exception. Ur verification was borne out of a need to eradicate a bit of skepticism on your part, which is understandable. Hence, your putting up this post. So let's not dilly-dally on that. Thank yóu

Back to topic, he's replied you already. Definitely, you'll be recommending him to others. I believe
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by Goldbrooks: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Chrisvicmall: Enm,

@Chrisvicmall: I tried verifying the Alaba market address quoted on your website from two different sources, they both claimed Chrisvicmall identity could not be traced to that shop and that the shop look like it has been abandoned for quite some time. What do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Goldbrooks:

@Chrisvicmall: I tried verifying the Alaba market address quoted on your website from two different sources, they both claimed Chrisvicmall identity could not be traced to that shop and that the shop look like it has been abandoned for quite some time. What do you have to say about that?

You are still looking for their store at Alaba when more than 50 nairalanders have placed order through them without any issue. please learn to trust your fellow Nigerians to some extent.

Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Goldbrooks:

if u want to buy anything use aliexpress.com ,you dont need an intermidiary.if you can read simple abc and count 123 ,you will have no problem.
before buying from aliexpress,always read the feedback from other buyers of the product ,it is there glarinly.
their payment system is very safe ,i used my moneybookers once and they rejected it and surprisinly my money was refunded back to my moneybooker acc in less than 48hrs.so tell me what else do u need ?if all what i have said is not enough the google aliexpress and learn how to buy safely from them.another key point u must take note of is tht once the seller ships ur goods ,a button will aappeaar in ur acc which says goods recieve ,pls dont click this button no matter what the seller says once u click this button ,then u aare left on ur own.aliexpress will release ur money to the seller instantly

2 Likes

Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
@ onatisi, you don‘t understand what is going on here, ur advise may not help the op. Chrisvicmall helps Nigerians to buy from china & ship to nigeria. Their service is very cheap cos aliexpress or dhgate ship at higher rate. You will be the one to pick ur seller & send the link to them while they buy on ur behalf & ship to naija. I bought from 5 products from different sellers; alibaba, aliexpress & dhgate & my products was shipped cheaply. The shipping fee i paid for was less than 4k. Not everybody will be like “Chibuzor Eze“ or whatever scammer we have on business section. Copy that!
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by limitbreka: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
No need for argument, @OP, give them a try... With just a little stuff. I bet u'l go for more cos dia service is superb.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by Goldbrooks: 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
I'm not concluding that Chrisvic Mall is a scam or not but common sense dictates you verify simple information. Contact is number one when business is concerned. If someone is quoting an unverifiable address for you, will you trust any other thing he says? Of course even the same person can come up here and create multiple IDs to show that they are real deceiving people, it is left for Chrisvicmall to clear the air on the address issue. Remember I said TWO different sources tried verifying the address and found it as false. So if you are one of those who claimed to have bought things through them from Aliexpress, very simple just give us a link to the items, the shop it was bought from and the date it was bought with what ID and we'll simply verify that from Aliexpress Feedback system if it was true within minutes. Every business grows stronger when they can prove their identity beyond reasonable doubt. At least you can learn from the Chibuzo Eze scam case...

1 Like

Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by surveyProf(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Goldbrooks: I'm not concluding that Chrisvic Mall is a scam or not but common sense dictates you verify simple information. Contact is number one when business is concerned. If someone is quoting an unverifiable address for you, will you trust any other thing he says? Of course even the same person can come up here and create multiple IDs to show that they are real deceiving people, it is left for Chrisvicmall to clear the air on the address issue. Remember I said TWO different sources tried verifying the address and found it as false. So if you are one of those who claimed to have bought things through them from Aliexpress, very simple just give us a link to the items, the shop it was bought from and the date it was bought with what ID and we'll simply verify that from Aliexpress Feedback system if it was true within minutes. Every business grows stronger when they can prove their identity beyond reasonable doubt. At least you can learn from the Chibuzo Eze scam case...

Hello,

Talking about the link to the product @ Aliexpress, the shop identification number on aliexpress, date product was bought, feedback frm customers etc can easily be produced, but be dat as it may be, everyone's concern should be constricted on their office address, someone just said from off-line investigation carried out on their office address on their website seems no to be functional and has been abandoned for a long time @ Alaba, the question is, can these be said to be in accordance with fact or the other way round, Chisvickmall should answer this......
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by babazak(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie:
You are still looking for their store at Alaba when more than 50 nairalanders have placed order through them without any issue. please learn to trust your fellow Nigerians to some extent.
so when has it become a crime for someone to carry out a due deligence before transacting a business? @chimasie Your contribution to importation thread is highly appreciated.The op is making a point while not allow chrisvic to offer explanation.i am one of those that have used chrisvic and i can confirm their genuiness though they have their own issue which they need to urgently look into or else their credibility will be eroded.that issue is that of their shipping agent,very poor customer service.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Now chemashie & chrivicmall are the same person cos i vouched for them? You need to go tru elmatteo‘s thread & ask every one to forward the links to the products they bought through chrivicmall. Activities of chrisvicmall are controlled from China by victor & elena. I know many nairalanders are quick to term every one as ‘scammers‘.
You can use free dhl shipping for your products incase you want to be at safer side & avoid dealing with fake people so to say.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by surveyProf(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie: Now chemashie & chrivicmall are the same person cos i vouched for them? You need to go tru elmatteo‘s thread & ask every one to forward the links to the products they bought through chrivicmall. Activities of chrisvicmall are controlled from China by victor & elena. I know many nairalanders are quick to term every one as ‘scammers‘.
You can use free dhl shipping for your products incase you want to be at safer side & avoid dealing with fake people so to say.

Hello,
Nobody is disputing the fact that so many people have bought stuff frm Chrisvickmall, but rather the address stated on their site, seems not to be in existence, dat is wat someone who hv done some offline investigation did said, pls read over again!
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by onatisi(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie: Now chemashie & chrivicmall are the same person cos i vouched for them? You need to go tru elmatteo‘s thread & ask every one to forward the links to the products they bought through chrivicmall. Activities of chrisvicmall are controlled from China by victor & elena. I know many nairalanders are quick to term every one as ‘scammers‘.
my guy ,you are blowing too hot over this matter,noone is insuniating or calling anyone a scammer here.it is u that is bringing that in,if you know the physical contact add of chricivic,just paste it here and if you dont why dont u allow the company to address this issue by themselve.this is no big deal.except maybe you are a staff of the company ,which is not a sin or crime ,in that case we can always contact u for any info.you seem to be the one not understanding the issue on ground here.the simple question is where and what is their office address ,with phone numbers that ppl can use to contact them?if you dont have this info ,pls let the company themselves address this matter .thank you
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by Chrisvicmall: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Goldbrooks:

You are right with your observation. The Alaba address is our representative address. The owner is Chrishenzo Nig Ltd. Next time you visit the address, tell them that you want to talk to Chrishenzo.He is the boss there and he will be glad to welcome you.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by onatisi(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Chrisvicmall:
You are right with your observation. The Alaba address is our representative address. The owner is Chrishenzo Nig Ltd. Next time you visit the address, tell them that you want to talk to Chrishenzo.He is the boss there and he will be glad to welcome you.
thanks for ur prompt reply,
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2012
@ onatisi, did you say I worked with them? Is Naija Market Place the same as chrivicmall or my address @ 29 williams street, gbagada the same as alaba? Spare me ur rants, i have ordered through them & also given countless numbers of free informatin sent to me by Elena of chrisvicmall to many nairalanders.
It seems many nairalanders including you (onatisi) are fast to render unnecessary advise when ever scam related info is mentioned on nairaland.
I have bursted many scammers here even got life threatened messages in dat regards. I have my China & US addresses but abandoned them when I came across chrisvicmall, circuitatlantic, shopizee services.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by onatisi(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie: @ onatisi, did you say I worked with them? Is Naija Market Place the same as chrivicmall or my address @ 29 williams street, gbagada the same as alaba? Spare me ur rants, i have ordered through them & also given countless numbers of free informatin sent to me by Elena of chrisvicmall to many nairalanders.
It seems many nairalanders including you (onatisi) are fast to render unnecessary advise when ever scam related info is mentioned on nairaland.
I have bursted many scammers here even got life threatened messages in dat regards. I have my China & US addresses but abandoned them when I came across chrisvicmall, circuitatlantic, shopizee services.
my guy i think u really need to work on ur temper,nd pls try to take ur time when reading things ,is there any place i said u were working with them,u came on here vouching for them yet you couldnt provide their address.the man himself has resolved the whole issue nd yet you are back with ur accusations.pls do read and digest my post well before replying,i dont give a damm whether u work for the fbi or kgb ,if you cant answer simple questions about what and who u are vouching for ,just shut up and keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by onatisi(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie: @ onatisi, did you say I worked with them? Is Naija Market Place the same as chrivicmall or my address @ 29 williams street, gbagada the same as alaba? Spare me ur rants, i have ordered through them & also given countless numbers of free informatin sent to me by Elena of chrisvicmall to many nairalanders.
my guy i think u really need to work on ur temper,nd pls try to take ur time when reading things ,is there any place i said u were working with them,u came on here vouching for them yet you couldnt provide their address.the man himself has resolved the whole issue nd yet you are back with ur accusations.pls do read and digest my post well before replying,i dont give a damm whether u work for the fbi or kgb ,if you cant answer simple questions about what and who u are vouching for ,just shut up and keep quiet
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^ u should be the one to shut the Bleep! I thought you told the guy to place order on the aliexpress, why not go ahead & buy for him? That is d same way you labelled legal wealth or what ever a scammer on this section. You keep jumping from one thread to another in order to catch a scammer, right? This question asked by d OP has been over flogged in this section & on elmatteo thread. The guy claimed the address is non existent, what about the phone number on their site?
He should have called the number on their site before opening this thread or go through other threads & ask the same question. You don‘t open thread just for opening sake. You get scammed if you are a scammer yourself.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie: ^^ u should be the one to shut the Bleep! I thought you told the guy to place order on the aliexpress, why not go ahead & buy for him? That is d same way you labelled legal wealth or what ever a scammer on this section. You keep jumping from one thread to another in order to catch a scammer, right? This question asked by d OP has been over flogged in this section & on elmatteo thread. The guy claimed the address is non existent, what about the phone number on their site?
He should have called the number on their site before opening this thread or go through other threads & ask the same question. You don‘t open thread just for opening sake. You get scammed if you are a scammer yourself.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie: ^^ u should be the one to shut the Bleep! I thought you told the guy to place order on the aliexpress, why not go ahead & buy for him? That is d same way you labelled legal wealth or what ever a scammer on this section. You keep jumping from one thread to another in order to catch a scammer, right? This question asked by d OP has been over flogged in this section & on elmatteo thread. The guy claimed the address is non existent, what about the phone number on their site?
so that is ur problem.that i called legalwealth a scammer,abi?thanks for noticing my efforts in catching scammers anyway.as far as this issue and matter is concerned the op question has be dealt with and answered satisfactorily by the company,so i will just say mission accomplished here .bye
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by chemashie(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello,
Nobody is disputing the fact that so many people have bought stuff frm Chrisvickmall, but rather the address stated on their site, seems not to be in existence.
I understand ur point, but this thread was started around oct & d op must have gotten the informatn by now. The guy who started the offline verification should have called their number or chat with them online for clarification. I have been receiving my parcel at MM1 cos i can just move down to airport than alaba & many people prefer that mode of pick up.
My first order with them took 2weeks cos they have to wait for my directive before making payment. A tablet pc was bought for elmatteo at cheaper price than what the seller quoted on his/her site on aliexpress, d same way she bought original brazilian at cheaper price than what is obtainable on aliexpress.
Re: Am Investigating Chrisvicmall. Pls I Need Your Help. by Akasejude: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
plese guy can i have ur no so that we can chat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Need To Become Self Employed As A Youth / Zainab Ahmed Says The Nigerian Stock Market Lacks Dept / N15 Billion Shares Exchange Hands On NSE In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.