Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Does She Deserve The Beating She Got? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does She Deserve The Beating She Got? (903 Views)

Guy Toast A Nigerian Female Soldier, He Got The Beating Of His Life / Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / UNIPORT 4: Policeman Joined In The Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does She Deserve The Beating She Got? by HiiiPower(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Does She Deserve The Beating She Got? by HiiiPower(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
I can't take sides
but the girl was talking too much
and challenging the dude to a fair one.
Girls, don't try that if you can't fight back.

But no man should put his hand on a woman
no matter how wrong the woman is.

I already tweeted the rapper in this video
and I challenged him to a fight.
Patiently waiting to see if he'll oblige.
Re: Does She Deserve The Beating She Got? by itoldu: 12:18am On Oct 27, 2012
Trash talking=> trash beating. I feel so sorry for her. With the left, right punches, smack down and also jumping to stamp on her. Not to be bothered, i'm sure they are in bed together as of this moment if they aint in court. The american dream tho, i'm just gonna keep to my own home training. It's sufficient enough to keep me away from such gals.

(1) (Reply)

12 Year Old Girl Accused An 85yr Old Man Of molestation.. / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day / Shocker!!!12 Year Old Boy Samuel Burnt To Death By Mob (SEE VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.