Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music (1305 Views)

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by 12large1: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
after reading an article about trace urban refusing to play nigeria music i wasnt really mad because trace urban has done alot for our music even if they stop playing it fans across west africa would still request for it. my own beef is black american radio statios im based in the dmv where we have lots of nigerians yet the clowns has never even bothered to play 1 single african or nigeria music i mean is it because most of african songs is not about "bi.tches and h.o.e.s", ehh why do they just dont want to play african music at all sometimes on a radio station they would rather play "rack city' 115x than give one african music a chance the stuff dey pain me o, i mean you go to african parties and we play akata usic, we go to african clubs in africa we play akata music they need to expand their horizon.look at the uk for example since african music was giving a chance everyone loves it and the same black americans will be saying white people are holding them back. what do you guys think?
Re: American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by MrGlobe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
I think you are sttttupid. No offence.
Re: American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by 12large1: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2012
i think your mother is a b.itch no offense
Re: American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Rap isn't Akata music you fool! And they play those songs 115+ times because record companies pay them.
Re: American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
romote your song or any other work of art like poems, literature, videos etc by sending the attachment to demoler22@yahoo.com so it can be uploaded to www.unwindmeonline.com you can also send your advert banners for advert placement on the site.
Re: American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by 12large1: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
i know record company pays them however sometimes a dj can decide to try a new song if the listeners like it they would call for more of the songs. there is this nig singer in dmv named "kunzo" his song was once played on the 95.5 dc radio because he knew the dj so my friend it is not all the time that one needs to pay company to play your songs. your father is the fo.ol
Re: American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
12large1: your father is the fo.ol

Watch your mouth! angry
Re: American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music by switdick(m): 1:01am On Oct 30, 2012
H-Star89:
Rap isn't Akata music you fool! And they play those songs 115+ times because record companies pay them.
[quote grin LmFaO"...

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper Wale Explains Why He's Never Been To Nigeria Until Now / MUSIC: Olamide Ft Phyno – In My Circle (full Track) / FULL ALBUM: Niniola – This Is Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.